Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep telling yourself that if you keep saying it, someday it might actually come true Dorothy.
    With your fellow, little, yellow, schoolbus passengers, silver blk mystix, and sa210having your back, I'm sure you feel just giddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What you label a meltdown in your world is something else to other people but if you prefer to label a truthful post as a meltdown then make yourself happy.

I know exactly what an oxymoron is and I don't believe the d league is a place where any experts reside. Like Jumbo and shrimp = OXYMORON.

I don't know where you get the impression that if I make a joke about terrorizing the neighborhood in a car that this is somehow a literal act. I guess you have an active imagination and a lack of understanding of humor and tongue in cheek remarks.

I also don't understand why you are under the impression that a Mustang is any worse (or better) than any other car. It is what it is and somehow you seem to feel that this is some kind of a burn.
    Reminds me of the "calf-tats" threads where someone got offended that the "calf-tats" label was being thrown around. wgaf? Tats are tats are tats. What the is the difference if they are on your ass or on your dik?
    Why would anyone think this was some kind of insult? Why would someone take offense to it?

A mustang is a car no better or worse than any other. Wgaf? Why would it even bother me? It doesn't- so go on and amuse yourself.
    Another example of an oxymoron would be a cool meltdown such as yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With your fellow, little, yellow, schoolbus passengers, silver blk mystix, and sa210having your back, I'm sure you feel just giddy.
    Comma splice much?

At least you clicked on the right quote this time in your reply. I know how all that mouse clicking and keyboard typing can challenge even the most talented of multi-taskers such as yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boo yeah!

silverblk mystix
    jj-kt-kk sighting!

/thread IQ lowered

Aside from a lowered IQ...it is also gayer just by Schtiiik being in here...

I feel so dirty now.

Any other popsuckers appear-we may need to order a batch of Pollyanna Popper delicacies!!!!!!

yummmmm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TJastal and Silverblk owning in this thread. Funny how fools pretend to misinterpret what the main idea was, and that's that Pop was playing too much Bonner/Blair ball, we asked for Splitter because Splitter was riding the pine more than he should have and Bonner was known to stink it up in the Playoffs.

We wanted the "OLD" Pop back who focused on Defense and not over-used Bonner ball in the post-season, it was a Big issue (primarily Defensive driven Big), and a focus on D in general. Now, whether it be Diaw, Splitter, whatever, Pop DID make that change in the starting lineup, and it was the Lakers game that convinced him to finally make that change, regardless of the nonsensical banter going on here.

As far as I know, we all want the Spurs to win here, so it's funny how butthurt these morons actually are. For morons to come in here and act like Pop never made a change, or that the change is not what we asked for, are simply just fools and are obviously out to prove something else, because their ego's are hurt it appears.

He did make a change. It was for the better and it appears he is coaching like he used to during Championship runs, and that's what we asked for, at least I know that's what I wanted.

I'd like to see the morons criticize Timvp btw, because he has also in past seasons criticized Pop for Bonner ball, has said it doesn't seem like CIA Pop anymore, but rather WTF POP, in the past, etc. Even in of of these early playoff rounds he criticized Pop for not playing more Splitter with Tim in the reg season, and rightfully so. So have it. lol

Good thing is, Diaw is working out great, and Splitter is being utilized better, and success in these Playoffs has been great, and Bonners choke jobs haven't been able to harm us now, (although I do hope Bonner can catch fire soon). Pop looks to be back to how he "used" to be, let's hope it continues.

That Lakers beating the Spurs took was a blessing in disguise.
    Thanks Pop for finally seeing the light.

Go Spurs!
    Last edited by SA210; 05-22-2012 at 05:06 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol more Pop hater damage control.

Idiots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now hopefully Bonner can catch fire and be used how he should be. Hopefully

silverblk mystix
    TJastal owning in this thread. Funny how fools pretend to misinterpret what the main idea was, and that's that Pop was playing too much Bonner ball, we asked for Splitter because Splitter was riding the pine more than he should have and Bonner was known to stink it up in the Playoffs.

We wanted the "OLD" Pop back who focused on Defense and not over-used Bonner ball in the post-season, it was a Big issue (primarily Defensive driven Big), and a focus on D in general. Now, whether it be Diaw, Splitter, whatever, Pop DID make that change in the starting lineup, and it was the Lakers game that convinced him to finally make that change, regardless of the nonsensical banter going on here.

