NBA average is 15
    Chalmers 11.4
    Cole 11.2
    Jones 10.9
    Miller 9.4
    Anthony 8.8
    Battier 8.4
    Haslem 5.5

Remove Bosh, and Miami only has 2 players that are above 12(which is a terrible number, too)..
    NO EXCUSES!!!! You cried about Cleveland not having a supporting cast good enough to get Lebron his first. Now, he supposedly has that supporting cast and he still can,t get it done.

Maybe Lebron should care less about winning meaningless regular season trophies and actually carry his team in the post-season. OF course, that would mean taking shots when single covered at the end of games as opposed to relying on a role player who was 2-9 from the field. Maybe Miami wouldn't be in a 2-1 hole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat just want some drama. They'll win this series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope they do, in fact. Someone needs to put effort on the Celtics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phil wouldn't work for Riley, This talk is all moot though. Spoelstra is here for the long haul. Why fire him when Miami wins it all?
    You poor, dumb bas .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NO EXCUSES!!!! You cried about Cleveland not having a supporting cast good enough to get Lebron his first. Now, he supposedly has that supporting cast and he still can,t get it done.

Maybe Lebron should care less about winning meaningless regular season trophies and actually carry his team in the post-season. OF course, that would mean taking shots when single covered at the end of games as opposed to relying on a role player who was 2-9 from the field. Maybe Miami wouldn't be in a 2-1 hole.
    Lebron doesn't have the supporting cast, without Bosh, as I just showed you..like the Lakers, Miami is 3-deep..take one away, and they don't even have an average player on the roster..

The Heat are 5-1 in these playoffs with Bosh..with a healthy Bosh, Miami wins the le..

Lebron leads the playoffs in points, PER and WSs in the playoffs..he has been the best player in the playoffs, he has clearly done his part..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trolling aside.

I wouldn't even sweat it, Ace. Heat will come back and control this series IMHO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron doesn't have the supporting cast, without Bosh, as I just showed you..like the Lakers, Miami is 3-deep..take one away, and they don't even have an average player on the roster..

The Heat are 5-1 in these playoffs with Bosh..with a healthy Bosh, Miami wins the le..

Lebron leads the playoffs in points, PER and WSs in the playoffs..he has been the best player in the playoffs, he has clearly done his part..
    diaw will own bosh if he was healthy
    dude spurs will win le this year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

choking in game 2 late was not helping

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the point of signing Curry if they're gonna have him warm the damn bench? I thought they signed him specifically to match up with the big centers? Anyways its been obvious since day 1 that Spo was in over his head & lol @ Wade; he is trash & has no reliable jump shot.Same with LeChoke.

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted to see Chalmers get layed out.

Heat are broken down emotionally. They're going to be playing on fumes game 4.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i just don't see how miami loses this series. unless wade is hurt or something and that's the reason for his poor performances.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miami's shooters are due for a good game, all their shots are wide open..

Wade is something like 10-35 from the field in the last 2 games..is it really possible that he doesn't bounce back?..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    on a side note, either wade is rapidly declining or he's been hurt all year. something is up, he's not the same wade we've known for years.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Miami's shooters are due for a good game, all their shots are wide open..

Wade is something like 10-35 from the field in the last 2 games..is it really possible that he doesn't bounce back?..
    i'd say it's very possible, he's sucked all year. something is up with him.

seems like he's lost a step defensively and his points, assists, and rebounds are down. he just doesn't have that edge to him, especially in the 4th quarter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd say it's very possible, he's sucked all year. something is up with him.

seems like he's lost a step defensively and his points, assists, and rebounds are down. he just doesn't have that edge to him, especially in the 4th quarter.
    Maybe it's the wear and tear of his style of play? Which relies on hops and extreme athletic ability. I dunno, players that have his style aren't usually the ones that age well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    euro s ruined basket with that flopping

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Go bump the threads from 2010 and 2011..

The majority of the people on this board claimed Mike Brown was a good coach and that Lebron was holding him back..they criticized Lebron and his teammates for not respecting Mike Brown...
    Seriously?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will a repeat of 2002 WCF game 6 happen again in game 4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can someone post a gif of the Pacers bench player Stevenson with the choke sign after LeBron missed the technical FT?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Bosh doesn't return for game 4, its over.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    El Che has already predicted Heat in 6. Them gots will get it together. Don't cry heatfan show some backbone

Thread Information