Page 178 of 183 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 4570
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that tantrum by greta the other day was quite amusing. i wonder who wrote her stupid ing speech. as well, no one looks towards the youth to fix today's problems nor future problems. kids are ing dumb but not as dumb as the ploy that is greta!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where have I lied? I DISAGREE with you! That isn’t a lie. I believe Greta is an actress... how is that a lie? It was evident to anyone that witnessed her speech. C’mon you’re going to buy the “how dare you?” diatribe as being legitimately written by her...? You can almost see the exact moment when Greta turns on the switch to her act, it’s disgusting. But because you support her message somehow her pre-scripted delivery and the exaggerated manner in which she is trying to sell that message is off-limits as a point for dissent? GTFOH with that weak excuse for an argument.
    it's not ok to attack greta's bull message but it is ok to attack a kid just standing there in the face of a methhead native banging a drum with his off beat shananigans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your argument was based on a lie. Having IMDB entries for talking about climate change on The Daily Show is not being a “paid actress”, you disingenuous .
    you're just a dumb who thinks he's smarter than everyone when you're right up there with corky.

ps: when's your "600lb life" episode debuting btw? i'll dvr it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    cue the Nick Sandmann whataboutism
    it's not ok to attack greta's bull message but it is ok to attack a kid just standing there in the face of a methhead native banging a drum with his off beat shananigans.
    And there it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And there it is.
    There's not an equivalence.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There's not an equivalence.
    Well of course you say that. One’s a sweet blessed child who dindu nuffin, the other is a paid actor brainwashed by evil scientists trying to take over the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well of course you say that. One’s a sweet blessed child who dindu nuffin, the other is a paid actor brainwashed by evil scientists trying to take over the world.
    What did the dindu nuffin actually do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And there it is.
    yes, there it is. you called it! so what's good for the goose is good for the gander then, right?

greta, her dumbass parents, and the handlers who write her bull diatribe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alaska’s Sea Ice Completely Melted Earlier Than Ever Before

https://truthout.org/articles/alaska...orded-history/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alaska’s Sea Ice Completely Melted Earlier Than Ever Before

https://truthout.org/articles/alaska...orded-history/
    Board of Advisers

William Ayers...

you're brainwashed holmes!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yes, there it is. you called it! so what's good for the goose is good for the gander then, right?

greta, her dumbass parents, and the handlers who write her bull diatribe.
    Did you just say a kid with autism?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like a good time to remind everyone that koriwhat's response when people were dunking on John Bolton was "Oh yeah? Do you know him personally?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mono

The devil trembles when he knows the body is the temple and God is in you
    It's hard to continue when it's hard to offend you
    He snarls and sets traps, that have you setback
    The last round in this death match
    So strengthen where you're best at
    I promise you won't regret that
    -KP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting kids in that situation is ridiculous and stupid. Whining about the kids is even more stupid.

Then again, when you’re talking with people of faith, there’s no big-enough mental gymnastics they won’t go through.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You paying attention to the world is ending rhetoric yet, Lite?
    spurraider21

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Don’t be purposely obtuse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t be purposely obtuse
    You are talking about DarrinS here. IT is kinda his schtick.
    ďTo announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.Ē -- The kind of Republican that would kicked out of the party today.

"You know what uranium is, right? Itís this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things." -President Trump

Putin has built up their military again and again and again. Their military is much stronger. Heís doing nuclear, weíre not doing anything. Our nuclear is old and tired and his nuclear is tippy-top from what I hear. Better be careful, folks, okay? You better be careful.Ē -President Trump

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...16#post9293816

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spare me the faux outrage Manny. Chick seems legit crazy to me but maybe you're right and she is acting.

I am curious what real climate scientists like you think when when you see deranged children screaming that they're all about to die from global warming. Are you thinking yeah that's what the science says or are you thinking man this has really gone off track?
    Climate change will cause more droughts and famines in places with food insecurity.

It will kill people.

Are you saying that people don't die in famines?
    Don't fold so soon SnakeBoy It was a simple yes or no question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She is a puppet... but yeah wrap up the message in the most vulnerable looking package and leftists will all collectively rally behind her. Flip the narrative and they arenít so protective. Imagine if a 10 year old abortion survivor made the same sort of plea at the Planned Parenthood headquarters... yeah, she would likely be ostracized and made into a pariah...

The point being that the deliverer of the massage is not the focal point here: but the message itself. Leftist ideologues will band together behind any narrative they already support. Conservatives will band behind any message they support as well. Itís human nature.
    Jeez. Imagine if a government forced an 11 year old girl to be pregnant with her father's child. I bet you would ostracize her and make her into a pariah for wanting to terminate the pregnancy, hypocrite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good point. All ice ages (which are major climate changes) were a result of natural climate variability.
    You seriously still don't know why this is a dumb thing to say? Wow.
    Seriously Darrin, what the , man. The flaw in this reasoning has been explained to you multiple times.

