Page 177 of 210 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 5238
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Science does not become irrelevant because a child throws a tantrum.

Red team may want it that way, tough nuts ideologues.
    You are much like the child.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Manufacturing of Greta Thunberg - For Consent: The Political Economy of the Non-Profit Industrial Complex - - >

In ACT I, I disclose that Greta Thunberg, the current child prodigy and face of the youth movement to combat climate change, serves as special youth advisor and trustee to the burgeoning mainstream tech start-up, We Don’t Have Time. I then explore the ambitions behind the tech company We Don’t Have Time.

In ACT II, I illustrate how today’s youth are the sacrificial lambs for the ruling elite. Also in this act I introduce the board members of and advisors to We Don’t Have Time. I explore the leadership in the nascent We Don’t Have Time and the partnerships between the well-established corporate environmental en ies: Al Gore’s Climate Reality Project, 350.org, Avaaz, Global Utmaning (Global Challenge), the World Bank, and the World Economic Forum (WEF).

In ACT III, I deconstruct how Al Gore and the planet’s most powerful capitalists are behind today’s manufactured youth movements and why. I explore the We Don’t Have Time/Thunberg connections to Our Revolution, the Sanders Ins ute, This Is Zero Hour, the Sunrise Movement and the Green New Deal. I also touch upon Thunberg’s famous family. In particular, Thunberg’s celebrity mother, Malena Ernman (WWF Environmental Hero of the Year 2017) and her August 2018 book launch. I then explore the generous media attention afforded to Thunberg in both May and April of 2018 by SvD, one of Sweden’s largest newspapers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rightwing accused the left of picking on, persecuting this privileged prick of a MAGAtt Catholic rotten with condescension

but they, up to their earlobes in hilarious, ridiculous hypocrisy, immediately and always trash young people like Greta who actually has a legitimate point

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and yet, nothing effective is being done

‘I would like people to panic’ –

Top scientist unveils equation showing world in climate emergency

the world is ‘deep in a climate emergency’

To calculate risk,

he used the insurance industry’s approach of multiplying the amount of damage done by the probability of the event.

For urgency,

he followed the model used by air traffic controllers, which divides the time needed to react by time left for intervention.

‘If we go into a runaway climate effect,

the damage may be between €100 trillion and the loss of civilisation,’ he said.

‘The probability, I would say, is about 10% that this is going to happen.

And when it comes to the urgency of decarbonising society and keeping the forests alive,

we need at least 20 years.

We have only 30 years left to do this.

‘It simply means that we are in a deep state of climate emergency.

If you trust the numbers from science.’

https://horizon.scienceblog.com/984/i-would-like-people-to-panic-top-scientist-unveils-equation-showing-world-in-climate-emergency/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campai gn=Feed%3A+scienceblogrssfeed+%28ScienceBlog.com%2 9

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where have I lied? I DISAGREE with you! That isn’t a lie. I believe Greta is an actress... how is that a lie? It was evident to anyone that witnessed her speech. C’mon you’re going to buy the “how dare you?” diatribe as being legitimately written by her...? You can almost see the exact moment when Greta turns on the switch to her act, it’s disgusting. But because you support her message somehow her pre-scripted delivery and the exaggerated manner in which she is trying to sell that message is off-limits as a point for dissent? GTFOH with that weak excuse for an argument.
    From.the guy who thinks evolution is a conspiracy.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Antifa shirt. She's done

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^full pic includes Sideshow Bob and creepy smile

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From.the guy who thinks evolution is a conspiracy.
    His bible says that God created humans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mono getting pushed around with ease
    is Ease© now making forklifts?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that tantrum by greta the other day was quite amusing. i wonder who wrote her stupid ing speech. as well, no one looks towards the youth to fix today's problems nor future problems. kids are ing dumb but not as dumb as the ploy that is greta!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where have I lied? I DISAGREE with you! That isn’t a lie. I believe Greta is an actress... how is that a lie? It was evident to anyone that witnessed her speech. C’mon you’re going to buy the “how dare you?” diatribe as being legitimately written by her...? You can almost see the exact moment when Greta turns on the switch to her act, it’s disgusting. But because you support her message somehow her pre-scripted delivery and the exaggerated manner in which she is trying to sell that message is off-limits as a point for dissent? GTFOH with that weak excuse for an argument.
    it's not ok to attack greta's bull message but it is ok to attack a kid just standing there in the face of a methhead native banging a drum with his off beat shananigans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your argument was based on a lie. Having IMDB entries for talking about climate change on The Daily Show is not being a “paid actress”, you disingenuous .
    you're just a dumb who thinks he's smarter than everyone when you're right up there with corky.

ps: when's your "600lb life" episode debuting btw? i'll dvr it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And there it is.
    There's not an equivalence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well of course you say that. One’s a sweet blessed child who dindu nuffin, the other is a paid actor brainwashed by evil scientists trying to take over the world.
    What did the dindu nuffin actually do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And there it is.
    yes, there it is. you called it! so what's good for the goose is good for the gander then, right?

greta, her dumbass parents, and the handlers who write her bull diatribe.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alaska’s Sea Ice Completely Melted Earlier Than Ever Before

https://truthout.org/articles/alaska...orded-history/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alaska’s Sea Ice Completely Melted Earlier Than Ever Before

https://truthout.org/articles/alaska...orded-history/
    Board of Advisers

William Ayers...

you're brainwashed holmes!

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like a good time to remind everyone that koriwhat's response when people were dunking on John Bolton was "Oh yeah? Do you know him personally?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did the dindu nuffin actually do?
    mono

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting kids in that situation is ridiculous and stupid. Whining about the kids is even more stupid.

Then again, when you’re talking with people of faith, there’s no big-enough mental gymnastics they won’t go through.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You paying attention to the world is ending rhetoric yet, Lite?
    spurraider21

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t be purposely obtuse
    You are talking about DarrinS here. IT is kinda his schtick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spare me the faux outrage Manny. Chick seems legit crazy to me but maybe you're right and she is acting.

I am curious what real climate scientists like you think when when you see deranged children screaming that they're all about to die from global warming. Are you thinking yeah that's what the science says or are you thinking man this has really gone off track?
    Climate change will cause more droughts and famines in places with food insecurity.

It will kill people.

Are you saying that people don't die in famines?
    Don't fold so soon SnakeBoy It was a simple yes or no question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She is a puppet... but yeah wrap up the message in the most vulnerable looking package and leftists will all collectively rally behind her. Flip the narrative and they aren’t so protective. Imagine if a 10 year old abortion survivor made the same sort of plea at the Planned Parenthood headquarters... yeah, she would likely be ostracized and made into a pariah...

The point being that the deliverer of the massage is not the focal point here: but the message itself. Leftist ideologues will band together behind any narrative they already support. Conservatives will band behind any message they support as well. It’s human nature.
    Jeez. Imagine if a government forced an 11 year old girl to be pregnant with her father's child. I bet you would ostracize her and make her into a pariah for wanting to terminate the pregnancy, hypocrite.

Thread Information