Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast
    My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Yet shockingly the Club is still sitting in 2nd Place in the La Liga table based off individual greatness.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    It’s not like Barca was great before Pessi left
    Now he has contaminated Pésségé
    Barca B.C. had one measly CL in 107 years of history. Messi literally made Barca.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Now he has contaminated Pésségé
    They were at least still winning silverware and making it out of the group stage of the CL, tbh. And without spending all the money they spent on this transfer window.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Edit : wrong thread

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I think Xavi only recently got some transfers, it’s within possible to get kicked out of group stages against Bayern and Inter, considering Barcelona is no longer a world class team, which goes even before Messi left. It’s also possible to lose vs Madrid at road, that’s probably still the best team in Europe.

I think he should stay all season, unless some streak of bad unexpected results. They should regroup, try win Europa league, which won’t be easy at all with many good teams there too, and try make it to the champions league.

They can’t say they play to win, when can’t, then what’s left is to gain time and market play style till Xavi assemble the line up.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    I think Xavi only recently got some transfers, it’s within possible to get kicked out of group stages against Bayern and Inter, considering Barcelona is no longer a world class team, which goes even before Messi left. It’s also possible to lose vs Madrid at road, that’s probably still the best team in Europe.

I think he should stay all season, unless some streak of bad unexpected results. They should regroup, try win Europa league, which won’t be easy at all with many good teams there too, and try make it to the champions league.

They can’t say they play to win, when can’t, then what’s left is to gain time and market play style till Xavi assemble the line up.
    I don't think he survives without a Trophy atleast Copa Del Rey. MAYBE if the Club remains 2nd in League and losses a Final or two. Otherwise where is the progress?

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Ouch. Brutal end to career.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I think he was still good, but apparently didn’t want to play for another team. Though, I think he played for the United early in his career. Too much criticism.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    RIP Piqué

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He's been useless for a while

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Even though he lost Shakira

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    With Messi and Alves gone and now Pique, the last player from good old days is Busquets.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Back to back round of 32 eliminations in EUROPA LEAGUE for Barca without the GOD. And you guys wanted to blame the GOAT when he dragged this sorry ass club to CL semifinals.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Back to back round of 32 eliminations in EUROPA LEAGUE for Barca without the GOD. And you guys wanted to blame the GOAT when he dragged this sorry ass club to CL semifinals.
    to be fair he was to blame for those remontadas, dude went AWOL

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    to be fair he was to blame for those remontadas, dude went AWOL
    Nah, Ronaldo conceding an own goal to Porto that knocked out Juventus was worse than any single moment Messi had in those bad knockouts. He was also worse in the consistent 5-0 drubbings united were getting when they were setting loss records with Ronaldo on the team.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Lewa turned into a TOSB pretty quick

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Almost missed his freebie today with his run up, then AWOL for rest of game

LMAO FrostKing
    LMAO perogies

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Nah, Ronaldo conceding an own goal to Porto that knocked out Juventus was worse than any single moment Messi had in those bad knockouts. He was also worse in the consistent 5-0 drubbings united were getting when they were setting loss records with Ronaldo on the team.
    Ronaldo led remontadas while Messi allowed multiple ones, and one of them against AS ing Roma

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    This was a poor starting 11. Surprised it pushed that late into the match.

Story of the 2023 campaign - defense folds again. Need defenders and atleast 1 MF. Need to rid this club of the loser mentality Messi created.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Story of the 2023 campaign - defense folds again. Need defenders and atleast 1 MF. Need to rid this club of the loser mentality Messi created.
    Dude, that's the winningest player of all-time you are talking about. The GOAT that completed football.

Before GOD, Barca had 1 CL in 107 years. After GOD, they have 5. He did more than anyone could have mustered on that historically poor European side. Had Messi landed on Madrid, they would be going for the 20th CL this season, tbh.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

Our attack let us down more than our defense. Lewa has been in shocking form since the WC. He's a class player but looks 15 years older on the pitch now. Hope he gets out of the slump too. Having said that, he's mostly a flat track bully anyway. Messi at least got us to knockouts, Lewa takes us straight into Europa.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo led remontadas while Messi allowed multiple ones, and one of them against AS ing Roma
    Roma that went to the semi finals and were a goal away from the final. Ronaldo got cucked by the likes of Porto, Lyon, and other very poor sides. Ronaldo led United to one losing deficit after another. Messi leaves, barca goes to europa, ronaldo leaves united and they look better than they have been in a decade.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Almost missed his freebie today with his run up, then AWOL for rest of game

LMAO FrostKing
    LMAO perogies
    So lucky that penalty went in. He looked terrified wtf

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Dude, that's the winningest player of all-time you are talking about. The GOAT that completed football.

Before GOD, Barca had 1 CL in 107 years. After GOD, they have 5. He did more than anyone could have mustered on that historically poor European side. Had Messi landed on Madrid, they would be going for the 20th CL this season, tbh.
    Spanish golden generation. Won every trophy. Best starting 11 on the field with or without him. Even the later squad had Neymar and Suarez off his Liverpool era

Thread Information