Do you not understand why this is flawed?
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 09-27-2019 at 01:13 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playground insults? Lol you are in grade school. Just calling out your straw man as I see it. Gretaís speech delivery was excessive... That was my point. I donít care if sheís a teen, that doesnít make her message any more true.
    ... and there it is.

Yes or no, assume she is an actress. Is her message therefore false?

Are her feelings in this case not genuine?

Two simple yes or no questions that go to the heart of what appears to be your argument.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is Ease© now making forklifts?
    Cry for help between the Chris óó- Korióó-Spurter Triumvirate Of Knowledge

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeez. Imagine if a government forced an 11 year old girl to be pregnant with her father's child. I bet you would ostracize her and make her into a pariah for wanting to terminate the pregnancy, hypocrite.
    For the umpteenth time, termination of an abortion due to the risk posed to the motherís health has always been legal (most everywhere). It has literally been performed at the judgement of the doctor based on medical need throughout the modern era.

Your straw man deflects from the primary reason why most on "the Right" reject the wanton and indiscriminate use of abortion. MURDER should not be a contraceptive option when other choices are available. Over 60 million babies have been murdered in the USA since Roe vs Wade proliferated the use of the procedure. Only the tiniest smidgeon of a fraction of that number would be categorized as falling into the subset of terminations associated with preteen incest. I reject your hypocrite label given the utter and deliberate disregard for the primary reason (by far) why abortions occur in this country: CONVENIENCE. The callousness with which you dismiss the significance of this argument is the very reason why you have zero room to parade yourself as someone that lobbies for the lives of children. Your talk of mental gymnastics is the true hypocrisy here.

If you want to believe that Greta isnít another paid spokesperson thatís your naÔve prerogative. Iím not about to be suckered into your religion of environmentalism simply because the spokesperson happens to be some emotional kid trying to tug at the heartstrings. And really, who the do you think you are? Demanding answers from other people as if you were some sort of judge... no one here owes you anything, especially not with arrogance and condescension with which you demand that they listen to you. Itís pathetic really that you try to derive self-importance from a place such as this.

EDIT: life in general has been better, particularly now that this sub-forum is no longer the time-wasting hole that it used to be for me.
    Last edited by Phenomanul; 09-27-2019 at 01:39 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you just say a kid with autism?
    oh no! yes, it's clear as day, i said, " greta" and you know why? not because she has autism and not her personally but what she represents which is a true puppet who spews the same vitriol her parents and handlers taught her to spew.

now a personal you goes out to your obese ass though.

Seems like a good time to remind everyone that koriwhat's response when people were dunking on John Bolton was "Oh yeah? Do you know him personally?"
    and i still stand by that. do you know john bolton? do you know the inner workings of the admin? how about bolton's day to day life? nah, then stfu.

as for whether or not i know greta, i don't but anyone can see a ruse for a ruse.

ps: i look towards no kids for "hope" and that greta hasn't lost her childhood or dreams considering most would consider it a dream to fly around the world and on to the hill to advocate for climate change while destroying the climate at the same time and acting all pissed off while reading someone else's speech.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the umpteenth time, termination of an abortion due to the risk posed to the mother’s health has always been legal (most everywhere). It was literally performed at the judgement of the doctor based on medical need.

Your straw man deflects from the primary reason why most on the Right reject the wanton and indiscriminate use of abortion. Murder should not be a contraceptive option when other choices are available. Over 60 million babies have been murdered in the US since Roe vs Wade. Only the tiniest smidgeon of a fraction of that number would be categorized as falling into the subset of terminations associated with preteen incest. I reject your hypocrite label given the utter and deliberate disregard for the primary reason (by far) why abortions occur in this country: convenience. The callousness with which you dismiss the significance of this argument is the very reason why you have zero room to parade yourself as someone that lobbies for the lives of children. Your talk of mental gymnastics is the true hypocrisy here.

If you want to believe that Greta isn’t another paid spokesperson that’s your naÔve prerogative. I’m not about to be suckered into your environmentalism religion simply because the spokesperson happens to be an emotional kid trying to tug at the heartstrings. And who the do you think you are? Demanding answers from other people as if you were some judge... no one here owes you anything, especially not with arrogance and condescension with which you demand that they listen to you. It’s pathetic really that you try to derive self-importance from a place such as this.
    strong post and so damn true too!

Thread Information