Page 172 of 210 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 5238
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that, tbh

You go ahead and go full vegan or start eating bugs, if you're so worried.
    except an individual's action isn't going to affect global patterns

I notice that even the most alarmist climate change hucksters dont actually change their personal behavior. Perhaps they aren't actually that worried.
    its true that the celebrity faces like gore and dicaprio can be extreme hypocrites. but that's a criticism of them as individuals, rather than the public concerns

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that, tbh

You go ahead and go full vegan or start eating bugs, if you're so worried.

I notice that even the most alarmist climate change hucksters dont actually change their personal behavior. Perhaps they aren't actually that worried.
    This needs to be an agreed and collective effort. Our human evolutionary instincts tells us "if I don't eat that bacon someone else will." Until we all agree to train our minds, adapt and willingly change our lifestyles like not have too many kids, lower our meat consumption, etc. then nothing will ever be accomplished and our natural resources will be depleted.

Meat consumption requires farmland and agriculture. Farmland and agriculture is the biggest cause of deforestation. Maybe the elites know that we will not change our lifestyles voluntarily so they trying to push this Agenda 30 on us? Depopulation?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I am all for GMOs, sorry. Wrong strawman, liar.

There is plenty of arable land, and water, if we are smarter about how we use both. It will require some serious public works though. Be ready to whine about that.
    Where is all the arable land you speak of and where is the water for said land?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This needs to be an agreed and collective effort. Our human evolutionary instincts tells us "if I don't eat that bacon someone else will." Until we all agree to train our minds, adapt and willingly change our lifestyles like not have too many kids, lower our meat consumption, etc. then nothing will ever be accomplished and our natural resources will be depleted.

Meat consumption requires farmland and agriculture. Farmland and agriculture is the biggest cause of deforestation. Maybe the elites know that we will not change our lifestyles voluntarily so they trying to push this Agenda 30 on us? Depopulation?
    Fruit and vegetable consumption require farmland and agriculture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fruit and vegetable consumption require farmland and agriculture.
    If es stop popping put 4 or 5 babies and we all learn to grow our own fruits and vegetables in our backyards we can go a long way in conserving our natural resources.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If es stop popping put 4 or 5 babies and we all learn to grow our own fruits and vegetables in our backyards we can go a long way in conserving our natural resources.
    How do people living in the city with no yard grow their own?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do people living in the city with no yard grow their own?
    Tough luck. They better change their ways soon, try to get a home and stop having babies that they can't afford. Reform our welfare and tax system to not reward people for having babies.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeff Bezos unveils sweeping plan to tackle climate change

• Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos unveils a sweeping new plan to tackle climate change.
    • Bezos says Amazon is committed to meet the goals of the Paris climate agreement 10 years early.
    • As part of the plan, Amazon has agreed to purchase 100,000 electric delivery vans from vehicle manufacturer Rivian.
    • Bezos expects 80% of Amazon’s energy use to come from renewable sources by 2024, before transitioning to zero emissions by 2030.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/19/jeff-bezos-speaks-about-amazon-sustainability-in-washington-dc.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You as dumb as this .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You as dumb as this .

You're the re that thinks we have unlimited resources

You're okay with letting minorities outbreed white incels like yourself...be my guest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're okay with letting minorities outbreed white incels like yourself...be my guest

Were you in Charlottesville? You have some strange views on minorities and Jews.

Hard to be an incel with a wife and two kids.

And when did climate alarmist start focusing so heavily on methane? Yes, cows fart, but so do humans. What do cows eat? Hint: they are not carnivorous

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Tough luck. They better change their ways soon, try to get a home and stop having babies that they can't afford. Reform our welfare and tax system to not reward people for having babies.
    Rich people with no kids live in the city. How do they grow their own food with no yard?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were you in Charlottesville? You have some strange views on minorities and Jews.

Hard to be an incel with a wife and two kids.

And when did climate alarmist start focusing so heavily on methane? Yes, cows fart, but so do humans. What do cows eat? Hint: they are not carnivorous
    When did I say that I 100% believe in climate change? In fact, I'm skeptical. Read my above comments. I'm fully aware of Agenda 30 and carbon tax...5G.

So the cows farts, carbon and methane crap won't work on me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rich people with no kids live in the city. How do they grow their own food with no yard?
    They're rich. They can afford a home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did I say that I 100% believe in climate change? In fact, I'm skeptical
    let me guess

jews made it up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    let me guess

jews made it up
    I triggered a leftist cuz I'm open to the possibility of climate change being a hoax

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I triggered a leftist cuz I'm open to the possibility of climate change being a hoax
    hoax perpetrated by who?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it's a hoax. I just don't think it's a "crisis".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if it were a hoax (which it isn't) what's the problem with taking the proper precautions now?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    They're rich. They can afford a home.
    Where do all the rich people move to and where are all the millions of new homes with yards built?

Do they poor people in the city just die off?

What happens to the empty cities?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it's a hoax. I just don't think it's a "crisis".
    Wasn't referring to you. But I am SHOCKED that you're not a climate change denier like most right-wingers.

Even if it were a hoax (which it isn't) what's the problem with taking the proper precautions now?
    hoax perpetrated by who?
    It's up to you to find out. Check out the three part video report I posted on this other thread .

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=279583

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's up to you to find out. Check out the three part video report I posted on this other thread.
    terrified of explaining yourself

welcome to derp territory

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where do all the rich people move to and where are all the millions of new homes with yards built?

Do they poor people in the city just die off?

What happens to the empty cities?
    So you're saying there is not enough homes? Share. We don't need a home per person.

Why are you concerned about poor people? You're on the right. You're okay with getting rid of housing, SNAP, WIC, Social Security Medicare and Medicaid aren't you? That is a Republican DREAM. That would be a good way to kill poor people.

Empty cities? We can still keep some people on cities and apartments. We can still keep the farms and agriculture we have now and keep grocery stores open to sell food to those who couldn't get homes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    terrified of explaining yourself

welcome to derp territory
    I don't wanna spoil the movie for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And when did climate alarmist start focusing so heavily on methane?
    methane is a more potent greenhouse gas than CO2. and when looking at realistic ways to scale back greenhouse gases, its probably a lot easier to ween us off our beef dependance than car dependence, for example. its an achievable goal that will make a difference, tbh, which is why it makes sense to focus there

Yes, cows fart, but so do humans.
    cows and humans have very different diets and digestive systems. humans dont produce methane the way cows do. did you really think the composition of how farts/belches are the same as humans?

What do cows eat? Hint: they are not carnivorous
    what does this have to do with anything?

Thread Information