Page 4 of 210 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only person here who has been diagnosed with a mental illness is you FuzzDumbkins. Your drug addiction has caused your psychosis.

The resumes are presented as irrefutable evidence of those scientist's credentials. Everything do ented in my truth serious is verifiable.

I have no shame at all regarding my credentials as I am a computer analyst. Unlike your imagined fears I have actually been on the receiving end of personal threats and will keep my personal information private.

Your new perpetual lies about me is due to your humiliation when you failed to debate me is due to your drug addiction. I've never used illegal drugs or misused legal drugs so I do not have your mental illness. Your limited intelligence and weak mind is clearly embarrassing to you or you would not be trying to project your mental deficiencies on other people with your psycho babble. Seek medical treatment.
    why won't you answer my question?

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    Where did I say this? Please link to my post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where did I say this? Please link to my post.
    Are you denying you said you believe you have a mild form of Aspergers? Yes or no? Stop dodging and just answer the question.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    I can find no post where I made this claim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can find no post where I made this claim.
    I did not say there was a post that made that claim. I am asking you if you have claimed that you believe you have a mild form of Aspergers. Yes or no? those are your only options.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    It is fascinating how I have been able to identify the drug addicts in these forums and they now seek retribution for being exposed and humiliated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh-oh you better edit that one too.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...&postcount=119

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    I am not responding to strawman arguments. Please quote and link to my post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a question, not an argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by Poptech; Today at 10:52 PM..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is fascinating how I have been able to identify the drug addicts in these forums and they now seek retribution for being exposed and humiliated.
    I just told you I have never used drugs? Why are you smearing me and lying about me. Just answer my simple question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a question, not an argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A very simple question at that. Yes or no?

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    Last edited by Poptech; Today at 10:52 PM..
    I needed to add your quote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation Fail - None of my reactions have been rage, shame or humiliation. This is a forum, you cannot see my physical person which remains completely calm at all times online.

Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals Fail - I have not taken advantage of anyone. That is just absurd.

Have excessive feelings of self-importance Fail - I have no such feelings

Exaggerate achievements and talents Fail - I have exaggerated nothing

Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love Fail - on all counts, I am already successful, I do not seek "power", I am not vain, I have no fantasies about my intelligence, I am in a fullfilling relationship with a beautiful women

Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment True - You got me there, I do not expect to be dishonestly lied about and now smeared as you and RG have done.

Need constant attention and admiration Fail - Absolute fail, You have no idea how I do not care for attention or admiration.

Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy Check - I could careless about yours or anyone else's feelings online. All I care about is what is true.

Have obsessive self-interest - Check - This is true but it has nothing to with this disorder but actually something else. I believe I have a mild form of aspergers syndrome similar to Michael Burry that allows me to relentlessly concentrate on a topic if I choose. This is actually a strength as I effectively never tire.

Pursue mainly selfish goals - Absolutely False - My whole point for doing this is I do not like liars like you and other alarmists. If you never stated any lies I would not even be here.
    Why are you ashamed of it Popaspie?

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    This is getting old, let me know when you can quote and link to me making your delusional claims.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is getting old, let me know when you can quote and link to me making your delusional claims.
    I am not making a claim. I am asking you a question. Just answer.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    FuzzDrugAddict, why are you demonstrating your drug-induced psychosis?

In answer to your question, I have talked to medical doctors and a psychologist about marijuana use.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You edited it. We both know it. let's show it as it was before your edit again:

React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation Fail - None of my reactions have been rage, shame or humiliation. This is a forum, you cannot see my physical person which remains completely calm at all times online.

Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals Fail - I have not taken advantage of anyone. That is just absurd.

Have excessive feelings of self-importance Fail - I have no such feelings

Exaggerate achievements and talents Fail - I have exaggerated nothing

Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love Fail - on all counts, I am already successful, I do not seek "power", I am not vain, I have no fantasies about my intelligence, I am in a fullfilling relationship with a beautiful women

Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment True - You got me there, I do not expect to be dishonestly lied about and now smeared as you and RG have done.

Need constant attention and admiration Fail - Absolute fail, You have no idea how I do not care for attention or admiration.

Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy Check - I could careless about yours or anyone else's feelings online. All I care about is what is true.

Have obsessive self-interest - Check - This is true but it has nothing to with this disorder but actually something else. I believe I have a mild form of aspergers syndrome similar to Michael Burry that allows me to relentlessly concentrate on a topic if I choose. This is actually a strength as I effectively never tire.

Pursue mainly selfish goals - Absolutely False - My whole point for doing this is I do not like liars like you and other alarmists. If you never stated any lies I would not even be here.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    Th'Pusher, please stop with your libel. Either link to my post or retract your libel.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    You edited it. We both know it. let's show it as it was before your edit again:
    It was edited to fix spelling mistakes not your libel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not ashamed of it. When I have a concern about things or I believe certain things to be the case I do not just edit my posts and hope that the truth will just go away. What about it would you like to know?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All right PT. You have dodged enough. You have no credibility in my book because you could not answer the most basic of questions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Th'Pusher, please stop with your libel. Either link to my post or retract your libel.
    LOL. Libel for asking you a question?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was edited to fix spelling mistakes not your libel.
    So you finally outright lie. You obviously have an aversion to doing it but you will. That's interesting.

Thread Information