Page 62 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1675
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Unrotator is back !

Carlo Ancelotti is now considered ‘one step away’ from joining Real Madrid. His agents are now working to terminate his current contract with Everton - it’s the last step then the deal will be completed. Ancelotti won’t create any problem on personal terms with Real ⚪️ #Real #EFC
    Ancelotti has managed two teams to a CL, made it 4 times to finals. Conte is more for league les, only made it once to Europa League final and lost it. He seems the right choice.

But compared to the talent he had in 2013-2014, it’s not quite the same.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Zidane's open letter
    It got ugly very quickly. The club responded something too. I’m wondering if Zidane will ever return while Florentino is president.

The philosophy “no one is bigger than the club (Florentino)” went way too far. First Hierro and Del Bosque, the Casillas, then Ronaldo, now Zidane, with several managers in between. Some even got cut right after delivering silverware.

In the end, Madrid controls a lot of media for setting official versions in stone for posterity.
    Last edited by dunkman; 06-01-2021 at 11:39 AM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ancelotti has managed two teams to a CL, made it 4 times to finals. Conte is more for league les, only made it once to Europa League final and lost it. He seems the right choice.

But compared to the talent he had in 2013-2014, it’s not quite the same.
    Yeah Carlo is a CL coach, but not really a domestic league coach
    He deosn't rotate much and relies too much on veterans too

Poor James Rodriguez though, he went to Everton for Carlo

It got ugly very quickly. The club responded something too. I’m wondering if Zidane will ever return while Florentino is president.

The philosophy “no one is bigger than the club (Florentino)” went way too far. First Hierro and Del Bosque, the Casillas, then Ronaldo, now Zidane, with several managers in between. Some even got cut right after delivering silverware.

In the end, Madrid controls a lot of media for setting official versions in stone for posterity.
    Well, Zidane is not wrong tbh; and I doubt he will return as long as Flo is president

And yeah Real pretty much owns Marca, just go take a look at today's frontpage

By the way Pintus is back too, that's good new regarding injury prevention and fitness

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Zidane open letter does not bring anything more to the table for him... that's a weird move on his part and not his finest moment imho

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Yeah Carlo is a CL coach, but not really a domestic league coach
    He deosn't rotate much and relies too much on veterans too

Poor James Rodriguez though, he went to Everton for Carlo

Well, Zidane is not wrong tbh; and I doubt he will return as long as Flo is president

And yeah Real pretty much owns Marca, just go take a look at today's frontpage

By the way Pintus is back too, that's good new regarding injury prevention and fitness
    Hopefully things go better with Pintus, the team is thin in talent up front, Madrid needs at least Hazard and Benzema in good form, to contend for the Champions.

It will be interesting to see if James returns too. Apparently Ancelotti was the third option. The team really aimed for Pochettino or Allegri.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Hopefully things go better with Pintus, the team is thin in talent up front, Madrid needs at least Hazard and Benzema in good form, to contend for the Champions.

It will be interesting to see if James returns too. Apparently Ancelotti was the third option. The team really aimed for Pochettino or Allegri.
    It’s important to note that under Pintus is that recovery times can be longer for injured players

Poch is a good coach, but he is too nice, Madrid would eat him alive

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Capi
    legend

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Well, no one is bigger than the club.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Well, no one is bigger than the club.
    Except Alphanaldo tbh

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Wow, Real Madrid losing their heart and soul and greatest leader from the past ten years

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Wow, Real Madrid losing their heart and soul and greatest leader from the past ten years
    Meanwhile Barcelona has been looking for a leader since Puyol left, they are still looking

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Meanwhile Barcelona has been looking for a leader since Puyol left, they are still looking
    Oh we got one, not even Maradona could save that backline

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Alaba, Varane, Militao and even Nacho may be technically great center backs, but Ramos is Ramos. Madrid may regret that move if Sergio goes to PSG or one of the strong English teams. The logical step would have been to sell Nacho and keep Ramos, but I guess his salary was an impediment to bring MBappe.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Varane is officially United’s player. Double the salary and €50M transfer. Not sure if going from Ramos, Varane and Militao to Militao, Alaba and Nacho can be considered an improvement.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The last reports say Florentino has €200M ready for the MBappe operation. Quite frankly it seems insane the PSG will keep MBappe till January 2022 when he would leave for free.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    La Liga is borrowing every club up to €270M under very favourable conditions. 70% for infrastructure and lower divisions, 15% to refinance debts and 15% to increase salaries.

