Page 134 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 5243
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    a wild cobra appears

(to throw shade at neil d tyson)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a mechanism to separate gullible Americans from their cash. A fresh revenue stream for government.

Mother ers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a mechanism to separate gullible Americans from their cash. A fresh revenue stream for government.

Mother ers.
    I have to admit, it must be easy on the mind to proceed that way. If you don't like something, it's not true. Heck I'd go on pretending 6 never happened

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Breaking news! Non-scientist outsmart entire world scientists in their own field !

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the bigger and redder the font on a video, the more credible it is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nearly a third of all CO2 emissions EVER have been emitted since 2000. And global temperature over that period?

Meh

And about 40% has been emitted since 1990.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    knew it was only a matter of time before the real expert weighed in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nearly a third of all CO2 emissions EVER have been emitted since 2000. And global temperature over that period?

Meh

You should screenshot this post and send it to scientific American. You'll get your Nobel in no time for establishing a new scientific paradigm with information that no credible scientist had ever considered.

Decades of data and research debunked in 3 sentences. ing legend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should screenshot this post and send it to scientific American. You'll get your Nobel in no time for establishing a new scientific paradigm with information that no credible scientist had ever considered.

Decades of data and research debunked in 3 sentences. ing legend.

CO2’s effect diminishes logarithmically with increasing concentration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CO2’s effect diminishes logarithmically with increasing concentration.
    yes. the evil globalist conspiracy think tank known as the ipcc has acknowledged this, and it factors into all their data and models

the problem is that an exponential increase in co2, which we have will, have a more linear effect on temperature

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Follow up video with Lord Monckton: fast forward to 5 minutes. He is going to prove that they screwed up regardless of motive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Follow up video with Lord Monckton: fast forward to 5 minutes. He is going to prove that they screwed up regardless of motive.
    well the first video you posted had just about 0 scientific discussion and was all about the globalist dictatorship nazi communist oligarchy conspiracy of europe, so an actual discussion of the science would be greatly appreciated

i'll wait for the paper to be peer reviewed, published, inspected and will reserve judgment until then. he keeps talking about the 4 huge errors and his fancy labs, but hasn't really discussed anything here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well the first video you posted had just about 0 scientific discussion and was all about the globalist dictatorship nazi communist oligarchy conspiracy of europe, so an actual discussion of the science would be greatly appreciated

i'll wait for the paper to be peer reviewed, published, inspected and will reserve judgment until then. he keeps talking about the 4 huge errors and his fancy labs, but hasn't really discussed anything here.
    This guy didn't come out of left field. He has credibility in the field of science.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy didn't come out of left field. He has credibility in the field of science.

you're correct that monckton didn't come out of left field. he's well known in the field as a hack... beginning with the fact that he has next to no scientific education or accolades (has a degree in journalism). he made a living giving seminars on climate change and lacks credibility with the scientific community (that's where you're wrong on him) because he constantly misstates data, which is why he now does almost all his work on wattsupwiththat blog

he's made claims that greenland's ice sheets aren't melting, that the earth is getting cooler, that there is no systematic ice loss in the arctic, that there's no correlation between co2 and temperature, and a lot of other stuff that's demonstrably false. it even got to a point where he misquoted a paper so bad that the author had to respond to him to stop misquoting her paper
    Last edited by spurraider21; 06-01-2017 at 08:42 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the bigger and redder the font on a video, the more credible it is

Only Fascist vids approved by bert are valid when arguing with the spitoon of the cist brigade. One trick trick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only Fascist vids approved by bert are valid when arguing with the spitoon of the cist brigade. One trick trick.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have to admit, it must be easy on the mind to proceed that way. If you don't like something, it's not true. Heck I'd go on pretending 6 never happened
    I'm not going to dance with you again on this issue, 21. I'm in a good mood. The forgotten men & women of this country are being forgotten no longer.

Trump President. Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not going to dance with you again on this issue, 21. I'm in a good mood. The forgotten men & women of this country are being forgotten no longer.

Trump President. Not Clinton.
    there ya go. the best way for you to address this subject is to not actually address it. talk about hoaxes, conspiracies, plots. make sure you never discuss the merits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Meh

hmm...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or we could just do that thing where we take the bottom graph, take that one really high spot in 1998, and draw a line to the present and say "oh look virtually no warming for 19 years! it's a pause!" while ignoring every other data point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh and of course! those silly climate scientists dont even realize the main driver of climate change is the sun. i cant believe that when measuring climate change, they dont consider the big ball of fire in the sky, silly scientists. the fact that they ignore the sun in their models shows that its just a liberal plot. don't they realize that the sun has it's own cycle of getting hotter and colder!!??? i'm sure if we compare the solar cycle to recent temperatures, it'll explain everything. the temperature graph 2 posts above show that there's been some warming in recent years, so surely that means we're just at a warm part of the suns cycle! climate change debunked!!

oh, wait...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the money that every country remits to this organization, what do they do with it?

its the same with the big telcos paying for data, the company whose accepting this money, where do they get the data from to feed into the network? unless they are the ones providing all the stored data in their data centers...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Meh

Translation:

"Despite professing some knowledge about investing, I consistently express total wonderment about the nature of exponential growth, and can't grasp the idea of feedback loops when it comes to this topic.

My understanding of this topic demonstrates the Donning-Kruger effect wherein truly incompetent people are so incompetent, they lack the skills to recognize their own incompetence and differentiate this incompetence from actual competence.

My statement here is something I read somewhere, but don't truly understand. It makes me feel smart and comfortable in my particular beliefs on this topic, and that feeling is more important than taking the time to develop meta-cognitive processes that might improve my critical thinking."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the money that every country remits to this organization, what do they do with it?

its the same with the big telcos paying for data, the company whose accepting this money, where do they get the data from to feed into the network? unless they are the ones providing all the stored data in their data centers...
    http://www.greenclimate.fund/home

Thread Information