Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cd I've said numerous times I believe Muslim terrorists did what they did, but higher up people purposely declined to act on knowledge that could have forestalled the attack

But nice way to reactively (and cowardly) play smart guy, instead pod proactively verifying the expert metallurgic details in your Bible the commission report

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol dodging my request
    Lol me answering yours
    Lol cowards

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Cd I've said numerous times I believe Muslim terrorists did what they did, but higher up people purposely declined to act on knowledge that could have forestalled the attack
    IMO this is a perfectly reasonable belief, or "theory" if you wanna call it that.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol dodging my request
    What is your request?

And if you believe the Muslim terrorists committed the 9/11 attacks, why are going on about girders and metallurgy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what was the purpose?

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    what was the purpose?
    To wage a "War on Terror" enabling the possibility of a war in Iraq.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reactive

I know you're not going to reply directly to this, because that's what you do. You're going to dodge and change the conversation, cuz that's what you do.

But here goes

Years ago when that commission report came out, you were constantly like "well the commission reportsays this" and when anyone would say anything on response, you would always go to "you never read it, I did, I win"

You were spouting commission report takes like gospel (cuz like I said, that report is pretty much your Bible).
    Well in one of the thermitethreads, years ago, you were off doing your commission report st peter act, and mentioned something along the lines of the commission report said the girders integrity was such that.... (basically saying the girders would not have collapsed in the conspiracy nut's scenario.)

I busted in instantly and (YEARS AGO) simply asked how the you would know personally how steel girders would act under any scenario ever.

You, like a religious fanatic spreading the word of god, pointed yo the commission report.

"did you read it? No you didn't, you're wrong, I win"
    Vintage CD

But....since you spout the report like gospel, and you were telling me what the report said, why the woulda I have to read it?

I asked you a simple question and you've been dodging it for nearly half a decade.

I bet you don't even realize I've asked you this simple question time and time again, cuz you are so smugly satisfied you read the report, so you instantly are right about all things 9/11

it's been a hugegapping in your armor, and you dodge the request every time cuz you know you don't have a half asses answer for it cuz you take the reportlike a religious Dumbass fanatic.

So...again....how exactly do you, personally, know how steel girders would react under those conditions?

Did you conduct independent metallurgic experiments? Are you a physical engineer PHD?

Please explain

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awaiting CDs cowardly non response response

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reactive

I know you're not going to reply directly to this, because that's what you do. You're going to dodge and change the conversation, cuz that's what you do.

But here goes

Years ago when that commission report came out, you were constantly like "well the commission reportsays this" and when anyone would say anything on response, you would always go to "you never read it, I did, I win"

You were spouting commission report takes like gospel (cuz like I said, that report is pretty much your Bible).
    Well in one of the thermitethreads, years ago, you were off doing your commission report st peter act, and mentioned something along the lines of the commission report said the girders integrity was such that.... (basically saying the girders would not have collapsed in the conspiracy nut's scenario.)

I busted in instantly and (YEARS AGO) simply asked how the you would know personally how steel girders would act under any scenario ever.

You, like a religious fanatic spreading the word of god, pointed yo the commission report.

"did you read it? No you didn't, you're wrong, I win"
    Vintage CD

But....since you spout the report like gospel, and you were telling me what the report said, why the woulda I have to read it?

I asked you a simple question and you've been dodging it for nearly half a decade.

I bet you don't even realize I've asked you this simple question time and time again, cuz you are so smugly satisfied you read the report, so you instantly are right about all things 9/11

it's been a hugegapping in your armor, and you dodge the request every time cuz you know you don't have a half asses answer for it cuz you take the reportlike a religious Dumbass fanatic.

So...again....how exactly do you, personally, know how steel girders would react under those conditions?

Did you conduct independent metallurgic experiments? Are you a physical engineer PHD?

Please explain
    There was nothing about metallurgy in the 9/11 commission report.

The word girder never appears in it.

