Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1675
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Midgetfan still living in fantasy land and perpetuating myths from 5 years ago, like Ronaldo is not a big game player and Ronaldo not being clutch.

GOATnaldo right now is a better big game player and more clutch than midget ever was at any point in his career and it's been like that for a while now.

At no point in time was midget as dominant as Ronaldo was during last season's CL knockout stage and final stretch of La Liga.

Also, midgetfan keeps acting like Ronaldo being CL's top scorer for the last 5 seasons and Real winning 3 CL's during that period is just pure coincidence

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Last time I checked Messi was still the all time leader in goals and assists in El Clasico, and the all-time leader in goals scored in finals of any kind. All this while being 2 years younger.

Besides, when the has any Messi fan here talked about Ronaldo choking on big games? Seriously, try to find a post or something. You are just inventing fights here son.

In fact, if anyone is trying to sell bull here is you and your fellow Sidenaldo fluffers with that whole "Messi padding against Getafe" bull when, as already said, the dude dominates the all-time stats of some of the biggest matches in history.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Now let's see who's actually better without their best player:

In before midgetfan claims the games without Messi are against smaller teams in the group stage but that's exactly who midget as been known to stat-pad against

Player Goals Group Stage KO Stage
    Cristiano Ronaldo 105 51 54
    Lionel Messi 94 57 37

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    In before midgetfan claims the games without Messi are against smaller teams in the group stage but that's exactly who midget as been known to stat-pad against
    Case in point.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Last time I checked Messi was still the all time leader in goals and assists in El Clasico, and the all-time leader in goals scored in finals of any kind. All this while being 2 years younger.

Besides, when the has any Messi fan here talked about Ronaldo choking on big games? Seriously, try to find a post or something. You are just inventing fights here son.

In fact, if anyone is trying to sell bull here is you and your fellow Sidenaldo fluffers with that whole "Messi padding against Getafe" bull when, as already said, the dude dominates the all-time stats of some of the biggest matches in history.
    See the post above and get back to me FAP

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    See the post above and get back to me FAP
    Already did son.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Already did son.
    I posted numbers and facts. You posted emotions

Go to bed midgetfan

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I posted numbers and facts. You posted emotions

Go to bed midgetfan
    Sure, being the all-time leader in goals and assists in El Clasico, and being the all-time leader in goals in finals aren't facts.

Sometimes I wonder why do I even bother arguing with such dumbasses? At least try and make it difficult to comeback at you son. Don't just say the first that comes into your head.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Sure, being the all-time leader in goals and assists in El Clasico, and being the all-time leader in goals in finals aren't facts.

Sometimes I wonder why do I even bother arguing with such dumbasses? At least try and make it difficult to comeback at you son. Don't just say the first that comes into your head.
    I'm just saying the negative talking points midgetfan likes to apply to Ronaldo, can easily be applied to midget himself, even though midgetfan likes to pretend that's not the case.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I'm just saying the negative talking points midgetfan likes to apply to Ronaldo, can easily be applied to midget himself, even though midgetfan likes to pretend that's not the case.
    I don't know son. Sidenaldo's teams win championships and when he doesn't play. Messi's NT fails to make the WC when he doesn't play.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I don't know son. Sidenaldo's teams win championships and when he doesn't play. Messi's NT fails to make the WC when he doesn't play.
    Argentina also chokes 3 straight finals when midget plays. Such is life.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Argentina also chokes 3 straight finals when midget plays. Such is life.
    Yeah well, making the finals >>>>>>> failing to qualify for the tournament.

Portugal failed to clear the group stage on a WC against the likes of the US and Ghana with Ronaldo playing. Such is life, indeed.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Yeah well, making the finals >>>>>>> failing to qualify for the tournament.

Portugal failed to clear the group stage on a WC against the like of the US and Ghana with Ronaldo playing. Such is life, indeed.
    Did midget play the knockout stage in the WC? I honestly don't remember, must have been the lack of goals but then again, that's not much different from his CL knockout performances these days.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Did midget play the knockout stage in the WC? I honestly don't remember, must have been the lack of goals but then again, that's not much different from his CL knockout performances these days.
    Yeah, he was doing things like these while your boy was watching from some fishing boat.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Yeah, he was doing things like these while your boy was watching from some fishing boat.

So you confirm that he has no goals in those highlights besides his standard freebie. Gotcha

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Leave to a Sidenaldo fan to not understand the importance of a player besides scored goals.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Leave to a Sidenaldo fan to not understand the importance of a player besides scored goals.
    Well, when you choke 3 straight finals and score 0 goals in the process, at some point you gotta realize that scoring goals is a big ing deal in football

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    He did the same upstairs when he tried to fluff up Manu into having a superstar 90+ rating on 2K... despite averaging 16ppg that year

For some reason Argiefan hate stats and love emoticons

: Goals and PPG don't matter! It's all about who does the fanciest dribbles and passes, despite turning the ball over 95% of the time! :

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    He did the same upstairs when he tried to fluff up Manu into having a superstar 90+ rating on 2K... despite averaging 16ppg that year

For some reason Argiefan hate stats and love emoticons

: Goals and PPG don't matter! It's all about who does the fanciest dribbles and passes, despite turning the ball over 95% of the time! :
    All time leader in goals and assists in El Clasico, and all-time leader in goals scored in finals of any kind. How's that for stats?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    did Zidane real madrid team ever won a eucl or had this much success compared to c.ronaldos rmadrid teams?

guys at the end of their primes assembled vs guys in their prime?...

My Team
    France
    Post Count

not sure what is up with the name callings bro...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    not sure what is up with the name callings bro...
    A description, not name calling, tbh.

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Can't believe this team went from having Isco, Morata, and James off the bench to relying on Ben ma to be our main scorer. Shambles. Come back Godnaldo

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Can't believe this team went from having Isco, Morata, and James off the bench to relying on Ben ma to be our main scorer. Shambles. Come back Godnaldo
    Morata scored a tap in and was utter today

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Morata scored a tap in
    Morata - 1 shot, 1 goal

Ben ma - 6 shots, 0 goals

Thread Information