Page 5 of 210 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    FuzzDrugAddict, has been embarrassed and humiliated when he could not debate me and is now resorting to libel and smears. This is typical denial behavior of a drug addict. They cannot accept they are wrong and must project their mental illness onto others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FuzzDrugAddict, has been embarrassed and humiliated when he could not debate me and is now resorting to libel and smears. This is typical denial behavior of a drug addict. They cannot accept they are wrong and must project their mental illness onto others.
    Irrelevant to the indisputable fact that you would not answer my basic question.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    So you finally outright lie. You obviously have an aversion to doing it but you will. That's interesting.
    I have not lied. Your perpetual libel on this only confirms your drug induced psychosis. You really need to seek treatment and will have to live with the irrefutable fact that you lack the mental ability to debate me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was edited to fix spelling mistakes not your libel.
    So you are saying that the post was originally about me being a drug addict that you had to spellcheck and had nothing to do with you saying at best you had a mild form of aspergers?

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    Seek medical treatment, drug addict.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its a new page so we need to make sure this is up on it.

React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation Fail - None of my reactions have been rage, shame or humiliation. This is a forum, you cannot see my physical person which remains completely calm at all times online.

Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals Fail - I have not taken advantage of anyone. That is just absurd.

Have excessive feelings of self-importance Fail - I have no such feelings

Exaggerate achievements and talents Fail - I have exaggerated nothing

Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love Fail - on all counts, I am already successful, I do not seek "power", I am not vain, I have no fantasies about my intelligence, I am in a fullfilling relationship with a beautiful women

Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment True - You got me there, I do not expect to be dishonestly lied about and now smeared as you and RG have done.

Need constant attention and admiration Fail - Absolute fail, You have no idea how I do not care for attention or admiration.

Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy Check - I could careless about yours or anyone else's feelings online. All I care about is what is true.

Have obsessive self-interest - Check - This is true but it has nothing to with this disorder but actually something else. I believe I have a mild form of aspergers syndrome similar to Michael Burry that allows me to relentlessly concentrate on a topic if I choose. This is actually a strength as I effectively never tire.

Pursue mainly selfish goals - Absolutely False - My whole point for doing this is I do not like liars like you and other alarmists. If you never stated any lies I would not even be here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at PT's Aspergers preventing him from admitting he claimed he believes he had a mild form of Aspergers.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    FuzzyDrugAddict has been diagnosed with Psychosis,
    In answer to your question, I have talked to medical doctors and a psychologist about marijuana use.
    Psychosis is a symptom or feature of mental illness typically characterized by radical changes in personality, impaired functioning, and a distorted or nonexistent sense of objective reality.

Patients suffering from psychosis have impaired reality testing; that is, they are unable to distinguish personal subjective experience from the reality of the external world. They experience delusions that they believe are real, and may behave and communicate in an inappropriate and incoherent fashion. Psychosis may appear as a symptom of a number of mental disorders, including mood and personality disorders. It is also the defining feature of schizophrenia, schizophreniform disorder, schizoaffective disorder, delusional disorder, and the psychotic disorders (i.e., brief psychotic disorder, shared psychotic disorder, psychotic disorder due to a general medical condition, and substance-induced psychotic disorder).

With regard to substance abuse, several different research groups reported in 2004 that cannabis (marijuana) use is a risk factor for the onset of psychosis.

Psychotic symptoms and behaviors are considered psychiatric emergencies, and persons showing signs of psychosis are frequently taken by family, friends, or the police to a hospital emergency room. A person diagnosed as psychotic can be legally hospitalized against his or her will, particularly if he or she is violent, threatening to commit suicide, or threatening to harm another person. A psychotic person may also be hospitalized if he or she has become malnourished or ill as a result of failure to feed, dress appropriately for the climate, or otherwise take care of him- or herself.
    It is never too late to seek treatment Fuzzy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And? I talked to doctors about pot. So that means what?

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    Seek treatment, drug addict.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same people post here all the time, aspie. I am not ashamed whereas you have clearly demonstrated that you are. Everyone knows it but moreso now they know that you lie, you edit your posts to be deceptive and you are cognizant of what your behavior is. You are ashamed of it and we are getting an idea of to what lengths you will go to 'hide' it.

We can play the game of me quoting your admission and you trying to link marijuana to psychosis but what do you really think people will think? I can do this all day because we both know you are full of . Continue posturing as if that makes it somehow not true as if it just does not paint you more and more as a sociopath.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    I have never been diagnosed with any condition so I have nothing to be ashamed of. Where you have been diagnosed with drug addiction.

