Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Does your job entail going around acting as a grammar nazi on the Internet?
    Based on what happened in this thread and the fact that I'm at work.....I guess it does.

Funny that I've been getting paid while posting for the last 20 minutes in this thread and you haven't.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You know what employers really look for in a new candidate? One that uses terms like, " got" when describing how he felt while living at home with his parents.

I'd hire you on the spot...... got.
    Id have to decline though, seeing as I don't share your sexual sexual preferences and would be highly skeptical of what kind of "job" you had in mind.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My plan is my confidence and abilities but someday I'll end up in buenos aires or someplace in australia.
    But plan B is leaving to those places in six months if you don't get a good job here, right?

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    My plan is my confidence and abilities but someday I'll end up in buenos aires or someplace in australia.
    Good luck man, really, I hope it works out for you.

I mean, your confidence and abilities have carried you this far, what's to stop them from getting you to Sydney?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Based on what happened in this thread and the fact that I'm at work.....I guess it does.

Funny that I've been getting paid while posting for the last 20 minutes in this thread and you haven't.

You're also old am I'm still college age.

Sucks to be you

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Id have to decline though, seeing as I don't share your sexual sexual preferences and would be highly skeptical of what kind of "job" you had in mind.
    Like I said before, I've never felt like a got, which you readily admitted to feeling.

Don't feel bad though, a lot of people are confused about their sexual orientation while living at home with their parents during college.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    But plan B is leaving to those places in six months if you don't get a good job here, right?
    Ive decided against doing contingencies at this point. Thanks for your ever reliable concern, I think.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count

Sucks to be you
    I'm not really so sure I'm "old". Early 30's doesn't seem that old, but maybe I'm just out of touch.

I guess I'll just have to settle on being old.......and employed.......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sucks to be you
    Man college life would have been miserable had I been wrapped up in conspiracy theories and planning on leaving my country.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Good luck man, really, I hope it works out for you.

I mean, your confidence and abilities have carried you this far, what's to stop them from getting you to Sydney?
    My abilities have gotten me very far, I can get into almost any grad school I want to. Life is good, I DO feel sorry for those students less intelligent than myself, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ive decided against doing contingencies at this point.
    What changed your mind from yesterday?

Did a drone see what you were posting?

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Ive decided against doing contingencies at this point. Thanks for your ever reliable concern, I think.
    He's just making sure you stick to the plan and leave.

It's called "weeding out".

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    My abilities have gotten me very far,
    Oh yeah, it totally comes across in this thread. I agree.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm not really so sure I'm "old". Early 30's doesn't seem that old, but maybe I'm just out of touch.

I guess I'll just have to settle on being old.......and employed.......
    The fact that you view simply being employed in your early 30s as a major accomplishment and use it to brag about it and hold it over the head of a young guy still in college says all we really need to know about you.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    The fact that you view simply being employed in your early 30s as a major accomplishment and use it to brag about it and hold it over the head of a young guy still in college says all we really need to know about you.
    It's not that I view it as a major accomplishment, I just view it as funny because you can't get one.

I hear ya though, they are hard to come by right now. Especially for someone as obviously intelligent as you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, it totally comes across in this thread. I agree.
    says the petty 30 something year old grammar nazi making unprovoked gay jokes. I didn't address you, you addressed me. Grow up.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's not that I view it as a major accomplishment, I just view it as funny because you can't get one.

I hear ya though, they are hard to come by right now. Especially for someone as obviously intelligent as you.
    Can't? Buddy, ive taken 39 hours this past year in an attempt to finish I haven't even looked for work because I like to pace myself and not do too much at once although I did turn down an unsolicited offer to be an analyst for Jp morgan

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    says the petty 30 something year old grammar nazi making unprovoked gay jokes. I didn't address you, you addressed me. Grow up.
    You feeling like a got (like you pointed out earlier in the thread) is nothing to joke about. Young folks like yourself need to explore your inner feelings and figure out the right fit for you. If it turns out you're not gay, well then great, but the good news (and what seems more likely) is that if you go the other way, well, Obama supports you.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    I did turn down an unsolicited offer to be an analyst for Jp morgan
    Well then you keep reaching for the stars chief. You seem to be doing just fine for yourself. If you're lucky, you'll graduate (thanks to your abilities), you'll move down under, find that lucky girl/guy, and really create a life for yourself.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Just think too, had you not spent all that time at your parents house trying to "figure things out" earlier on in college, you wouldn't have had to take so many hours during this last year.

That's a lesson learned for you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Careful not to thump your bird chest too hard while applauding yourself for your employment. Better not let anyone see those incredibly funny and mature "you're gay'" jokes either or you won't be employed for long

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Careful not to thump your bird chest too hard while applauding yourself for your employment. Better not let anyone see those incredibly funny and mature "you're gay'" jokes either or you won't be employed for long
    Look, I know I'm not on you're level of maturity because I don't use terms like " got" to express my feelings, but cut me a little slack, I'm old remember?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The drones have already seen it all.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    The drones have already seen it all.
    Remember when they were black helicopters?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Well then you keep reaching for the stars chief. You seem to be doing just fine for yourself. If you're lucky, you'll graduate (thanks to your abilities), you'll move down under, find that lucky girl/guy, and really create a life for yourself.
    No luck required, I'm 2 classes away with a 3.9. I think it's a pretty safe bet, but I'd like to thank you as well as your partner for your intense concerns I feel special and important now.

Thread Information