Page 12 of 96 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    silverblk mystix
    Since damn near everything the OP lamented about out in the thread was finally implemented in the next game by Pop I fail to see the irony. You Popsuckers should be heaping praises not hurling insults.

Unless,... are you instead implying that Pop should have instead kept the status quo? Which was Blair starting and Bonner being the first big off the bench? I guess that's the collective wisdom from the popsuckers. They'd rather save face by losing (and making more lame excuses later) than make the necessary changes and start winning.

Chumpdumper inc in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.. with his "But but but.. the spurs were 29-2 nothing needing changing!!! Your spelling sucks!! Blah blah blah!!!"

THIS.

I guess it comes down to this;

Would you rather be right or would you rather the spurs win?

Popsuckers would rather be right and they were defending Pop's overplaying of Bonner and all the other stupid Pop was doing and now that Pop did what any reasonable person would have done-the Popsuckers hate it.

They prefer that the Spurs sink with Bonner playing 30 minutes just to say they were right.

I get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its really funny that you and your buds really dont' realize the holes you dig on here. Keep cementing your legacy on here Nostradumbass.
    So you're a status quo guy who wasn't happy Pop made the changes the OP (and buds of OP) have been calling for. You'd rather save face and not have to admit that Pop's familiar fail lineups needing changing.

Shocking, tbh.

silverblk mystix
    So you're a status quo guy who wasn't happy Pop made the changes the OP (and buds of OP) have been calling for. You'd rather save face and not have to admit that Pop's familiar fail lineups needing changing.

Shocking, tbh.

Truly shocking!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, guys -- the team made exactly the change I thought they need to win:

A new starting big man to take Blair's place, not starting Splitter with Duncan.

TJ thought Diaw was going to suck and explicitly said so. Just like he thought Splitter was going to suck. There is no way he can spin it any other way.

Cue meltdown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shocking, tbh.
    Back to your mind reading schtick again? Keep that day job of yours. But I do understand not wanting to admit to being a dumbass on here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A new starting big man to take Blair's place, not starting Splitter with Duncan.

TJ thought Diaw was going to suck and explicitly said so. Just like he thought Splitter was going to suck. There is no way he can spin it any other way.

Cue meltdown.
    I've read every single Timvp grade thread, and I feel that's almost as good as watching a game tbh.

silverblk mystix

TJ thought Diaw was going to suck and explicitly said so. There is no way he can spin it any other way.

You are a genius.

Lol D-league expert-talk about oxymorons-

With an emphasis on MORONS!

On the serious side, if you called it, props. Got no problem acknowledging when someone was right. Got no problem eating if Pop continues to coach this way.

I call it as I see it.

The only agenda is a spurs le. If you believe a fan should NEVER question the coach,players,etc

then keep believing that. If you are offended because Pop was questioned maybe it it time to question why you are defensive when someone you don't even know is attacked.

That would probably be more productive than trying to flame others for not agreeing with every single thing your fave coach does or doesn't do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jj-kt-kk sighting!

/thread IQ lowered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cue meltdown.
    It's not about Diaw!

It's about Pop doing what Pop haters like me and SM told him to do!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a genius.

Lol D-league expert-talk about oxymorons-

With an emphasis on MORONS!

On the serious side, if you called it, props. Got no problem acknowledging when someone was right. Got no problem eating if Pop continues to coach this way.

I call it as I see it.

The only agenda is a spurs le. If you believe a fan should NEVER question the coach,players,etc

then keep believing that. If you are offended because Pop was questioned maybe it it time to question why you are defensive when someone you don't even know is attacked.

That would probably be more productive than trying to flame others for not agreeing with every single thing your fave coach does or doesn't do.
    If you get so butthurt that someone disagreed with you that you hold an e-grudge for months, maybe it's time to quit taking out your anger on the neighborhood streets, bag.

And in order to use the oxyMORONS line on me, I actually have to use the word oxymoron first.

Or are you remembering something from several months ago?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hits keep coming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please have an functioning adult in the room, when posting. Thanks.
    Agreeing with Tjastal really makes you special.

silverblk mystix
    If you get so butthurt that someone disagreed with you that you hold an e-grudge for months, maybe it's time to quit taking out your anger on the neighborhood streets, bag.

And in order to use the oxyMORONS line on me, I actually have to use the word oxymoron first.

Or are you remembering something from several months ago?

d-league and expert = OXYMORON

I am not butthurt about anything. I called out Pop and what I believed (and has been proven to be the case) were stupid coaching decisions.

The lakers game was a reminder to everyone that what Pop was doing and what Pop had done against Memphis last season-was a big mistake.

I pointed out that even if the regular season was going swell-changes needed to be made.

Pop realized after the laker game that it was time for changes. He made them and they have worked beautifully.

Unfortunately, for you guys, Pop's changes are exactly what some of us had been screaming for. This fact seems to burn you guys to no end.

The butthurt seems to be coming from the Popsuckers,doesn't it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think you understand what an oxymoron is.

