Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Yayy, now Madrid can at least find its decency back, oh wait Ronaldo is still roaming around their group, Pepe too. How silly of me to think otherwise.
    Yeah because Barca players are angels

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Mourinho's split with Madrid was no shocker. It was the culmination of Madrid's 12-13 season.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I want Michael Laudrup

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I want Michael Laudrup
    They'll probably get Ancelotti tho. Laudrup's safe in Swansea. But who knows, this is Madrid we are talking about

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    They'll probably get Ancelotti tho. Laudrup's safe in Swansea. But who knows, this is Madrid we are talking about
    Yeah Laudrup signed a 2 year extension with Swansea but as you said, we never know with Madrid

If we get Ancelotti, I just hope to see more offensive football and not some italian defensive

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    He has figured Barca out
    Madrid will dominate Spain from now on
    "DAF you're wishful thinking"
    Mou isn't going anywhere
    Bynumite
    how re ed are you feeling now?
    hope you learned your lesson son

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He has figured Barca out
    when was the last time Barca beat Madrid ?

Yes he has figured Barca out

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    when was the last time Barca beat Madrid ?

Yes he has figured Barca out
    I doubt that helps much now, tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I doubt that helps much now, tbh.
    true

But not totally, in term of player's self confidence, they are not afraid of Barca anymore

Its a psychological thing; a couple of years ago, they played scared as vs Barca

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    He has figured Barca out
    Madrid will dominate Spain from now on
    "DAF you're wishful thinking"
    Mou isn't going anywhere
    Bynumite
    how re ed are you feeling now?
    hope you learned your lesson son
    STFU midget gobbler. I made those comments before the CL 2nd leg and Copa del Rey, that's two major trophies still on the table.

What did i say about bad results? Any coach can get the boot because of bad results, even Mourinho.

With expectations so high, of course he couldn't survive a season at Real without trophies.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    STFU midget gobbler. I made those comments before the CL 2nd leg and Copa del Rey, that's two major trophies still on the table.

What did i say about bad results? Any coach can get the boot because of bad results, even Mourinho.

With expectations so high, of course he couldn't survive a season at Real without trophies.
    That's not the point you re ed , the point is that I told you something that was already known and you still didn't want to believe me. It doesn't matter that Mourinho didn't win this season, he was still getting the out. That's what you don't understand. "wishful thinking"

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    That's not the point you re ed , the point is that I told you something that was already known and you still didn't want to believe me.
    Sorry if i don't believe random gots on the web and their Real rumors with no legit sources behind it. Especially s with midget so far up their ass.

It doesn't matter that Mourinho didn't won this season, he was still getting the out.
    With the Champions League and Copa del Rey still on the table, that's just something you can't guarantee.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sorry if i don't believe random gots on the web and their Real rumors with no legit sources behind it. Especially s with midget so far up their ass.
    That's why I advised you to do some research instead of making the comments you made and look like a fool like you did. I guess now you have learned that you have to listen to what I say, tbh.

With the Champions League and Copa del Rey still on the table, that's just something you can't guarantee.
    Yes, you can 'cause it was never about the results on the pitch, it was a personal thing. Real's players couldn't stand Mourinho and Mourinho couldn't stand them.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    That's why I advised you to do some research instead of making the comments you made and look like a fool like you did. I guess now you have learned that you have to listen to what I say, tbh.
    I'm not a gullible (unt like you, i don't believe every rumor i read in the newspapers.

Yes, you can 'cause it was never about the results on the pitch, it was a personal thing. Real's players couldn't stand Mourinho and Mourinho couldn't stand them.
    It's always about the results, personal drama becomes secondary if the team is in a winning atmosphere. Of course when you start collecting L after L, things tend to go south and drama gets blown out of proportion.

At the end of the day it's a business where the people involved don't have to be friends (example: Shaq and Kobe during the 3peat years).

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I'm not a gullible (unt like you, i don't believe every rumor i read in the newspapers.
    I don't either but I'm smart enough to differentiate a rumour from the real stuff.

It's always about the results, personal drama becomes secondary if the team is in a winning atmosphere. Of course when you start collecting L after L, things tend to go south and drama gets blown out of proportion.

At the end of the day it's a business where the people involved don't have to be friends (example: Shaq and Kobe during the 3peat years).
    Well it wasn't on this case, Mourinho was going to leave even if he had won everything.

And the personal stuff always matters sooner or later, if Shaq and Kobe wouldn't have had such a bad relationship they would have definitely won more rings toghether but the situation was so untenable that eventually they had to split up.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I don't either but I'm smart enough to differentiate a rumour from the real stuff.
    No, you simply choose to believe whatever suits your anti-Real/Mourinho agenda, that's different.

Well it wasn't on this case, Mourinho was going to leave even if he had won everything.
    You don't know that.

And the personal stuff always matters sooner or later, if Shaq and Kobe wouldn't have had such a bad relationship they would have definitely won more rings toghether but the situation was so untenable that eventually they had to split up.
    That's why the boiling point came after a Finals loss, not after a ring. Results are above all the drama, that's my point.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    No, you simply choose to believe whatever suits your anti-Real/Mourinho agenda, that's different.
    lol you are like that asshurt mavfan Jacob trying to tell me what I really think/feel. I'm a very objective person son, I don't believe in something just 'cause I want to believe in that, if that were the case I wouldn't be an atheist, tbh.

You don't know that.
    Maybe not in the literal sense but by every objective base it was a pretty smart bet to assume that. I don't know if you speak Spanish or not but if you do and you watched Mourinho's, Florentino's and the players' press conferences (not to mention the Spanish football programmes) on a regular basis you should have known that there was no chance that Mourinho was staying past this season.

That's why the boiling point came after a Finals loss, not after a ring. Results are above all the drama, that's my point.
    Who's to say Shaq wouldn't have been gone even if they rang too but OK, I can give this: results help mask personal issues, however this wasn't the case, Mourinho would have left anyways.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    According to Marca, Jupp Heynckes has agreed to become Madrid's manger, IF they dont get Ancelotti

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    Perez re-elected as RMAO president

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Real Madrid C.F. have used their purchase option to buy Carlos Henrique 'Casemiro' and as a result he will be a first team player at the club for the next four seasons.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Good news

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Carvajal, named fourth best Bundesliga full back
    06/10/2013

Dani Carvajal, Real Madrid's first signing for the 2013/14 season, has been named by 'Kicker' magazine as the fourth best full back in the Bundesliga this season.

Ahead of him are Philipp Lahm, David Alaba (Bayern Munich) and Lucas Piszczek (Borussia Dortmund). Carvajal ranked higher than Schmelzer (BVB), Jansen (Hamburg), Jung (Eintracht), Kolasinac (Schalke) and Ricardo Rodríguez (Wolfsburg)

Thread Information