Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What trick ass, ass ho is gonna hold onto a man's nuts until he blacks out?

This is unforgivable. Cut off her hands and sew them to her back. Forever.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    Not a good way to go.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    My balls ache just reading this

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    tears started to form reading this. JUSTICE FOR UNNAMED CHINESE MAN!

imo, no prison time for the c u n t, chop off her ing clit and inner labia and let the live freely with that

oh, and take away her scooter

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So why aren't any of you questioning why the guy didn't punch her or headbutted her to shake her off?

You're telling me some is grabbing your testies and you're just gonna let it happen?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    sons considering this happened in China I guess the dude can at least be proud that he had something big enough for her to grab on to.

I know ... that was wrong.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So why aren't any of you questioning why the guy didn't punch her or headbutted her to shake her off?

You're telling me some is grabbing your testies and you're just gonna let it happen?
    I'm sure he did. He may even of had her knocked down and dazed but that doesn't mean she can't keep her grip. You also have to consider how restriced his movement was while someone has a death grip on his balls. I'd be scared to to make a quick movement if I was in that scenario.

There's actually a pretty good example of this scenario. It was a vid on Tosh.0 of these 2 white guys fighting (some foreign country) and one gets rocked and knocked down and he just reaches up and grabs the other guy's junk. The guy just keeps hitting the grabber's head while trying not to jerk away. It didn't matter

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    How do you know how long it took for it to happen? WHen something like that happens it's like you fear for more of a squeeze so you're not going to retaliate immediately..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    incident happened in china, wouldnt happened tobe luva?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    incident happened in china, wouldnt happened tobe luva?
    Who knows? All we know is you're also a got that loves anime.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i'm not sure how come he didn't punch the out of her and knock her out immediately? that's what i would have done.
    I'm sure he did. He may even of had her knocked down and dazed but that doesn't mean she can't keep her grip. You also have to consider how restriced his movement was while someone has a death grip on his balls. I'd be scared to to make a quick movement if I was in that scenario.

There's actually a pretty good example of this scenario. It was a vid on Tosh.0 of these 2 white guys fighting (some foreign country) and one gets rocked and knocked down and he just reaches up and grabs the other guy's junk. The guy just keeps hitting the grabber's head while trying not to jerk away. It didn't matter
    pay attention, swallower

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Please....

Don't let them teach that form of martial arts to our women.

silverblk mystix
    It sounds to me like the real was that asshole who didn't allow the woman to park there...props to her for teaching him a lesson.

If you are so weak that a chinese woman can kill you with the fatal scrotum "claw" of death...you deserve to die.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    whats new about a woman having a death grip on a mans balls?

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

She can't hold on if she's unconscious dumbass.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe the husband/brother were holding the guy down. It says they were also involved.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    this

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She can't hold on if she's unconscious dumbass.
    Yep, because it's so easy to knock someone unconscious, especially in that scenario. I think yall have it stuck in yalls head that they were standing face to face and she had them cupped the same way you'd open a car door handle. If that were the case then sure, he should've been able to land a haymaker to her jaw, but I seriously doubt it was that simple. Then there's the other people he had to deal with simultaneously. That's probably the biggest variable you aren't considering

lol some of you seriously have problems imagining different scenarios. "Hurr jus knock her out man! I could knock anyone out from any angle in any scenario!"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    sons sometimes you have to respect the thread. step up your game, your thread clowns, and go back and your mother some more. Pull down your pants and I'll show ya testicular asphyxiation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    daaaaaaaaaaaammmnnnnnn....thanks Allah I got big balls.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep, because it's so easy to knock someone unconscious, especially in that scenario. I think yall have it stuck in yalls head that they were standing face to face and she had them cupped the same way you'd open a car door handle. If that were the case then sure, he should've been able to land a haymaker to her jaw, but I seriously doubt it was that simple. Then there's the other people he had to deal with simultaneously. That's probably the biggest variable you aren't considering

lol some of you seriously have problems imagining different scenarios. "Hurr jus knock her out man! I could knock anyone out from any angle in any scenario!"
    How many scenarios can there be really?

On how many positions can you grab on balls to the point where the dude dies from it? The front, sure, the back, yes...

some video evidence would be nice.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

if you can't knock a woman unconscious in seconds then you have serious physical problems and are probably either confined to a wheelchair or need to hit the gym. the ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How many scenarios can there be really?

On how many positions can you grab on balls to the point where the dude dies from it? The front, sure, the back, yes...

some video evidence would be nice.
    if you can't knock a woman unconscious in seconds then you have serious physical problems and are probably either confined to a wheelchair or need to hit the gym. the ?
    there were other people he had to deal with

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    you sure are getting really animated and upset by this whole discussion..what, your wife rules you by squeezing your little balls or something? all im saying is if it were me, i would have been able to get her to relenquish her hold with some sort of desperate move and ran the away. we aren't talking about someone with an iron grip here, just some . twist her ty till she says uncle

Thread Information