Page 176 of 210 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 5243
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's sad to see grown men picking on little girls.

Another bottom of the pyramid post. Per par.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Dare You! You can't criticize a child. That's why we trot out children as political props.
    Spare me the faux outrage Manny. Chick seems legit crazy to me but maybe you're right and she is acting.

I am curious what real climate scientists like you think when when you see deranged children screaming that they're all about to die from global warming. Are you thinking yeah that's what the science says or are you thinking man this has really gone off track?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spare me the faux outrage Manny. Chick seems legit crazy to me but maybe you're right and she is acting.

I am curious what real climate scientists like you think when when you see deranged children screaming that they're all about to die from global warming. Are you thinking yeah that's what the science says or are you thinking man this has really gone off track?
    Climate change will cause more droughts and famines in places with food insecurity.

It will kill people.

Are you saying that people don't die in famines?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does she have several entries in IMDB.com?

Oh... so she is an actress... smdh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She has Asperger’s you ing prick.
    WNBA white knight to the rescue!

She has an imdb page you mongoloid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barely beat me to it ^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re still the one attacking a kid with Asperger’s. Fake Christian Chris
    to be fair, we make fun of derp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She is a puppet... but yeah wrap up the message in the most vulnerable looking package and leftists will all collectively rally behind her. Flip the narrative and they aren’t so protective. Imagine if a 10 year old abortion survivor made the same sort of plea at the Planned Parenthood headquarters... yeah, she would likely be ostracized and made into a pariah...

The point being that the deliverer of the massage is not the focal point here: but the message itself. Leftist ideologues will band together behind any narrative they already support. Conservatives will band behind any message they support as well. It’s human nature.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel sorry for that girl, tbh. She drank the doomsday cult koolaid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    double post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but but but muh imdb page
    ^^^ what is wrong with you? Seriously? This isn’t grade school. I stated fact. You interpreted my motive in a way to justify the legitimacy of your ridiculous rebuttal - even though it was fabricated straw man. I never said she was a “crisis actor”. Did I? No.

I simply stated that IMDB lists her as an actress... given her excessive overly emotional “speech” I would tend to agree that she has the blood of thespians flowing through her veins... oh wait, who are her parents? Svante Thunberg and Malena Ernman both Swedish actors, also listed on IMDB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know exactly what you implied by bringing up her “several entries” on IMDB without clarifying the context of those entries. Justify it all you want, you disingenuous got.
    Playground insults? Lol you are in grade school. Just calling out your straw man as I see it. Greta’s speech delivery was excessive... That was my point. I don’t care if she’s a teen, that doesn’t make her message any more true.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ what is wrong with you? Seriously? This isn’t grade school. I stated fact. You interpreted my motive in a way to justify the legitimacy of your ridiculous rebuttal - even though it was fabricated straw man. I never said she was a “crisis actor”. Did I? No.

I simply stated that IMDB lists her as an actress... given her excessive overly emotional “speech” I would tend to agree that she has the blood of thespians flowing through her veins... oh wait, who are her parents? Svante Thunberg and Malena Ernman both Swedish actors, also listed on IMDB.
    Trump has an IMDB as well and is also listed as an actor. He's so seasoned it won him the presidency

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has an IMDB as well and is also listed as an actor. He's so seasoned it won him the presidency
    Context my brother, context. No one here is trying to convince anyone that Trump’s age, or the passion with which he delivers his speeches is the basis for the truth of the message (or lack thereof).

This is another case of the left picking up another poster child (literally) to drum up their narratives while trying to elicit our empathetic emotions. The Parkland High School kid also comes to mind. Meanwhile that Catholic school kid that grinned at a right-to-life march - oh yeah, he’s a “racist, patriarchal bigot”.

It won’t surprise me to see Greta land some invites to prime time talk shows, or late night shows over the next few weeks. Maybe a lucrative book deal. That’s how the globalist elites pay their spokespeople from the shadows - they simply use their media outlets/Hollywood to do it in the open. Or does no one question how someone like AOC goes from being a bartender one day to amassing personal wealth over 15 million dollars in a little less than two years? So the hypocrisy of her rallying cry against the “wealthy” while she herself partakes of the joys of her own newfound wealth - yeah, that message should fall on deaf ears. But no, history shows us that Marxist leaders were always well off financially.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh, now you call for context

Post as many long winded diatribes of bull as you like, you’re not fooling anybody, least of all yourself. Just own up to the fact that you’re a disingenuous piece of and do better next time.
    Three rebuttals by you and none have actually addressed any of my arguments. But keep deluding yourself that Greta is not a paid actress. And you’re the shill in this story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mono getting pushed around with ease

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

gutter tier

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both her parents are Swedish actors. They’ve taught her well. Keep drinking the kool-aid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^Trump fan doesn't like ad hominems or name calling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Chris just owns the fact that he’s a fake Christian who will use any amount of lies and deception to assist his right wing cause. He doesn’t hide it or try and justify it, he just owns the fact that he’s a ty person. I may not agree with that, but I can respect it.
    ^massive salt mine detected

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where have I lied? I DISAGREE with you! That isn’t a lie. I believe Greta is an actress... how is that a lie? It was evident to anyone that witnessed her speech. C’mon you’re going to buy the “how dare you?” diatribe as being legitimately written by her...? You can almost see the exact moment when Greta turns on the switch to her act, it’s disgusting. But because you support her message somehow her pre-scripted delivery and the exaggerated manner in which she is trying to sell that message is off-limits as a point for dissent? GTFOH with that weak excuse for an argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^massive salt mine detected
    • Low-Energy Jeb.
    • Little Marco.
    • Lyin’ Ted.
    • Sleepy Joe
    • Crooked Hillary
    • Pocahontas

Gutter tier^^

My Team