Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Messi talking Neymar and increasing sponsorship while the defense was the problem all along

But isn't that the fundamental problem with Tiki Taka

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Suarez

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Ansu Fati gonna save Barca's management asses, who preferred to sign Griezmann over Neymar, tbh.

Gonna be funny when Ansu Fati is out there starting next to Messi and Suarez while Griezmann watches from the bench.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ansu Fati gonna save Barca's management asses, who preferred to sign Griezmann over Neymar, tbh.

Gonna be funny when Ansu Fati is out there starting next to Messi and Suarez while Griezmann watches from the bench.
    That dude is something special tbh
    Grise Mine (it’s a pun in French)

Meanwhile in Madrid, half the team is injured

Lionel Messi is ready for their match against Dortmund tomorrow.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I'm not sure who has a better forwards then Barça, tbh. Messi, Suárez, Griezmann, Dembele and Coutinho, are way better than what Madrid or anyone in Europe has. I think signing Griezmann was a major upgrade? Sure it would have been better to replace Coutinho, that basically flopped in the 4:3:3 Barça plays, with Neymar. But I think Cristiano got the things done with less much help when played for Madrid, at least in short tournaments like the Champions that's a major problem for Barcelona in the Valverde era.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    I'm not sure who has a better forwards then Barça, tbh. Messi, Suárez, Griezmann, Dembele and Coutinho, are way better than what Madrid or anyone in Europe has. I think signing Griezmann was a major upgrade? Sure it would have been better to replace Coutinho, that basically flopped in the 4:3:3 Barça plays, with Neymar. But I think Cristiano got the things done with less much help when played for Madrid, at least in short tournaments like the Champions that's a major problem for Barcelona in the Valverde era.
    Coutinho is on Bayern now

Suarez hasn't scored on the road in the UCL since 2016

I prefer the Top 3 of PSG and Liverpool but yes Barca has most attacking depth

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Coutinho is no longer in Barca. Dembele flopped and have already given up on him. Griezmann is an awful fit that will become a bench warmer in no time. Suarez scored 1 goal in the entire previous Champions League. Barca's attacking power is very overrrated, tbh.

Either way, attacking isn't the problem. You can't up a 3-0 advantage in a tie.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

After four away games in all compe ions for his new club, Barcelona striker Antoine Griezmann is yet to record a shot on target.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    After all these years midget still needs Xavi to carry his fraudulent ass

Xavi to be announced as Barcelona coach tomorrow - report

https://www.barcablaugranes.com/2020...omorrow-report

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    After all these years midget still needs Xavi to carry his fraudulent ass

Xavi to be announced as Barcelona coach tomorrow - report

https://www.barcablaugranes.com/2020...omorrow-report
    And Suarez out for 4 months

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Xavi says no . . . Valverde is a sitting duck despite leading the league. When he's gone Barça may miss winning the league season after season.

https://www.barcablaugranes.com/2020...nesto-valverde

I guess his unimpressive CL campaign and the failure at supercopa have taken it's toll. Adding Griezmann to already one of the best forwards lineup in football should have provided some results. Atleti was supposed to be weakened, but eliminated Barça from the super copa, making Barça president look like a fool.

For Atleti it was a mixed bag. On one hand they lost their main goal scorer and assists player, on the other hand Griezmann chocked in big game, sometimes penalties, and his €30M net salary was way too much.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Aaaaaaaaaand............

Valverde is out

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Setién will be another bust tbh. Small team manager like Valverde.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Another one waiting to be thrown under the bus and used as scapegoat, when midget underperforms and disappears.

The amount of coaches midget's gone through in his career, both internationally and club level, is enough to coach an entire league

Lionel Harden is a true cancer and coach killer.

Another one waiting to be thrown under the bus and used as scapegoat, when midget underperforms and disappears.

The amount of coaches midget's gone through in his career, both internationally and club level, is enough to coach an entire league

Lionel Harden is a true cancer and coach killer.
    lionel harden

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Clearly Valverde was the problem
    Midget can’t win without Team Leader Suarez

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

They just aren't that talented, look at the squad, it's mostly used trash.

Messi is still Messi(minus any defensive effort, which is expected at his age), but his body language is horrible more often than not these days, tbh. Best of all-time, but definitely not a leader.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    They just aren't that talented, look at the squad, it's mostly used trash.

Messi is still Messi(minus any defensive effort, which is expected at his age), but his body language is horrible more often than not these days, tbh. Best of all-time, but definitely not a leader.
    And today as usual he SergioRamos’ed a free kick under pressure

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Once again Valencia victimizing Barcelona. No matter where the Che's are on the table, Barça players knees are always shivering whenever they hear will have to play them.

2:0, Ter Stegen saved a penalty and an annulled goal. Messi had a variety of free kicks today, not sure what happened. Valencia just completely passed them over.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    It's Valverde's fault No teamleader Suarez, no party

If Lionel Harden fails to win lol liga against this rebuilding Real team, it's another huge stain on midget's legacy.

Lionel Harden is by far the best insult ive heard in spurtslk

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Expect Madrid to drop points today though we never capitalize on their losses

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

Thread Information