Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people got worked up because he wasn't arrested after killing an unarmed child. when children are brutally murdered or kidnapped the public wants justice. media didn't make this a white vs black issue, zimmerman did when he profiled trayvon.
    You keep telling yourself that.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    people got worked up because he wasn't arrested after killing an unarmed child. when children are brutally murdered or kidnapped the public wants justice. media didn't make this a white vs black issue, zimmerman did when he profiled trayvon.
    Brutally murdered I think not. He was beating the out of Zimmerman and the evidence supports this. Do I think Treyvon should be dead absolutely not. I wish it was just a case of some overzealous dude getting his ass handed to him by a youngster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep telling yourself that.
    ok. of course you wouldn't understand our pain because you're not a black.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brutally murdered I think not. He was beating the out of Zimmerman and the evidence supports this. Do I think Treyvon should be dead absolutely not. I wish it was just a case of some overzealous dude getting his ass handed to him by a youngster.
    he looked just fine to me at the police station. looked like a scuffle, not getting beat to near death. but again, you're not black you I don't expect you to understand our plight.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We live in a society with laws. This is what seperates us from the wild.
    You can't use laws to say Zimmerman didn't stalk Martin. That's hiding behind laws.

You can try to hide behind technicalities and split hairs all you want, it won't change the fact that Zimmerman stalked Martin while carrying a loaded gun.

I'm not talking in a legal sense. He wouldn't be convicted of stalking using the legal definition. But he definitely stalked Martin and there's no way to dodge it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok. of course you wouldn't understand our pain because you're not a black.
    Its all about race. Its okay to be upset, I am too. but I can't deny that the law is on Zimmerman's side.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I guess you havent seen the up close and clear photos of the wounds on Zimmerman or the doctor who will be testifying on his behalf who treated him within a few hours of the event. I don't give a about your plight.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't use laws to say Zimmerman didn't stalk Martin. That's hiding behind laws.

You can try to hide behind technicalities and split hairs all you want, it won't change the fact that Zimmerman stalked Martin while carrying a loaded gun.

I'm not talking in a legal sense. He wouldn't be convicted of stalking using the legal definition. But he definitely stalked Martin and there's no way to dodge it.
    Lucky for Zimmerman, the legal definition is what counts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lucky for Zimmerman, the legal definition is what counts.
    He's not accused of breaking a stalking law.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its all about race. Its okay to be upset, I am too. but I can't deny that the law is on Zimmerman's side.
    i don't think so, but its up to the justice system to make the right decision. if he gets off with no jail time then i take it as a slap in the face to the african american community.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he looked just fine to me at the police station. looked like a scuffle, not getting beat to near death. but again, you're not black you I don't expect you to understand our plight.
    Do all black people only believe what they see in one clip? Can black people see the photos that were released at the scene of the incidnet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess you havent seen the up close and clear photos of the wounds on Zimmerman or the doctor who will be testifying on his behalf who treated him within a few hours of the event. I don't give a about your plight.
    I guess I haven't. go find them and show me. only thing I saw was a couple scratches on the back of his head.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not accused of breaking a stalking law.
    I thought Clambake said that he was.

Well good. Then there isn't much point in debating whether or not he stalked Martin that night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well good. Then there isn't much point in debating whether or not he stalked Martin that night.
    Since it's obvious he did, I agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do all black people only believe what they see in one clip?
    yup

Can black people see the photos that were released at the scene of the incidnet?

nope
    we don't trust the police, you ever heard of NWA or Public enemy? We have a history of being unfairly targeted, murdered, set up, letting white folk off with killing blacks, etc. none of that police/zimmerman evidence mean to us.

his character and actions that night tell me he should be locked up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I haven't. go find them and show me. only thing I saw was a couple scratches on the back of his head.
    http://gma.yahoo.com/warning-graphic...opstories.html

http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/ht_g...0419_wmain.jpg

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we don't trust the police, you ever heard of NWA or Public enemy? We have a history of being unfairly targeted, murdered, set up, letting white folk off with killing blacks, etc. none of that police/zimmerman evidence mean to us.

Lucky for him a judge and jury will decide his fate. Here's hoping the jury is a bit more open-minded to the facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh those? those are the scratches I was talking about. EMS put some peroxide on that and told him to go home. foh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lucky for him a judge and jury will decide his fate. Here's hoping the jury is a bit more open-minded to the facts.
    we'll see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol our plight is clearly do ented on numerous hiphop albums

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

i didn't say he was accused of stalking.

you're still dodging zimmermans lie to the court.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    like the facts you are completely dodging?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol our plight is clearly do ented on numerous hiphop albums
    yes it is. everyone's message is different.

when i referenced NWA and PE i was talking about their songs about us not trusting the police.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This case is going to be in US history academic books where it will be discussed in classrooms and students will have to write an essay about who they think is guilty.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like the facts you are completely dodging?
    You mean that facts that you still refuse to supply even though I have requested them about five times. lol at dodging a figment of your imagination.

Thread Information