As far as I know, we all want the Spurs to win here, so it's funny how butthurt these morons actually are. For morons to come in here and act like Pop never made a change, or that the change is not what we asked for, are simply just fools and are obviously out to prove something else, because their ego's are hurt it appears.

He did make a change. It was for the better and it appears he is coaching like he used to during Championship runs, and that's what we asked for, at least I know that's what I wanted.

I'd like to see the morons criticize Timvp btw, because he has also in past seasons criticized Pop for Bonner ball, has said it doesn't seem like CIA Pop anymore, but rather WTF POP, in the past, etc. Even in of of these early playoff rounds he criticized Pop for not playing more Splitter with Tim in the reg season, and rightfully so. So have it. lol

Good thing is, Diaw is working out great, and Splitter is being utilized better, and success in these Playoffs has been great, and Bonners choke jobs haven't been able to harm us now, (although I do hope Bonner can catch fire soon). Pop looks to be back to how he "used" to be, let's hope it continues.

That Lakers beating the Spurs took was a blessing in disguise.
    Thanks Pop for finally seeing the light.

Go Spurs!

Jesus in' Chrysler!!!

You nailed it better than I could have ever put it.
    If some Popsucker reads that it will probably say just the opposite in their brain,unfortunately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aside from a lowered IQ...it is also gayer just by Schtiiik being in here...

I feel so dirty now.

Any other popsuckers appear-we may need to order a batch of Pollyanna Popper delicacies!!!!!!

yummmmm
    I was planning on doing a "PollyAnna Poppers in the year 2032" thread.
    Once the season ends with a Spurs 5th.

Multimoderator will you allow that?

So RumpHumper = schtikk? Why is that no surprise.
    Blake is Humper too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop haters trying to circle the wagons.

they somehow don't realize there are no wheels on their wagons.

silverblk mystix
    I was planning on doing a "PollyAnna Poppers in the year 2032" thread.
    Once the season ends with a Spurs 5th.

Multimoderator will you allow that?

So RumpHumper = schtikk? Why is that no surprise.
    Blake is Humper too?

mdumpster is Blake

Schtiik is mmdumptser

Blake is Schtiiik

whew

Hard to keep up!

silverblk mystix
    Oh yeah, SA210, I almost forgot;

I did notice that Timvp also had pointed out Pop's Bonner-love and not a in' peep from any sucking popsucker, go figure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, Spurs are the 1# seed, on an 18-game winning streak, swept through both the first round and WCSF. Any more Popovich critics?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop haters sucking off to each others failing posts.

Just incredible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is the best coach in the league.

Your choices, were you the Spurs owner, would be to shut up about it or to fire Pop. If you fired Pop, his ass wouldn't hit his car seat before a limo was under him hauling his ass to a private jet to one of many different franchises dead set on acquiring him, and they would pay him more than he's making now and he would transform that organization. You would then be stuck interviewing Nate, Mike D and SVG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, SA210, I almost forgot;

I did notice that Timvp also had pointed out Pop's Bonner-love and not a in' peep from any sucking popsucker, go figure.
    Yup, pretty spineless of them, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, Spurs are the 1# seed, on an 18-game winning streak, swept through both the first round and WCSF. Any more Popovich critics?
    I take your are you referrring to dumb and dumber and their lovechild tjastal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, pretty spineless of them, tbh
    yes, straw men tend to be spineless.

So do Pop haters.

silverblk mystix
    I was too busy fellating Timvp to question his criticism of Poppy. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Timvp crticizing Pop = Brilliance

Anyone else criticizing Pop = Haters.

I think I can see the Pollyanna Poppers mindset.

Kind of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny enough to see you prop up this straw man.

but it reaches a whole new level watching your own straw man thoroughly ass whip you.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, these guys are still trying to call scoreboard?

Yeah, it doesn't gt to me at all.

silverblk mystix
    Man, these guys are still trying to call scoreboard?

After being destroyed so thoroughly I can already see the Pollyanna butthurt festering.

Beware.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TJastal and Silverblk owning in this thread.
    Yeah, the former said Splitter and Diaw would suck and the latter said Pop would never play a new big man.

I guess things look great when you have me on ignore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After being destroyed so thoroughly I can already see the Pollyanna butthurt festering.

Beware.

I can certainly understand you hope you are being rescued here.

:lmo

Thread Information