We can play the well do ented game of your drug-addicted forum stalking as you have already threatened to libel and stalk me throughout the Internet as you do here. This is do ented for everyone to see,

I should go to all of your political enemies and tell them too.
    Typical drug-induced psychosis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PT, I found your arguments on AGW quite compelling. I was really questioning whether or not I had been duped by the alarmist media/scientists, but the fact that you cannot answer my basic question really calls your credibility into question.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    PT, I found your arguments on AGW quite compelling. I was really questioning whether or not I had been duped by the alarmist media/scientists, but the fact that you cannot answer my basic question really calls your credibility into question.
    That is a real shame as those arguments stand on their own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is a real shame as those arguments stand on their own.
    But the person that conferred them is not credible to me as he is unable to answer a basic question.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    But the person that conferred them is not credible to me as he is unable to answer a basic question.
    That breaks my heart and I thought we were making such progress. Man I really thought I convinced you, oh noes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That breaks my heart and I thought we were making such progress. Man I really thought I convinced you, oh noes.
    It was just a basic question PT. Your inability to answer speaks volumes about your character and as a purveyor of truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Notice how he will lie to me but he won't lie to you but he also will not admit to that which he is ashamed of.

The narcissist's thinking is magical. In his own mind, the narcissist is brilliant, perfect, omnipotent, omniscient, and unique. Compliments and observations that accord with this inflated self-image ("The False Self") are taken for granted and as a matter of course.

Having anticipated the praise as fully justified and in accordance with (his) "reality", the narcissist feels that his traits, behavior, and "accomplishments" have made the accolades and kudos happen, have generated them, and have brought them into being. He "annexes" positive input and feels, irrationally, that its source is internal, not external; that it is emanating from inside himself, not from outside, independent sources. He, therefore, takes positive narcissistic supply lightly.

The narcissist treats disharmonious input - criticism, or disagreement, or data that negate the his self-perception - completely differently. He accords a far greater weight to these types of countervailing, challenging, and destabilizing information because they are felt by him to be "more real" and coming verily from the outside. Obviously, the narcissist cannot cast himself as the cause and source of opprobrium, castigation, and mockery.

This sourcing and weighing asymmetry is the reason for the narcissist's disproportionate reactions to perceived insults. He simply takes them as more "real" and more "serious". The narcissist is constantly on the lookout for slights. He is hypervigilant. He perceives every disagreement as criticism and every critical remark as complete and humiliating rejection: nothing short of a threat. Gradually, his mind turns into a chaotic battlefield of paranoia and ideas of reference.

Most narcissists react defensively. They become con uously indignant, aggressive, and cold. They detach emotionally for fear of yet another (narcissistic) injury. They devalue the person who made the disparaging remark, the critical comment, the unflattering observation, the innocuous joke at the narcissist's expense.

By holding the critic in contempt, by diminishing the stature of the discordant conversant – the narcissist minimises the impact of the disagreement or criticism on himself. This is a defence mechanism known as cognitive dissonance.
    http://samvak.tripod.com/journal86.html

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    FuzzyDrugAddict has been diagnosed with Psychosis,
    In answer to your question, I have talked to medical doctors and a psychologist about marijuana use.
    Psychosis is a symptom or feature of mental illness typically characterized by radical changes in personality, impaired functioning, and a distorted or nonexistent sense of objective reality.

Patients suffering from psychosis have impaired reality testing; that is, they are unable to distinguish personal subjective experience from the reality of the external world. They experience delusions that they believe are real, and may behave and communicate in an inappropriate and incoherent fashion. Psychosis may appear as a symptom of a number of mental disorders, including mood and personality disorders. It is also the defining feature of schizophrenia, schizophreniform disorder, schizoaffective disorder, delusional disorder, and the psychotic disorders (i.e., brief psychotic disorder, shared psychotic disorder, psychotic disorder due to a general medical condition, and substance-induced psychotic disorder).

With regard to substance abuse, several different research groups reported in 2004 that cannabis (marijuana) use is a risk factor for the onset of psychosis.

Psychotic symptoms and behaviors are considered psychiatric emergencies, and persons showing signs of psychosis are frequently taken by family, friends, or the police to a hospital emergency room. A person diagnosed as psychotic can be legally hospitalized against his or her will, particularly if he or she is violent, threatening to commit suicide, or threatening to harm another person. A psychotic person may also be hospitalized if he or she has become malnourished or ill as a result of failure to feed, dress appropriately for the climate, or otherwise take care of him- or herself.
    It is never too late to seek treatment Fuzzy.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    It was just a basic question PT. Your inability to answer speaks volumes about your character and as a purveyor of truth.
    I am going to miss all those times you stood up for my character.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a pretty epic meltdown. I really wonder who he's trying to hide this from.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a pretty epic meltdown. I really wonder who he's trying to hide this from.
    Thats what I am wondering as well. I am halfway tempted to email greenfyre, skepticalscience, realclimate etc.

With the links. Its not really hard to figure out what hes doing.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    The liar returns, Manny have you been able to quote and cite Dr. Spencer rescinding his conclusions?

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    Thats what I am wondering as well. I am halfway tempted to email greenfyre, skepticalscience, realclimate etc.
    Further do entation of your Internet Stalking. I obviously humiliated you when you failed to debate me due to your limited intelligence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Further do entation of your Internet Stalking.
    Um, me talking to other people is not stalking. Looking up their personal information and posting it on the interwebs OTOH. You have 'Truth' articles on every one of those guys.

Your behavior certainly takes the veracity out of your claims of censorship and whatnot towards skeptical science. I think they would get a kick out of it.
    Last edited by FuzzyLumpkins; 05-25-2012 at 12:07 AM.

Thread Information