Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you don't care, remember?
    You should drop the ugly habit of putting words in other people's mouth when you're getting your ass handed to you.

It's very uncynical ignorant bag of you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the judge will rule on it. like i said from the beginning, this is florida and the guys name is zimmerman.

looks like you already made up your mind, you think the facts are on your side and you've judged. How are you different than anybody else?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You should drop the ugly habit of putting words in other people's mouth when you're getting your ass handed to you.

It's very uncynical ignorant bag of you.
    you want me to educate you because some people aren't cut out for research.

way to hand my ass to me.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    looks like you already made up your mind, you think the facts are on your side and you've judged. How are you different than anybody else?
    i've only made up my mind about his willingness to lie.

because he already lied.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you want me to educate you because some people aren't cut out for research.

way to hand my ass to me.
    No way bro, i didn't know george had a jewish name and that his court is in florida. Thanks bro, you saved me from that academic researching apparatus called google.

Stool bory, Cro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've only made up my mind about his willingness to lie.

because he already lied.

you mean to tell me your were impartial before then?

I mean you pointing out that his last name was Zimmerman (joooooooooooooos!!) and his court was held in florida, did that revelation come after the fact you caught him lying?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the judge will rule on it. like i said from the beginning, this is florida and the guys name is zimmerman.
    The court won't make a ruling unless it is raised by the prosecutor. They only thing I could find online was a bunch of left wing websites that accused him of lying about knowing the age of Martin. Of course, if you read the actual statement made in court and then the statement made to the police, you would realize that when he was getting his ass beaten, he might have actually thought Martin was older than in his late teens. Just sayin, please disperse, there is nothing to see here.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The court won't make a ruling unless it is raised by the prosecutor. They only thing I could find online was a bunch of left wing websites that accused him of lying about knowing the age of Martin. Of course, if you read the actual statement made in court and then the statement made to the police, you would realize that when he was getting his ass beaten, he might have actually thought Martin was older than in his late teens. Just sayin, please disperse, there is nothing to see here.
    already raised.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what about the fact that his last name is zimmerman and the court is in florida??

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    what about the fact that his last name is zimmerman and the court is in florida??
    that really bothers you, doesn't it gtown.

what do you think about his lie to the court? you ever going to answer?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has it been. I am a little confussed. I have seen websites raise this as an issue. I could find nothing that says the prosecutor has raised this as an issue.

I confess to not being the greatest online researcher. If you have a source that shows the prosecutor has charged Zimmerman with perjury, I would appreciate a look.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Has it been. I am a little confussed. I have seen websites raise this as an issue. I could find nothing that says the prosecutor has raised this as an issue.

I confess to not being the greatest online researcher. If you have a source that shows the prosecutor has charged Zimmerman with perjury, I would appreciate a look.
    ok, but now gtowndillweed will know.

follow the money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    13 witnesses? Yet not a single one came to Z's aid?

smh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    13 witnesses? Yet not a single one came to Z's aid?

smh
    Perhaps some were afraid because of the beating that was taking place. Perhaps others thought to help but it was too late by the time they could. It is apparent that some people watched from a distance while others called the police.

People certainly came after the shooting. In fact, the once witness who seemed to think that Zimmerman shot Martin as if shooting someone was no big deal did not seem to fear for his life as Zimmerman requested that the witness call his wife.

Seems strange that one would approach and talk to a crazy pissed off halfwhite/half Peruvian trigger itchy, racial profiling, gun shooting maniac who just callously shot someone. Doesn't it?

Seems to me like I would keep my distance from such a dangerous person.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    seems strange that he'd ask a stranger to call his wife.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    This is such a ing non story.....or should be anyway.

I don't understand how anyone could reasonably support Zimmerman in this case. THE POLICE TOLD HIM NOT TO GO AFTER THE ING KID!!!!!

Then he went after the kid.

Then he got his ass kicked.

Then, much like every giant pussy that carries a gun with him after he got beat up, he shot the kid.

The only part of this that should have been a story was that he wasn't thrown in jail immediately.

NO ONE WOULD HAVE ING DIED IF HE DID WHAT THE COPS TOLD HIM TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you disagree, you're an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you believe george?
    Do you believe the Associated Press? I just posted another new development. Zimmerman was the last person to stalk someone because he was Black. You really should wait for the facts.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is such a ing non story.....or should be anyway.

I don't understand how anyone could reasonably support Zimmerman in this case. THE POLICE TOLD HIM NOT TO GO AFTER THE ING KID!!!!!

Then he went after the kid.

Then he got his ass kicked.

Then, much like every giant pussy that carries a gun with him after he got beat up, he shot the kid.

The only part of this that should have been a story was that he wasn't thrown in jail immediately.

NO ONE WOULD HAVE ING DIED IF HE DID WHAT THE COPS TOLD HIM TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you disagree, you're an idiot.
    I may be an idiot regardless, but I agree.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Do you believe the Associated Press? I just posted another new development. Zimmerman was the last person to stalk someone because he was Black. You really should wait for the facts.

Do you believe it's ok to kill someone because they look scary to you?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you believe it's ok to kill someone because they look scary to you?
    No. But under Florida law its certainly ok to shoot someone who is beating you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

how original.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No. But under Florida law its certainly ok to shoot someone who is beating you.
    martin wasn't standing his ground?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seems strange that he'd ask a stranger to call his wife.
    No stranger that the witness changing his story one month after the event took place. Certainly no stranger than the witness developing an expertise in mental interpretation in one month.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he can testify that he did, he might have a good case.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Martin assert the affirmative defense of standing his ground before attacking Zimmerman?

Thread Information