Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1953
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Thierry Henry and Ian Wright actually congratulated Fabregas on his move

But Arsenal fans disagree

Last edited by lefty; 06-14-2014 at 02:54 AM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    how much did barca bought fabragot for? selling for 33m did they made a profit?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Rakitic to Barcelona is confirmed.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Good signing of an underrated player... Waiting for more moves...

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    Xavi to Qatar??

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Isn't he signing with an MLS team ?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Barcelona involved in a lot of mindboggling moves. 12 millons for Bravo? A mediocre keeper that would come to be a reserve. 12 millions for a reserve keeper?

Then Guardado, why the do they want Guardado for? And finally Marcos Rojo, people in Argentina would rather have a cone playing instead of Rojo and Barcelona wants him?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Kaka to Orlando City FC?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Venti Quattro Relevancy ElNono

Luis Suarez features on the El Mundo Deportivo front page today with the claim that the Liverpool striker’s move to Barcelona is at an “advanced stage”. [...]
    El Mundo suggest that Suarez’s contract renewal last December comes with a release clause of 85 million euros, but is significantly lower for foreign clubs, to the tune of around 65 million euros.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count

Luis Suarez features on the El Mundo Deportivo front page today with the claim that the Liverpool striker’s move to Barcelona is at an “advanced stage”. [...]
    El Mundo suggest that Suarez’s contract renewal last December comes with a release clause of 85 million euros, but is significantly lower for foreign clubs, to the tune of around 65 million euros.
    while suarez is a great player, i wouldnt like the idea of having so many superstars in one team. No thanks, Koke is the one they should go for.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    while suarez is a great player, i wouldnt like the idea of having so many superstars in one team. No thanks, Koke is the one they should go for.
    Koke like most overrated Pathetico players is a system player

He was with Spain

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Koke like most overrated Pathetico players is a system player

He was with Spain
    we need a game controller, not a player who just looks to take all the glory for himself as soon as he touches the ball

Now that Xavi is leaving, give me a 22 year old who can create and at the same time have workrate. Koke wont be able to fill xavis shoe I agree, but in my opinion he would be great.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

Nice signing if it happens but I am kinda apprehensive. The priority is to sign defenders and signing Suarez diverts a lot of resources for that objective.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    That being said I would be surorised if he left this summer ... nest year maybe

LFC is playing the Champions League next season so I think he will be a red next season

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    That being said I would be surorised if he left this summer ... nest year maybe

LFC is playing the Champions League next season so I think he will be a red next season
    English clubs have been fodder in the CL but it's not like Barcelona hasn't been declining with their finishes.

coked out by Koke

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    we need a game controller, not a player who just looks to take all the glory for himself as soon as he touches the ball

Now that Xavi is leaving, give me a 22 year old who can create and at the same time have workrate. Koke wont be able to fill xavis shoe I agree, but in my opinion he would be great.
    DOn get me wrong, Koke is a good player and would be a great addition to star studded team

It's just the medias who have overrated every Pathetico player all of sudden because they had a great season

Athletico's success is the sum of all parrts IMO

(Courtois is a superstar though)

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    DOn get me wrong, Koke is a good player and would be a great addition to star studded team

It's just the medias who have overrated every Pathetico player all of sudden because they had a great season

Athletico's success is the sum of all parrts IMO

(Courtois is a superstar though)
    yeah agreed, hey tell that to chelsea, they bought costa
    Who in my opinion is a watered down top form falcao

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Liverpool to land Alexis Sanchez AND £30m in Luis Suarez swap deal

LIVERPOOL are set for a stunning swap deal with Barcelona involving Alexis Sanchez and Luis Suarez.

By: James enson
    Published: Fri, June 20, 2014

Alexis Sanchez (left) and Luis Suarez (right) could be set to swap places[GETTY]
    Suarez scored twice last night for Uruguay to put England on the brink of an early World Cup exit.

And today the Liverpool striker is being linked with a blockbuster move to Spanish giants Barcelona.

According to Spanish sports paper Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona are closing to beating Real Madrid to the signing of Suarez.
    The Spanish press claim Suarez will join Barcelona [MUNDO DEPORTIVO]
    Mundo Deportivo claim Sanchez will be involved in the deal, with Liverpool also receiving around £30million.

Sanchez will be allowed to leave Barca this summer, despite impressing for Chile at the World Cup in Brazil.

Reds boss Brendan Rodgers is keen on the winger but has repeatedly insisted that Suarez will NOT be sold.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

not a fan of his, tbh...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    not a fan of his, tbh...
    You will change your tune when he will take pressure off Messi's shoulders by scoring tons of goals

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    You will change your tune when he will take pressure off Messi's shoulders by scoring tons of goals
    no

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Nono afraid that Luis might become more popular inBarcelone than his fellow Argiebe@ner

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Would rather sell him for 60m straight if I were liverpool, Sanchez ain't worth even 20 these days imho dude's already marginalized in Barcelona.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Nono afraid that Luis might become more popular inBarcelone than his fellow Argiebe@ner
    it's not that at all... Suarez is extremely talented, it's his constant shenanigans that make him annoying...

Thread Information