That's how I know you've never read it.

It's quite easy to find out how steel reacts in many different conditions, including those that likely occurred on 9/11. I don't understand why you think a PhD is required to know the basic properties of steel and its reaction to heat, which is really all that needs to be known in this particular case.

Believe me, that information is readily available. I bet even you could have found it yourself in the all the years you think you have been holding this trump card.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny because you still didn't answer the question

I haven't been holding this trump card I been throwing it in your face for years and you change the conversation every time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awaiting CDs cowardly non response response
    Called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny because you still didn't answer the question

I haven't been holding this trump card I been throwing it in your face for years and you change the conversation every time
    The question is do I have a PhD in metallurgy and have I conducted experiments on girders to record the effect of heat on them?

No.

Of course not.

Why do you ask?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why I used to call you spurstalk's resident girder expert

Anyone have any questions about girders you go to chump dumper, he'll hook you up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why I used to call you spurstalk's resident girder expert

Anyone have any questions about girders you go to chump dumper, he'll hook you up
    I do know how heat can affect steel. There is no degree needed for that.

lol CBF e-grudge trump card

CBF is the expert on the nonsensical multiyear e-grudge. If you have any questions about it, ask him. He'll hook you up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rand will be the obvious VP pick and serve alongside his father. Then he will himself will be president for two terms. Then, if presidential elections aren't eliminated altogether as the money-wasting Paul rubber stamp they will have become, Rand's son William will be old enough to be president and win the election with 99.9999999% of the vote (boutons will be the lone dessenter and will therefore be deported to wherever m>s ends up moving). Rand's other sons will bide their time in the Congress until each has his turn as POTUS, procreating and practicing their high pitched drawls which will be required to hold any office or government job in America.
    ... and by Rand, you mean Ayn Rand's moldering corpse. I saw it on infowars.com that it is waiting by the phone for the VP call, so it must be true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul/Zombie Rand 2012!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do know how heat can affect steel. There is no degree needed for that.

lol CBF e-grudge trump card

CBF is the expert on the nonsensical multiyear e-grudge. If you have any questions about it, ask him. He'll hook you up.
    Expert maybe, but in comparison to PopTech, anyone is a noob.

If you ever want a dispturbing wander through someone's mental illness, troop through the website.

I stumbled across a rebuttal to a group undergrad project paper. That's right, the guy wrote hours of material to rebut some college kids' analysis of his website. (edit) Just be careful to use a proxy server and delete cookies afterwards. I would not put it past this nutball to stick in a tracking cookie to snoop on visitors.(/edit)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Expert maybe, but in comparison to PopTech, anyone is a noob.

If you ever want a dispturbing wander through someone's mental illness, troop through the website.

I stumbled across a rebuttal to a group undergrad project paper. That's right, the guy wrote hours of material to rebut some college kids' analysis of his website. (edit) Just be careful to use a proxy server and delete cookies afterwards. I would not put it past this nutball to stick in a tracking cookie to snoop on visitors.(/edit)
    Right, at least he has insanity as an excuse. I don't know what CBF thought he was proving.

ChumpDumper isn't a metallurgist! Therefore the 9/11 Commission Report is false!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Please explain
    There was nothing about metallurgy in the 9/11 commission report.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asked and answered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Notice how defensive cd getswhen he's asked to answer a simple question

Notice how he's somehow trying to say I said the commission report is false

settle down brah, you'll get plenty of more opportunities to reactively change the conversion to prove superiority

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

settle down brah, you'll get plenty of more opportunities to reactively change the conversion to prove superiority
    I answered your question.

I can only claim superiority because you didn't notice I already answered it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I personally don't know how massive steel girders in huge skyscrapers would react under the various stresses of 9/11 attacks.. But I am still correct on all things 9/11.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He answered your question directly, and rather promptly.

Is the 9-11 commission false in your opinion? If so, how?

Please clear it up for us.

Thread Information