Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667 LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1675
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Tchouameni is official a Real Madrid player. Signed for six seasons, €80M plus €20M in variables.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    good good

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    80 mEUR is imho way too much for Tchou tbh fwiw

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    80 mEUR is imho way too much for Tchou tbh fwiw
    They are investing lol

He's gonna be great imo (somebody reverse jinx this please)

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    They are investing lol

He's gonna be great imo (somebody reverse jinx this please)
    count on me

He is not as good as advertised. He is very defense oriented player and he is great at that but 80 m for a taller version of Makele... too much. His passing rating is quite good but he plays laterally or behind mostly

fwiw imho tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    count on me

He is not as good as advertised. He is very defense oriented player and he is great at that but 80 m for a taller version of Makele... too much. His passing rating is quite good but he plays laterally or behind mostly

fwiw imho tbh
    Well he is a DM

Is he better offensively than Casemiro?

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Well he is a DM

Is he better offensively than Casemiro?
    Not even sure... but he is young and has potential, not saying he is no good but not 80 m good in this market paying same for Haaland

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Karim Benzema - Ballon d’Or 2022
    Thibaut Courtois - Best Goalkeeper

Madridistas in the ideal team:

Benzema, Vini Jr, Modric, Casemiro and Courtois (but the best team is Manchester City )

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Elche vs Real Madrid 0:3, with another 3 goals annulled by VAR. goals by Valverde, Benzema and Asensio. The way Valverde and Rodrygo are playing, plus the compe ion from Asensio, Hazard will have it difficult to get playing time. Tchou entered as subs ute and Mendy didn’t play.

Not sure if Valverde is more a mid-fielder or right extreme this days. Looks great at both positions and is making a lot of goals.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It seems the Super League is a go, it’s expected Euro courts to pronounce against UEFA monopoly. Ceferin is set to start negotiations with the Super League CEO.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Madrid officials are in Brazil to sign Endrick, it seems they will sign him whatever it takes. Though, he can’t officially joint the Madrid side till 18, in two seasons. He’s center forward and would be the natural replacement for Benzema. No player so young made an impact in the Brazilian league, since I think Ronaldo Nazario at least. Neymar was older when starring for Santos.

Apparently, the transfer rate will be €45M, plus bonuses that bring the figure to €60M. I think that’s what Madrid paid for Vini Jr and Rodrygo. Probably not too much, though there’s no guarantee he’s going to be good. Reiner costed €30M but was loaned to Borussia first, then to Girona.

Apparently Bellingham is also in the plans, though it’s difficult to see how would he fit with Tchou, Camavinga and Valverde. Maybe Camavinga didn’t quite developed as the team expected.
    Last edited by dunkman; 11-06-2022 at 09:29 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Endrick signed today with the Madrid. Will qualify to play in 2024 with 18. Hopefully he follows the steps of Vini Jr and Rodrygo.

https://youtu.be/P9Lz9Z3yPGo

===

The transaction was for €70M, Barça, PSG and Chelsea were paying more but the kid and his family wanted to sign with Real Madrid.
    Last edited by dunkman; 12-16-2022 at 05:15 AM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Endrick signed today with the Madrid. Will qualify to play in 2024 with 18. Hopefully he follows the steps of Vini Jr and Rodrygo.

https://youtu.be/P9Lz9Z3yPGo

===

The transaction was for €70M, Barça, PSG and Chelsea were paying more but the kid and his family wanted to sign with Real Madrid.
    I totally trust Real
    They know how to recruit in Brazil lol

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    70 millions. It hurts how we gifted away Julian and Enzo.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    70 millions. It hurts how we gifted away Julian and Enzo.

And Julian went to an oil money club
    When super rich clubs come calling, you must squeeze as much $$$$$$ out of them as possible

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I can't think of a time where I've wanted RM to do well, other than maybe in the mid '90s when Redondo played for them. That play against Man U at Old Trafford is legendary.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I can't think of a time where I've wanted RM to do well, other than maybe in the mid '90s when Redondo played for them. That play against Man U at Old Trafford is legendary.
    El Principe!
    Such an elegant player
    dude also looked like he came straight out of a telenovela

Real Madrid legend as far as I'm concerned, and yes that play in Old Trafford was ling epic

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Apparently Cristiano Ronaldo will sign a 6-months contract. He’s already training at the installations:

https://youtu.be/7ey_R8BnF9Q

Though, not sure how will Pérez take any filtrations complaining about being reserve.

The team does lack deep. If Benzema or Vini Jr miss games things will get bad, particularly in the Champions League. Hazard seems done and in problems with Ancelotti, Rodrygo and Asensio are more for right extreme, there’s no one to play CF if Benzema isn’t there.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Finally, the Edrick operation was apparently disclosed as €35M fixed for Pameiras, another €25M in mostly very probable variables and €12M in Brazilian taxes plus commissions, for a total of €72M. There’s no information about the personal terms with the player. It seems Real Madrid has very good “watchers” and competent people to close the operations. His contract had a €60M release clause, so no offer would go much over that. Huge amount for 16 years player, time will tell how it goes in the end.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    In retrospect, I think Pérez made a mistake when leaving Di María go to United to sign James Rodríguez somewhere around 2014. Di María didn’t do well in his only season in United but eventually resurrected his career at PSG playing well for many years, till moving to Juventus recently. In meantime James proved even more conflictive and quite frankly less talented too. At the time honestly, didn’t understood the change.

Some sources in Spain want Florentino to sign MBappé, to bring him to La Liga, but that would be easier said than done. If Qatar owners want to listen any offer at all, it would take at least Vini Jr, Valverde and maybe the new kid Emerick they signed in Brazil, plus money and crazy high salaries. Maximal management skills would be needed too.

Despite taking a dump on the club and the president, he’s such a talent, it will be shame it gets wasted playing in France and failing to achieve anything at continental level at PSG. Messi isn’t getting younger, neither is Neymar, and than who knows.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Real Madrid is interested in Jude Bellingham, but apparently Borussia Dortmund won’t sell till the summer transfer window.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Real Madrid is interested in Jude Bellingham, but apparently Borussia Dortmund won’t sell till the summer transfer window.
    🚨⚪️ Real Madrid are close to complete deal to sign Jude Bellingham, confirmed. Negotiations are progressing to the final stages.

Personal terms are almost agreed — Juni Calafat, crucial again.

New meeting has been scheduled to complete the agremeent with Borussia Dortmund.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Vini racism meltdown

Might as well change clubs now

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Imagine an entire sold out stadium cheering and the player on the field heard/pointed out a specific fan

Focus on the field amigo

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Imagine an entire sold out stadium cheering and the player on the field heard/pointed out a specific fan

Focus on the field amigo
    A specific fan?

A whole section of Mestalla stadium was throwing racial slurs

Spain has a racism problem

Thread Information