My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronaldo less Madrid

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Hope Zidane leaves soon and let another coach play some young guys more.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Hope Zidane leaves soon and let another coach play some young guys more.
    lol ZZ but his over reliance of aging vets is annoying
    Not only ate they getting old, but they won so many major trophies (consecutive CLs, some recent WC winners) that they are bored against teams they are aupposed to beat and get up only for big games

I was super happy when we got Oodegard back, now he's gonna leave again

Please don't ruin Fede Valverde

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Madrid fans, how do you all feel about Ramos potentially leaving? I feel like there’s always contract renewal drama with him. Maybe he’s bluffing, but without him Madrid have 0 CL’s the past decade and he’s still an elite CB. You guys worried he may leave or no?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Madrid fans, how do you all feel about Ramos potentially leaving? I feel like there’s always contract renewal drama with him. Maybe he’s bluffing, but without him Madrid have 0 CL’s the past decade and he’s still an elite CB. You guys worried he may leave or no?
    Meh
    Classic Ramos contract negotiations strategy

He will retire one day anyway so we might as well get mentally prepared for it

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Hazard played this weekend

Reinjured again

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Watched tonight. Enjoyed and felt it had more depth than the Gerrard doc.

What is Real fan opinion of Kroos and where does he belong in Real lore?

I admit I underrated him for long time.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Kroos has the mentality of a 90 year old man and a huge ego

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Please no.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I guess Allegri is the backup plan if Zidane opts out of his contract. But Zidane overachieved, with so many injuries and only one dependable forward. Still making the semis in the Champions and fighting for the Liga to the last game. Despite the nadaplete, not bad. Hazard should have been a crack the last two seasons, but he completely disappointed. Pérez was more concerned with the stadium and Covid 19 difficulties and renewing the forwards.

Too many star forwards have left without proper replacement. Cristiano, Bale, James weren't really replaced. MBappe seems set to land in Madrid soon, though.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Jodelo
    Last edited by lefty; 05-26-2021 at 04:58 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Zidane left last time when Florentino wasn’t able to keep Ronaldo. I guess Zidane saw MBappe won’t be Madrid’s player next season. Playing with Vini, Benzema and Asensio upfront won’t bring any les. Barça at least won another copa, to help next season.

The UEFA is threatening Madrid 2 years out of any European compe ion due to Florentino’s leading role in the super league.

My guess is Conte will be next Madrid’s coach if Madrid doesn’t get expelled from Europe, with Allegri worst case scenario. If European ban gets into effect, they will be begging Lopetegui to return and eventually settle for Solari.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Zidane left last time when Florentino wasn’t able to keep Ronaldo. I guess Zidane saw MBappe won’t be Madrid’s player next season. Playing with Vini, Benzema and Asensio upfront won’t bring any les. Barça at least won another copa, to help next season.

The UEFA is threatening Madrid 2 years out of any European compe ion due to Florentino’s leading role in the super league.

My guess is Conte will be next Madrid’s coach if Madrid doesn’t get expelled from Europe, with Allegri worst case scenario. If European ban gets into effect, they will be begging Lopetegui to return and eventually settle for Solari.
    Another issue may have been our ty medical team
    ZZ doesn’t want another season with 56 injuries

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Love the move for Alaba. Will be cool to finally see him in blue as Austria wears red/black. Definitely prefer this over PSG.

But for Madrid? 5 years and those wages. While nearing a retooling.

Alaba had a rough past season but was credited as a vital reason for the UCL le 2 years back. Change of scenery should reignite his passion and more importantly focus.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Love the move for Alaba. Will be cool to finally see him in blue as Austria wears red/black. Definitely prefer this over PSG.

But for Madrid? 5 years and those wages. While nearing a retooling.

Alaba had a rough past season but was credited as a vital reason for the UCL le 2 years back. Change of scenery should reignite his passion and more importantly focus.
    meh I don’t understand this signing tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    meh I don’t understand this signing tbh
    Ramos will probably go to PSG, with Militao, Nacho, Varane and Alaba the rotation is quite good and, best of all, Alaba joined for free. Same as Barça most signings are players without contracts. Though, I think Pérez may still have something to offer €100M and Vini for MBappe. Other option is to ship Varane in a package for MBappe and overpay to keep Ramos. In any case Alaba is important.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ramos will probably go to PSG, with Militao, Nacho, Varane and Alaba the rotation is quite good and, best of all, Alaba joined for free. Same as Barça most signings are players without contracts. Though, I think Pérez may still have something to offer €100M and Vini for MBappe. Other option is to ship Varane in a package for MBappe and overpay to keep Ramos. In any case Alaba is important.
    Ah right I totally forgoy about Ramos tbh

Now we need a competent medical team

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ah right I totally forgoy about Ramos tbh

Now we need a competent medical team
    Not only the medical team. Chelsea players looked far quicker in the second leg. It's noticeable the CL final was played at different pace.

Not sure if the players became a bit too old here and there, or physical conditioning isn't good enough. Zidane stuck with what worked in the past, minus Ronaldo, Bale and James.

Probably didn't see a solution, used Madrid's own bad press as excuse to leave, still on a high note despite the nadaplete.

Perhaps Zidane isn't the right coach to make a transition to a much younger team with only 2-3 veterans.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Not only the medical team. Chelsea players looked far quicker in the second leg. It's noticeable the CL final was played at different pace.

Not sure if the players became a bit too old here and there, or physical conditioning isn't good enough. Zidane stuck with what worked in Thea past, minus Ronaldo, Bale and James.

Probably didn't see a solution, used Madrid's own bad press as excuse to leave, still on a high note despite the nadaplete.

Perhaps Zidane isn't the right coach to make a transition to a much younger team with only 2-3 veterans.
    Chelsea has a lot of young forwards too, we couldn’t keep up with them
    And then you have Kanté who has 4 lungs and covers a lot of ground

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Zidane's open letter

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Zidane's open letter

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Unrotator is back !

Carlo Ancelotti is now considered ‘one step away’ from joining Real Madrid. His agents are now working to terminate his current contract with Everton - it’s the last step then the deal will be completed. Ancelotti won’t create any problem on personal terms with Real ⚪️ #Real #EFC

Thread Information