Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am completely happy that Pop finally got a clue and began playing the players that gave the Spurs the best chance to win.

It is all that we asked for. Pop complied. Pop finally saw the obvious and benched Blair and cut Bonners minutes. Pop woke up in time to save this season.

Who is complaining?

It was a Popsucker that bumped this thread. It was a Popsucker that bumped this thread the last time.

Let me spell it out for you again.

Everything that we were screaming for -for years- was finally done by Pop and holy - the spurs haven't lost since. Great coaching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am completely happy that Pop finally got a clue and began playing the players that gave the Spurs the best chance to win.

It is all that we asked for. Pop complied. Pop finally saw the obvious and benched Blair and cut Bonners minutes. Pop woke up in time to save this season.

Who is complaining?

It was a Popsucker that bumped this thread. It was a Popsucker that bumped this thread the last time.

Everything that we were screaming for -for years- was finally done by Pop and holy - the spurs haven't lost since. Great coaching.
    Exactly This, and what do you know, we almost lost the last game with Pop almost reverting back to Bonner ball in the 4th. Thank God, he finally put Diaw back in.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wasnt diaw in foul trouble?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be careful, your making sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who is complaining?

lol screaming for years.

You started this screaming thread last month and were screaming about Tim and Tiago not being paired together.

Have they really played that many minutes together to make you stop screaming, or are you pretending like Pop did what you said he should so you could squeeze your way onto the band wagon?

lol not one mention of Diaw in this non screaming post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop was also using Bonner to intentionally foul. I doubt he's going to do that with Diaw when Diaw is in foul trouble.

silverblk mystix

Who is complaining?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol screaming for years.

You started this screaming thread last month and were screaming about Tim and Tiago not being paired together.

Have they really played that many minutes together to make you stop screaming, or are you pretending like Pop did what you said he should so you could squeeze your way onto the band wagon?

lol not one mention of Diaw in this non screaming post.

silverblk mystix
    Yeah, I squeezed onto the bandwagon in 1973.

Guilty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I squeezed onto the bandwagon in 1973.

Guilty.
    You hated the coach of the year and were screaming at him last month

silverblk mystix
    You hated the coach of the year and were screaming at him last month
    lol Popsuckers still butthurt that their God is questioned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rofl frequent meltdowner calling anyone that doesn't go along with his meltdowns a popsucker

silverblk mystix
    rofl frequent meltdowner calling anyone that doesn't go along with his meltdowns a popsucker
    It wasn't a meltdown-it was a lucky thread for the Spurs.
    They haven't lost since. Pop changed and/or amended his ways.

Just say thanks and continue with your Cuck life. Is that so hard for you?

If Pop goes back to boneheaded coaching-I'll take a bullet and call him out again and the Spurs can go on another winning streak.

Recognize genius when you see it.

I'll call YOU-jenius.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your hop onto the popsucker bandwagon is duly noted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No others, including me, wonder how you keeping posting ty takes and then try to backtrack. It further cements your stupidity tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly This, and what do you know, we almost lost the last game with Pop almost reverting back to Bonner ball in the 4th. Thank God, he finally put Diaw back in.

Please have an functioning adult in the room, when posting. Thanks.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jj-kt-kk sighting!

/thread IQ lowered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Diaw is going to be the guy here. If Ibaka is going to leave him open he really needs to let it fly this series.

Blaaaah
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jj-kt-kk sighting!

/thread IQ lowered

Not like it had any IQ to begin with...

Irony at it's finest...

silverblk mystix

Irony at it's finest...

Welcome, brand new Popsucker-sheeple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Irony at it's finest...
    Since damn near everything the OP lamented about out in the thread was finally implemented in the next game by Pop I fail to see the irony. You Popsuckers should be heaping praises not hurling insults.

Unless,... are you instead implying that Pop should have instead kept the status quo? Which was Blair starting and Bonner being the first big off the bench? I guess that's the collective wisdom from the popsuckers. They'd rather save face by losing (and making more lame excuses later) than make the necessary changes and start winning.

Chumpdumper inc in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.. with his "But but but.. the spurs were 29-2 nothing needing changing!!! Your spelling sucks!! Blah blah blah!!!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've read every single Timvp grade thread, and I feel that's almost as good as watching a game tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since damn near everything the OP lamented about out in the thread was finally implemented in the next game by Pop I fail to see the irony. You Popsuckers should be heaping praises not hurling insults.

Unless,... are you instead implying that Pop should have instead kept the status quo? Which was Blair starting and Bonner being the first big off the bench? I guess that's the collective wisdom from the popsuckers. They'd rather save face by losing (and making more lame excuses later) than make the necessary changes and start winning.

Chumpdumper inc in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.. with his "But but but.. the spurs were 29-2 nothing needing changing!!! Your spelling sucks!! Blah blah blah!!!"
    Pophaters Inc trying to do damage control.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Its really funny that you and your buds really dont' realize the holes you dig on here. Keep cementing your legacy on here Nostradumbass.

Thread Information