Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1675
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Really perplexed that Florentino lost the second best player in the World and decided to subs ute him with nobody, tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Really perplexed that Florentino lost the second best player in the World and decided to subs ute him with nobody, tbh.
    What are you talking about?

Courtois is gonna score 70 goals tbh

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    While simultaneously keeping zema

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ronaldo led teams have been known to decline drastically when GOATnaldo leaves them. That's just a testament to his greatness and impact.

You could remove midget from barca at this very moment and barca wouldn't skip a beat. They're out in the CL quarters with midget and they're out in the CL quarters without midget. That's just facts

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    What a ing skill gap difference the two teams have. Atleti's starting lineup yesterday might be the best in the world. No weakness anywhere. Meanwhile the biggest club in the world are starting players that should be in teams like Granada.

Assemiro, Navass, Ben ma, Asscensio, etc

That team will be lucky to scrape 4th. Quote this. Without Ronaldo banging out world class performances.

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Spanish benchwarming scrubs like Lukas Vazquez, Mayoral, and Ceballos will be the subs utes every game.

Ronaldo really ing is the Lebron of football smh their teams are god awful once they leave.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    What a ing skill gap difference the two teams have. Atleti's starting lineup yesterday might be the best in the world. No weakness anywhere. Meanwhile the biggest club in the world are starting players that should be in teams like Granada.

Assemiro, Navass, Ben ma, Asscensio, etc

That team will be lucky to scrape 4th. Quote this. Without Ronaldo banging out world class performances.
    Actually things went wrong when Casemiro got subbed off

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Unless Penalgod could play CB, not sure how he could helped RMAO yesterday tbh.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Ronaldo led teams have been known to decline drastically when GOATnaldo leaves them. That's just a testament to his greatness and impact.

You could remove midget from barca at this very moment and barca wouldn't skip a beat. They're out in the CL quarters with midget and they're out in the CL quarters without midget. That's just facts

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    bale vs ronaldo %win/loss when either is playing favor mein bale...

team really needs a striker, fkn ben a is past his used by date
    ascenio once again like last season with the stupid ballhog

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Still have to give some time to Lopetegui, he's top coach. I think Flo is going to try bring a defense and a forward. €105M for Ronaldo is a logical decision as was €80M for Morata last season, besides paying €120M x 4 years for a 33 years player was insane. Madrid won two ligues in 10 years, the things aren't going that well.

Flo will pull the trigger once he sees a great forward at great price. €35M for the best goalie in the game was a good move.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Still have to give some time to Lopetegui, he's top coach. I think Flo is going to try bring a defense and a forward. €105M for Ronaldo is a logical decision as was €80M for Morata last season, besides paying €120M x 4 years for a 33 years player was insane. Madrid won two ligues in 10 years, the things aren't going that well.

Flo will pull the trigger once he sees a great forward at great price. €35M for the best goalie in the game was a good move.
    Madrid needs a striker badly. Would love to get Icardi.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Looking forward to Icardi tonyporkering his teammates

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    think they are expecting PSG to be punished for financial fair play. If so, they will get banned to make any signs and won't be able to pay Monaco for Mbappe to make his deal permanent and he will return, where Madrid could offer the €180M or perhaps less.

The problem may be if Madrid wants to pay Mbappe €17.5M x season that he gets from PSG. It's more than what anyone at Madrid gets paid (Bale gets Ł16M, and Ronaldo was getting €20M), because Madrid pays prime players, not projects.

If that don't go as planned, Flo will make a temporary solution. Rodrigo or Werner, not a high profile deal imo.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    think they are expecting PSG to be punished for financial fair play. If so, they will get banned to make any signs and won't be able to pay Monaco for Mbappe to make his deal permanent and he will return, where Madrid could offer the €180M or perhaps less.

The problem may be if Madrid wants to pay Mbappe €17.5M x season that he gets from PSG. It's more than what anyone at Madrid gets paid (Bale gets Ł16M, and Ronaldo was getting €20M), because Madrid pays prime players, not projects.

If that don't go as planned, Flo will make a temporary solution. Rodrigo or Werner, not a high profile deal imo.
    wtf son

PSG has not been punished for financial fair play and has been cleared.. not sure from where this idea that Madrid will buy Mbappe at a discount rate because of financial fair play smh..

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Finally, Pérez signed FW Mariano. It was €30M to match Sevilla's offer, but since Mardid retained 35% of his rights it was €19.5M.

The ridiculous part was that 65% of his rights were sold to Lyon just a season ago for €8M. But he got a chance to play.

Something similar passed with Morata. He was sold to Juventus for €20M with a buy back clause of €30M which Madrid eventually exercised to sell him later after only one season for a much higher fee to Chelsea, I think for €80M.
    Last edited by dunkman; 08-28-2018 at 07:31 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lopetegui out, Solari takes over for now. Hopefully just a few days.
    Last edited by Jodelo; 10-29-2018 at 03:24 PM.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sampaoli is available fwiw

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Spanish benchwarming scrubs like Lukas Vazquez, Mayoral, and Ceballos will be the subs utes every game.

Ronaldo really ing is the Lebron of football smh their teams are god awful once they leave.
    United won the league and made it to a CL final after Ronaldo left

Juventus will keep winning serie a after Ronaldo leaves

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    United won the league and made it to a CL final after Ronaldo left

Juventus will keep winning serie a after Ronaldo leaves
    United has been a laughing stock since Ronnie left, Arsenal 2.0. Same will be for RM.

Winning a CL with Juve when Buffon never won one will cement his legacy as the greatest player and winner of all time. Barca otoh have a better win% without Pessi. Those are the facts. Ronaldo will end his career winning in 3 leagues and with his national team. Pessi will go down as a system player.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    United has been a laughing stock since Ronnie left, Arsenal 2.0. Same will be for RM.

Winning a CL with Juve when Buffon never won one will cement his legacy as the greatest player and winner of all time. Barca otoh have a better win% without Pessi. Those are the facts. Ronaldo will end his career winning in 3 leagues and with his national team. Pessi will go down as a system player.
    WRONG

United were a laughing stock since Fergie left, huge difference

Ronaldo was on teams where even if he didn't play well they could still win Finals with him being a ghost. Messi never had that luxury.

And I don't think Juventus have enough firepower to win UCL, and their defense is overrated.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Modric has been so ty this season.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    WRONG

United were a laughing stock since Fergie left, huge difference

Ronaldo was on teams where even if he didn't play well they could still win Finals with him being a ghost. Messi never had that luxury.

And I don't think Juventus have enough firepower to win UCL, and their defense is overrated.
    Ronaldo scored big goals on the road to those UCL Finals
    People seem to forget that

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Thinking Bale can lead a team TDMVPDPOY

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    What a ty lucky win tbh

Thread Information