that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    The Lakers handed out white T-shirts reading "One at a Time," but in a Staples Center tradition, most of the crowd declined to wear them.
    scenesters
    show up to be seen, not to watch the team
    outsold by the clippers this season

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Son that shirt was ing ugly. I sure as didn't wear that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing pretentious fux...way to support your team

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did you see the Lakers highlights and quotes from butthurt nuggetfan, while you were at LG.net copying that quote?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, it's not too bad. But I can see why no one wore them. Looks like a bargain bin Walmart shirt.

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers just trying to save money for Kobe's extension

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    sons Lakers fans don't give a about that kind of stuff. to them the most important thing is to be seen at the games. its fashionable to go to Lakers games. probably at least 75% of the entire Staples Center wouldn't be able to name more than 5 players on the team anyways.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spend $70 bucks for nose bleed tickets and all i got was a t-shirt and 99cent jack in the box tacos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spend $70 bucks for nose bleed tickets and all i got was a t-shirt and 99cent jack in the box tacos.
    Good poor food tbh. Scrounge around in the coin holders in your car and you could eat well while getting most of the major food groups.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    son that $70 could have got you damn near on the court for the Spurs playoff game today. I may have my beef with the bandwagon that is Lakers fans, but at least you guys aren't cheap and will support your team even if half of you don't know what the is going on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread assumes there is such a thing as "Lakers fans" and not "let's go sit in a popular place to be seen and root for the perennial media darling team" fans.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This thread assumes there is such a thing as "Lakers fans" and not "let's go sit in a popular place to be seen and root for the perennial media darling team" fans.
    lol butthurt that no one outside of san antonio actually gives a about the spurs

"hey look! we're the number 1 seed in the west!"

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the thread le should be changed to bandwangoners instead of fans

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son that $70 could have got you damn near on the court for the Spurs playoff game today. I may have my beef with the bandwagon that is Lakers fans, but at least you guys aren't cheap and will support your team even if half of you don't know what the is going on.
    I'm not complaining. I got 4 tickets in Row 20 on the diagonals for one of the last regular season home games this year for $35 each on stubhub. Face value on ONE of those tickets was nearly what I paid for all FOUR.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what you are saying is there are people that would pay top dollar to be seen at a Lakers game than a Spursfan actually paying 2 bucks to go see the Spurs play in the playoffs.
    Gay Naruto pic in 3...2....

Thread Information