Page 75 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576777879 LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 1953
    My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I really doubt Messi is trying to sign Di María. The dude sucks.
    it's all over the news son... reports are saying Messi is pushing and Di Maria made it clear he wants to be transferred to Barcelona to play with Messi... only issue the price, PSG wants 60 M, Barcelona offered apparently 35 M

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    it's all over the news son... reports are saying Messi is pushing and Di Maria made it clear he wants to be transferred to Barcelona to play with Messi... only issue the price, PSG wants 60 M, Barcelona offered apparently 35 M
    Yeah, I heard that, but it wouldn't be the first time the press announces something that is not true, tbh.

Di María to Barcelona makes no sense at all.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Yeah, I heard that, but it wouldn't be the first time the press announces something that is not true, tbh.

Di María to Barcelona makes no sense at all.
    I agree with both of your comments, it is what has been reported tho

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Daf and Brazil agree. New BFFs?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Lol according to Twitter Ronaldo to Monaco is happening
    Source : "in the know"
    If I was Madrid I wouldn't doubt one bit about selling him. They would get more than 200 million for a 32 year old that has marginally relevance on the results of the team. Sell him at the highest point of his career and go sign the future star(s) of the Club.
    Missi fan aka Mexicans are shaking in their boots Big Naldo is coming for the Ballon D'Or for the next 5 years. Especially now that Bartha lost NeymALPHA
    son would you sell your lucky mascot after you just won a trophy?
    Holy . How did i miss this gem? The level of delusion and saltyness is at an all time among midgetfans This type of delusional posting is what i was refering to in our little back and forth in the Real thread.

As i've said before, GODnaldo being CL's leading scorer for the past 5 seasons and Real winning 3 CL's in the process and easily becoming a top all time dynasty is not a coincidence, even though you like to pretend otherwise.

Also, Real without GOATnaldo is enough to beat 95% of la liga but doesn't consistently put them over the top vs the european elite.

Seriously, show me a player that can duplicate this dominant run in today's football against top 5 european clubs. You simply can't no matter how much youit.

I know in your head, you probably thought things would turn out differently. You thought Big Game Naldo would be declining at an alarming rate by now and midget wouldn't be in his current predicament but hey, happens. That level of saltyness can't be healthy for you though, go get yourself checked ASAP, FAP
    Sup sons?

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    They went underground... the same place where Ronaldo's talent made a hasty disappearance...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I'm here sons.

Non issue

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    son he is still a lucky mascot, just a bit older tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Boogie Mahrez to Man City will be completed this week

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    ronaldo talk tojuventus for 116m euro

why would he goto juv, can they afford his wages that his demanding?

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    It's happening sons

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Wise move by GOATnaldo. Juventus is the ideal destination if he wants to extend his career well into his 30's like he said before and still compete for rings.

Plus, domestic league trophies in the EPL, La Liga and Serie A and a potential CL ring for Juventus would be a huge boost to his legacy.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Wise move by GOATnaldo. Juventus is the ideal destination if he wants to extend his career well into his 30's like he said before and still compete for rings.

Plus, domestic wins in the EPL, La Liga and Serie A and a potential CL ring for Juventus would be a huge boost to his legacy.
    Juventus will never ever win CL with those poor lineups they trot out in midfield and defense. Ronaldo won't be enough. As for his legacy, he's just bouncing from the best team in each league to another

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    ronaldo talk tojuventus for 116m euro

why would he goto juv, can they afford his wages that his demanding?
    They're trying to sell Higuain and Dybala to fund the transfer

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    If he wants to leave, it's fine. He has won it all with Real. And the drama ends finally.

Please, no Neymar, would be horrible.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Juventus will never ever win CL with those poor lineups they trot out in midfield and defense. Ronaldo won't be enough. As for his legacy, he's just bouncing from the best team in each league to another
    With Ronaldo at the helm, United won their last CL and Real was the first in the modern era to win 3 straight. What's the common denominator in those situations? GOATnaldo

Don't be salty because midget is a complete non-factor when he's not wearing a barca jersey, a glorified Antoine Griezmann. While Ronaldo can be inserted into any system, produce and take them to the promised land.

You'd have to be extremely delusional to believe rings with Juve won't boost his legacy immensely, while his main contemporary has no major trophies and can't win outside Catalunya
    Last edited by Bynumite; 07-05-2018 at 10:34 AM.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    With Ronaldo at the helm, United won their last CL and Real was the first in the modern era to win 3 straight. What's the common denominator in those situations? GOATnaldo

Don't be salty because midget is a complete non-factor when he's not wearing a barca jersey, a glorified Antoine Griezmann. While Ronaldo can be inserted into any system, produce and take them to the promised land.

You'd have to be extremely delusional to believe rings with Juve won't boost his legacy immensely, while his main contemporary has no major trophies and can't win outside Catalunya
    God damn

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

Out Messi in that united team and they also win CL, Portugal didn’t even need ronaldo t win a final,
    Ramos hailed it ronaldo in several CL’s, Ronaldo was an absolute passenger in the semi finals
    And finals of CL this past year and was AWFUL in the 2014, 2016 and 2018 CL.

Take Ramos away from Ronaldo and you can kiss any prayer of Ronaldo ever seeing ballon d’or again after he leaves. Serie A is a joke and Juventus is like Bayern in a one team league. But I imagine you’d think ronaldo winning bundesliga at Bayern would be a boost to his legacy. Can’t think of a single player who’s been carried by his teammates as much as Ronaldo. Imagine being on teams so good that they don’t even need you to win a final, imagine having your highlight being a cheerleader on the sidelines

Messi is the GOAT of this era, nobody respectablehas ever ever said that about Ronaldo

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    And with Ronaldo at the helm, Messi cucked him in the CL final

United went on to win the league after he left anyway. Ronaldo has been playing in stacked teams his whole career, nothing to write
    Home about.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    And with Ronaldo at the helm, Messi cucked him in the CL final

United went on to win the league after he left anyway. Ronaldo has been playing in stacked teams his whole career, nothing to write
    Home about.
    Midget choked 3 NT finals with a stacked teamPERIOD

No major trophies outside CatalunyaPERIOD

Let us proceed...

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Midget choked 3 NT finals with a stacked teamPERIOD

No major trophies outside CatalunyaPERIOD

Let us proceed...
    Give him time...sadly I think at the most next year’s Copa is his last shot and Brazil look better than ever in this era

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Is this Ronaldo to Juventus thing for real? I'm like dumbfounded.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Is this Ronaldo to Juventus thing for real? I'm like dumbfounded.
    Yup.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    edit, wrong thread
    Last edited by Darth_Pelican; 07-05-2018 at 01:20 PM.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Last edited by Darth_Pelican; 07-05-2018 at 01:20 PM.

Thread Information