The speculation is that signing Haaland and MBappe, if PSG agrees to sell, is highly probable.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Correction, La Liga funds go by TV rights. €270M for Barça, €260 for Real Madrid, €210M for Atlético Madrid and so on. The loan is for 50 years and 0% interest. Basically a gift.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ancelotti's plan seems to be to recover many players that didn't count for Zidane.

On paper, Bale, Jovic and Hazard are all great forwards. Together with Benzema, Vinicius, Rodrygo, Asensio, Lucas Vásquez, there shouldn't be lack of goals.

Hazard arrived in great shape to trainings. The signing of Pintus was very important.

Even without Haaland or MBappe, maybe Ancelotti can do better than Zidane.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    In b4 Carlo brings Hamez back

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    In b4 Carlo brings Hamez back
    Latest “news” say 007 may be following Ancelotti to Madrid, the city . . . to joint the rivals.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.marc...1578b45c3.html

Edu Aguirre, Cristianos doppelgänger and one of best friends, said Ancelotti called Cristiano’s people to tell him he wants him in Madrid. Next day Ancelotti denied he asked for Ronaldo to be signed and Cristiano sent a letter some use his name damage relations with clubs. Edu was publicly lambasted for selling smoke, but later at Chiringuito, when asked by Pedrerol, Edu doubled down and said Ancelotti may not asked officially Madrid to sign Ronaldo, but he did actually contact Cristiano’s people (agent, I guess) and “that he can’t deny it”. It also transpired Cristiano was never happy in Juventus.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Iñaki Angulo citing reliable sources, says the Madrid side already made an official offer for MBappé for €160M. It seems outrageously high for a player in his last year of contract, but signing the best player in the world with 22 years is probably a top priority.

Well it's quite a bit more than the €100M the team paid for Hazard, in the same situation, being in his last year of contract. BTW, given the great form Vini has so far, not sure if Ancelotti will bench Hazard for next game.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It seems the PSG refused the offer and Leonardo wants €180M, other says €200M, for MBappé. Paying so much for a player that can sign contract with the Madrid the January 1, 2022 seems insane. Tbh, €160M was a fair offer, also shows MBappé the Madrid cares more about him than the money.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The news are, MBappé is certain to leave PSG, and there's a lot of activity trying to unload Jović and his salary, that may be around €9-10M x season, in a loan.

Odriozola is joining Fiorentina in all season loan. He was third fiddle behind Carvajal and Lucas Vásquez, so he was loaned without buy option. The team also unloaded around €6M in salary.

The last offer for MBappé was €170M + €10M in almost certain variables, so basically ,€180M. The operation is expected to be closed as soon as tomorrow.

Another rumour from Madrid is that Haaland is extremely near to be signed in this transfer window.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Fabrizio Romano says Madrid signed Eduardo Camavinga an 18-years midfielder and top prospect from Rennes. €31M transfer fee and 5-years contract.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I think it signals Madrid is out of the €170 + €10M deal for MBappé. It was a madness and borderline stupid to offer even €160M for a player who wants to joint the team, his contract expires in 10 months and in January 1, 2021 can sign a pre-contract.

It's strange Sevilla is suddenly demanding from Chelsea €70M for Koundé. It looks he may end in Real Madrid.

My guess is the plan now is to reinforce the backs and midfielders, sign a pre-contract with MBappé in 4 months and sign Haaland once his release clause drops to €75M.

Thread Information