I am not butthurt about anything.
    Of course you are. Look at your history of meltdowns. No one has melted down like you have. You even admit to meltdowns in real life with your car.
    Unfortunately, for you guys, Pop's changes are exactly what some of us had been screaming for. This fact seems to burn you guys to no end.
    You didn't scream for a new starting big man other than Splitter.

I said one was needed. Why should it burn me to no end that exactly what I wanted to happen actually happened? You have a poor understanding of many things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I am not butthurt about anything. I called out Pop and what I believed (and has been proven to be the case) were stupid coaching decisions.

The lakers game was a reminder to everyone that what Pop was doing and what Pop had done against Memphis last season-was a big mistake.

I pointed out that even if the regular season was going swell-changes needed to be made.

Pop realized after the laker game that it was time for changes. He made them and they have worked beautifully.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The mentally challenged never really do well, debating on here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was looking for a thread where I might have used the term oxymoron. This is a gem of a conversation from January.
    When will you guys realize and accept the fact that just because YOU think the spurs need a big and just because YOU think the spurs are looking for one...

does not mean that Pop is looking for a big and does not mean that Pop will play a big.

Look at Pop's last three or four years of coaching....that will give you a clear answer.
    It's really quite funny if you think about it.

I don't expect you to think about it.
    Facts are sometimes funny, I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cue meltdown.
    There's really nothing to melt down about. You're just grasping at non-sequiturs at this point.

And not that I disbelieve your own claim. But I looked in the most obvious "Blair" thread where one would expect to find a post from you.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...t=Dejuan+Blair

Didn't see you there. Must have been gone that whole week that thread was on the front page.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mentally challenged never really do well, debating on here.
    Keep telling yourself that if you keep saying it, someday it might actually come true Dorothy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was looking for a thread where I might have used the term oxymoron. This is a gem of a conversation from January.
    Suprised that SA210 hasn't quoted some of these gems from silverblack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol jj-kt-kk quoting his own post. Priceless.

silverblk mystix
    I don't think you understand what an oxymoron is.

Of course you are. Look at your history of meltdowns. No one has melted down like you have. You even admit to meltdowns in real life with your car.You didn't scream for a new starting big man other than Splitter.

I said one was needed. Why should it burn me to no end that exactly what I wanted to happen actually happened? You have a poor understanding of many things.

What you label a meltdown in your world is something else to other people but if you prefer to label a truthful post as a meltdown then make yourself happy.

I know exactly what an oxymoron is and I don't believe the d league is a place where any experts reside. Like Jumbo and shrimp = OXYMORON.

I don't know where you get the impression that if I make a joke about terrorizing the neighborhood in a car that this is somehow a literal act. I guess you have an active imagination and a lack of understanding of humor and tongue in cheek remarks.

I also don't understand why you are under the impression that a Mustang is any worse (or better) than any other car. It is what it is and somehow you seem to feel that this is some kind of a burn.
    Reminds me of the "calf-tats" threads where someone got offended that the "calf-tats" label was being thrown around. wgaf? Tats are tats are tats. What the is the difference if they are on your ass or on your dik?
    Why would anyone think this was some kind of insult? Why would someone take offense to it?

A mustang is a car no better or worse than any other. Wgaf? Why would it even bother me? It doesn't- so go on and amuse yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's really nothing to melt down about. You're just grasping at non-sequiturs at this point.

And not that I disbelieve your own claim. But I looked in the most obvious "Blair" thread where one would expect to find a post from you.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...t=Dejuan+Blair

Didn't see you there. Must have been gone that whole week that thread was on the front page.
    Yeah, I guess you think April was the time to get ideas to improve the team.
    ....Granted, these are all 5th big candidates. I still think the Spurs need to acquire someone better than Bonner and Blair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What you label a meltdown in your world is something else to other people but if you prefer to label a truthful post as a meltdown then make yourself happy.

I know exactly what an oxymoron is and I don't believe the d league is a place where any experts reside. Like Jumbo and shrimp = OXYMORON.
    Yeah, it's not like that at all. I guess you didn't do all that well in school.

I don't know where you get the impression that if I make a joke about terrorizing the neighborhood in a car that this is somehow a literal act. I guess you have an active imagination and a lack of understanding of humor and tongue in cheek remarks.
    Oh, it's just jokes now? That's very convenient for you.

I also don't understand why you are under the impression that a Mustang is any worse (or better) than any other car. It is what it is and somehow you seem to feel that this is some kind of a burn.
    What gave you that impression? I am not responsible for your faulty inferences.

Reminds me of the "calf-tats" threads where someone got offended that the "calf-tats" label was being thrown around. wgaf? Tats are tats are tats. What the is the difference if they are on your ass or on your dik?
    Why would anyone think this was some kind of insult? Why would someone take offense to it?
    Why do you feel the need to work "dik" into the conversation?

A mustang is a car no better or worse than any other. Wgaf? Why would it even bother me? It doesn't- so go on and amuse yourself.
    If the perceived slight doesn't bother you, then why are you whining about it?

Thread Information