Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    The Barcelona 2012/13 kits were formally launched today:

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    Well, the home kits don't look too bad at the moment in my mind, and thankfully they changed those brighter blue socks they had with the uniform in the previous pic we had of them.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Those kits suck major donkey ass

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Barcelona is going to play Paris Saint-German on August 4 in Paris.

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    The Barcelona 2012/13 kits were formally launched today:

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    Try picturing the home kits without the red stripe down the middle. Blue shirt, red detailing on the sleeves and collar, and yellow name and number. I think that would be a really nice, clean, simple kit.

What do you think?
    Last edited by ALVAREZ6; 05-22-2012 at 06:15 PM.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I think that would be better. However, there is just no measure to correct the away kit.

walking Tequila Sunrise

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    I think that would be better. However, there is just no measure to correct the away kit.

walking Tequila Sunrise
    yeah that thing is horrible, and I think it's disadvantageous...wearing those is like screaming at the defense to cover them and not lose track of where the offense is.

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    Kits in action

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    More details about a new Camp Nou

In a series of meetings in recent weeks Barcelona president Sandro Rosell is said to have responded positively about the possibility to build a new Camp Nou.

The new stadium would be a able to hold a total of 110,000 fans, and might be built at a site close to the current stadium directly on the Avenida Diagonal. This would likely involve a land swap with the University of Barcelona, that in turn would get the site of the current stadium to build a new campus.

The club however has also still not ruled out a major renovation of the Camp Nou, an approach that has also significant backing in the club. However, the state of the stadium that was built in 1957, and new legal requirements in terms of the quality of concrete, may point in favour of building a complete new stadium.

Construction company MCM has presented the club with a plan on how to finance a new arena. MCM has also been responsible for the construction of a new facade on a building at Barcelona’s youth academy Masia. In this, it used a special led-technology with which it will be able to show commercials on the building, a technology that also might get used for a possible new Camp Nou.

According to sources close to the negotiations plans are still in its infancy though, and at the moment all the club takes are small steps.
    I totally favor this as compared to trying to renovate the old Camp Nou, which could possibly be more expensive.

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Pure class

Thanks for everything, Pep.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Vermaelen and Puyi in Ibiza

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    " for having revolutionised football "

More like stealing Rinus Michels' total football

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

DAF is in currently in a heaven of semen cloud.

And why the does Messi look like Ryan Giggs in this picture?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Camp Nou remodel to be put to referendum

One of the key aspects of President Sandro Rosell’s end-of-year overview was the positive balance of Club’s assets. Rosell also talked about the renovation of the Camp Nou and the Palau Blaugrana and the creation of the Espai Barça.

“There are two things that need to happen, but they can’t happen until we reduce our debt. We’re taking a step backwards in order to take three steps forward. We will not create the Espai Barça and the Camp Nou and Palau Blaugrana renovations will not happen at this time. We can’t proceed with these projects at this moment, however, we will do them at a later date and the decision will be put to the Club members by means of a Club referendum. The decision to build a new stadium or renovate the Camp Nou is one we have to live with for the rest of our lives and it needs to be made by the Club members,” he said.

The FC Barcelona president said that the goal of the Board of Directors is to “maintain the Club’s assets” and that minor renovation projects for the Camp Nou (changing the pitch on a yearly basis and remodeling the tunnel that gives access to the pitch), the Palau (the dressing rooms and the press room) and the Ciutat Esportiva (new pitch and increasing the size of the gymnasium) will go forward. Rosell also announced that the Palau Blaugrana 2 will be repurposed as a new social area for the Club, it’s estimated that it will be operational within “five to six months.”

Actions not words

On the Club’s ins utional progress, Rosell said: “we continue to deepen our ties with all of the official organizations.” The president revealed that the Board’s role is to “continue defending the Club with actions not words.” He lamented the “bad luck” that the referees had this past season, while stating that all of the actions taken by the Board in this regard have the approval of the team.

Rosell also stated that Club’s “Catalan spirit is nonnegotiable.” According to the president, “it’s part of our DNA and that’s why we have itinerant Board meetings, it preserves our bond with Catalonia.” He added: “we cannot forget that we’re a global Club, with over 350 million followers. We’re technology and online leaders.”

Social sensibility

On the Club’s social projects, the president highlighted the Club’s “sensibility” and he reiterated spokesman Toni Freixa’s statement that the Club will not increase season ticket prices this season: “we said that we wouldn’t increase the price in the first two years of our first term, and we kept that promise. Additionally, the Board decided to not increase the price of 2012/13 season tickets due to the economic situation that we are all enduring.” Furthermore, Rosell explained that the Club will activate the season ticket waiting list: “for the first time in eight years, the first 200 applicants will have corresponding tickets. We want this to happen every year and we want the process to be transparent.”

On the Grada Jove, he said: “we’re working on it with the Mossos d’Esquadra [police]. It will be a reality when we have a guarantee of tolerance and security.”

Finally, the president also highlighted projects that have been finished, like the creation of the OAE (Special Attention Office), the implementation of the Camp Nou Without Smoke and the Club Member Day of Solidarity, which Rosell said will be repeated “in the first rounds of the Copa del Rey.” The president also announced that there will be a “special space for the trophies won by FC Barcelona Women’s teams in the Museum. The Liga trophy won by the team this year will have a distinguished spot.”
    Of course, it will be delayed for Hummels.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Jordi Alba's move to Barcelona is complete, per FCBarcelona.com

Agreement with Valencia over Jordi Alba

FC Barcelona can announce that it has reached an agreement today with Valencia CF for the transfer of player Jordi Alba, pending the player’s medical examination when he comes to the city of Barcelona next week.

The operation will cost 14 million euros and he will sign a contract for the next five seasons.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Jordi Alba's move to Barcelona is complete, per FCBarcelona.com
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x04pP7spetI

benvingut a la casa Jodi Alba!

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Glad that the Jordi Alba deal got done before the Final. His price tag was going to skyrocket after the Euros.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Glad that the Jordi Alba deal got done before the Final. His price tag was going to skyrocket after the Euros.
    Hey Venti did you watch the Huevos video I posted in this page ?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Hey Venti did you watch the Huevos video I posted in this page ?
    No, not yet. I saw Arabic writings and closed it immediately. Is that racist?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    No, not yet. I saw Arabic writings and closed it immediately. Is that racist?
    got

The vido features Jordi Alba and his BFF

Actually, a lot of Spanish words come from the arabic language

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    got

Actually, a lot of Spanish words come from the arabic language
    Because the Arabs were in control of Spain waaaay way before Spain became conquistadors. They have a deep hatred for the Arabs.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    They have a deep hatred for the Arabs.
    Except Jordi Alba and his BFF

True love

Thread Information