Page 205 of 210 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 5243
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no not really. markets/prices/budgets dictate a lot of that
    So being a massive consumer is a necessity? Or are you just being the you've always been?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So being a massive consumer is a necessity? Or are you just being the you've always been?
    the part i bolded did not include "massive consumer"

and what is your definition of massive consumer? how many vehicles do i have to buy to become a massive consumer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See below for a good example of a "massive consumer."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one asked you, got.
    Puritanical and comically self important now. Keep up the good work.

Your dumbed down version of two categories that encompass us all so you can claim moral superiority was riveting work as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You made a logical construct. He is asking you to define your terms and you come with this . smh

You're the claiming moral superiority that cannot define your own nonsense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol so crabby

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

and what is your definition of massive consumer? how many vehicles do i have to buy to become a massive consumer?

If you live an average life in America you are a massive consumer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You made a logical construct. He is asking you to define your terms and you come with this . smh

You're the claiming moral superiority that cannot define your own nonsense.
    And like always I didn't ask for your got opinion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Puritanical and comically self important now. Keep up the good work.

Your dumbed down version of two categories that encompass us all so you can claim moral superiority was riveting work as well.
    Keep auto-fellating, it's fascinating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Because everything here is about you. The part you bolded didn't have your name it it.

It's interesting though that you want to distance yourself from being a massive consumer even though you provided an escape hatch in the form of purposely obtuse nonsense about markets.

Your misdirection indicates you're afraid of simply admitting that ing about you're causing is different than being in favor of something you don't currently invest in. That's what happens when you lazily throw out a copycat meme without considering context.
    Last edited by DMC; 04-09-2022 at 01:18 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because everything here is about you. The part you bolded didn't have your name it it.
    ?

i responded to a select portion of your comment. If you are going to respond, it makes sense to pay attention to what i was addressing. This is how conversations work

It's interesting though that you want to distance yourself from being a massive consumer even though you provided an escape hatch in the form of purposely obtuse nonsense about markets.

Your misdirection indicates you're afraid of simply admitting that ing about you're causing is different than being in favor of something you don't currently invest in. That's what happens when you lazily throw out a copycat meme without considering context.
    I’m not distancing myself from anything. It just seems like a loaded term and I’m asking you to define it. Instead of simply doing so you went on a stupid rant

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC is not well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ?

i responded to a select portion of your comment. If you are going to respond, it makes sense to pay attention to what i was addressing. This is how conversations work
    Maybe in your world of creative lying, but in an actual adult conversation you don't get to select a portion of a comment and derail the topic by making it about you. Well, maybe if you're a diva.
    I’m not distancing myself from anything. It just seems like a loaded term and I’m asking you to define it. Instead of simply doing so you went on a stupid rant
    bull . "nuh uh, not me, I'm not a massive consumer, you must be talking about someone else".

I don't dance for you, clown. If you don't understand consumerism use Google.

Just own it, you once again relied on someone else's shtick to lob a lazy meme for likes and you fell on your ass, again.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dance for us in every post DMC. If you didn't post about us personally, you wouldn't post at all.

"ignore"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep auto-fellating, it's fascinating.
    Is this supposed to draw my ire?

I know you are going to try the moral categorization argument again at some point because logical consistency is not your strong suit. just know that when you go on repeat that we all know it to be stupidity that you cannot defend sans ad hominem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe in your world of creative lying, but in an actual adult conversation you don't get to select a portion of a comment and derail the topic by making it about you. Well, maybe if you're a diva.

bull . "nuh uh, not me, I'm not a massive consumer, you must be talking about someone else".

I don't dance for you, clown. If you don't understand consumerism use Google.

Just own it, you once again relied on someone else's shtick to lob a lazy meme for likes and you fell on your ass, again.
    What is a massive consumer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    degrowth is already a minor theme, how can economic expansion be infinite in principle on a planet with finite resources?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BUT WERE THERE SUV's MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO WHEN IT WAS HOT?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Zealand considers taxing cow and sheep burps to combat climate change
    https://news.yahoo.com/new-zealand-c...184504518.html

New Zealand's burp tax would take effect in 2025, and it would also provide farmers with subsidies to switch their livestock to a special diet that avoids creating greenhouse gases, such as feeding them seaweed instead of grass or grain, or to offset the emissions by planting trees. The country will also pour money into research that could advance other technological fixes, such as outfitting animals with masks that capture their emissions, or selectively breeding cows that burp less.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Zealand considers taxing cow and sheep burps to combat climate change
    https://news.yahoo.com/new-zealand-c...184504518.html

New Zealand's burp tax would take effect in 2025, and it would also provide farmers with subsidies to switch their livestock to a special diet that avoids creating greenhouse gases, such as feeding them seaweed instead of grass or grain, or to offset the emissions by planting trees. The country will also pour money into research that could advance other technological fixes, such as outfitting animals with masks that capture their emissions, or selectively breeding cows that burp less.
    NPR did a story on Eritea scientists feeding cattle sea weed mixed in with their ordinary feed and the methane reducing has been retested by other groups to be about 92% less methane. They apparently accidentally stumbled upon this seaweed lying on top of methane natural seepage and reducing it. These people tried it in cattle feed and it worked. Now the process of going through the taste of the meat, any protein-fat alterations etc...

Things are usually not quite this straightforward.
    This being said, I dont see Texas using this anytime soon just because; even if it is actually cheap, works, produces good meat.
    Anyways. Good stuff. They are working on the chemistry of what exactly is going on. Its neat it got past basic research.

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/20/10999...climate-change

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is a massive consumer?
    A blue whale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    heat kills

Excessive heat causes more weather-related deaths in the United States than hurricanes, flooding and tornadoes combined.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/ap/ap-s...-extreme-heat/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If accurate, might partly explain SCOTUS's haste to do the bidding of fossil fuel companies.

Thread Information