Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
    My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Yet shockingly the Club is still sitting in 2nd Place in the La Liga table based off individual greatness.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    It’s not like Barca was great before Pessi left
    Now he has contaminated Pésségé
    Barca B.C. had one measly CL in 107 years of history. Messi literally made Barca.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Now he has contaminated Pésségé
    They were at least still winning silverware and making it out of the group stage of the CL, tbh. And without spending all the money they spent on this transfer window.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Edit : wrong thread

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I think Xavi only recently got some transfers, it’s within possible to get kicked out of group stages against Bayern and Inter, considering Barcelona is no longer a world class team, which goes even before Messi left. It’s also possible to lose vs Madrid at road, that’s probably still the best team in Europe.

I think he should stay all season, unless some streak of bad unexpected results. They should regroup, try win Europa league, which won’t be easy at all with many good teams there too, and try make it to the champions league.

They can’t say they play to win, when can’t, then what’s left is to gain time and market play style till Xavi assemble the line up.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    I think Xavi only recently got some transfers, it’s within possible to get kicked out of group stages against Bayern and Inter, considering Barcelona is no longer a world class team, which goes even before Messi left. It’s also possible to lose vs Madrid at road, that’s probably still the best team in Europe.

I think he should stay all season, unless some streak of bad unexpected results. They should regroup, try win Europa league, which won’t be easy at all with many good teams there too, and try make it to the champions league.

They can’t say they play to win, when can’t, then what’s left is to gain time and market play style till Xavi assemble the line up.
    I don't think he survives without a Trophy atleast Copa Del Rey. MAYBE if the Club remains 2nd in League and losses a Final or two. Otherwise where is the progress?

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Ouch. Brutal end to career.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I think he was still good, but apparently didn’t want to play for another team. Though, I think he played for the United early in his career. Too much criticism.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    RIP Piqué

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    He's been useless for a while

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Even though he lost Shakira

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    With Messi and Alves gone and now Pique, the last player from good old days is Busquets.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

Thread Information