Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All that information is easily available for anyone who cares to personally look it up, CBF.

Is the world of information that closed off to you, CBF?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do know how heat can affect steel. There is no degree needed for that.

lol CBF e-grudge trump card

CBF is the expert on the nonsensical multiyear e-grudge. If you have any questions about it, ask him. He'll hook you up.
    Where can one find this information?

I too would like to know how steel reacts to heat.

It would be nice if there were some real experts who might have examined the collapse of the twin towers in great depth. Can you think of anywhere I could find such a report, so I don't have to get a PhD in anything to understand it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All that information is easily available for anyone who cares to personally look it up, CBF.

Is the world of information that closed off to you, CBF?
    No way man.

They haven't invented any technology like that yet. I call bull , now I know you are lying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where can one find this information?

I too would like to know how steel reacts to heat.

It would be nice if there were some real experts who might have examined the collapse of the twin towers in great depth. Can you think of anywhere I could find such a report, so I don't have to get a PhD in anything to understand it?
    I have been sworn to secrecy. You'll just have to take my word for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way man.

They haven't invented any technology like that yet. I call bull , now I know you are lying.
    Now I know you aren't a Mason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have been sworn to secrecy. You'll just have to take my word for it.
    Your NWO overlords have gotten to you?

Aw man, the secrets of "steel" and "heat" will remain closed to me forever.

WOE IS ME!

If only there were some way for me to learn about this on my own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your NWO overlords have gotten to you?
    With all the information I have at my fingertips, I am an NWO overlord.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're missing the point
    CD tosses around the commission report like a Bible. He says to people who did not read it that they are wrong, end of story.

I am using his logic to ask a simple question he only just now answered after years of heckeling.

When you take his logic one step further against his own position, it's self.chumpdumping.

He does not personally know anything about how massive steel girders would react in a massive sky scraper hit by a giant airplane, but claims to be always right involving discussions about a terrorist attack involvingam airplane hitting a giant sky scraper composed of steel girders.

If he does not personally read the scientific literature on such subjects, he is just as ignorant about the actual attack as someone who hasn't read the report.

The nut jobs who claim conspiracy point to scientific literature and select professional knowledge to sport their claim.

im not saying those claims are right or wrong. I've never presumed to know everything about 9/11.

CD always asks nut jobs to flesh out their theories, specifically, to show holes in their beliefs.

Im asking CD to flesh out his knowledge of something pretty fundamental to the attack, to show a hole in his beliefs.

when you get down to the actual buildings collapsing he is just as ignorant as anyone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're missing the point
    CD tosses around the commission report like a Bible.
    Wrong. I toss it around like a flawed political do ent.

He says to people who did not read it that they are wrong, end of story.
    Wrong, I say to people who did not read it that they did not read it, end of story.

You've been holding this e-grudge for years on a false premise.

That is ing hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just funny how when you apply CD logic and CD line of questioning to CD himself, he's exposed as anyone else is when CD is doing his thing.

then yall go trying to pigeon hole me when im just asking questions and pointing out what's been said

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crofl, see? CD did not reply to the actual post, he chose two little tins in effort to change the subject

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just funny how when you apply CD logic and CD line of questioning to CD himself, he's exposed as anyone else is when CD is doing his thing.

then yall go trying to pigeon hole me when im just asking questions and pointing out what's been said
    Hey, I've done my reading and reached my conclusions.

I'm free to discuss it if you like -- but that's just it. You never want to discuss anything. Your only point after all these years is that I don't have a PhD in metallurgy and didn't conduct experiments on actual WTC girders.

Congratulations, I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When you take his logic one step further against his own position, it's self.chumpdumping.

Im asking CD to flesh out his knowledge of something pretty fundamental to the attack, to show a hole in his beliefs.

when you get down to the actual buildings collapsing he is just as ignorant as anyone else.

You've been holding this e-grudge for years on a false premise.

That is ing hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're missing the point
    CD tosses around the commission report like a Bible. He says to people who did not read it that they are wrong, end of story.

I am using his logic to ask a simple question he only just now answered after years of heckeling.

He does not personally know anything about how massive steel girders would react in a massive sky scraper hit by a giant airplane, but claims to be always right involving discussions about a terrorist attack involvingam airplane hitting a giant sky scraper composed of steel girders.

If he does not personally read the scientific literature on such subjects, he is just as ignorant about the actual attack as someone who hasn't read the report.

The nut jobs who claim conspiracy point to scientific literature and select professional knowledge to sport their claim.

im not saying those claims are right or wrong. I've never presumed to know everything about 9/11.

CD always asks nut jobs to flesh out their theories, specifically, to show holes in their beliefs.

Not really, I've done my reading and reached my conclusions. I gained knowledge by seeking it out and taking it in.

I'm free to discuss them if you like, but you are only here to defend your own ignorance on this subject. That is what's important to you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i played the blacksmith on several episodes of gunsmoke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't actually.

There is no scientific literature supporting their claims.

There is a lot of sciency-sounding stuff, but when you look into it, it isn't science at all.

The vast majority of experts with applicable knowledge and skills pretty much universally support the "official" theory.

Not all theories are created equal. Some have a LOT more evidence to support them than others.

The claim my breakfast tacos are made by pink unicorns is a theory in the same way that the claim an older gal named Eva makes them is a theory. I am a lot more sure about the second theory, because I have met and talked to Eva, even though I haven't directly seen my breakfast tacos being made.

Do you think all theories are equally true?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crofl, see? CD did not reply to the actual post, he chose two little tins in effort to change the subject
    I think everyone reading this sees how much of an idiot you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To wage a "War on Terror" enabling the possibility of a war in Iraq.
    pretty elaborate plan to encourage the attacks to happen and then proclaim that Saddam has ties to Al Qaeda and is harboring wmds.

What have these planners directly gained since that time?

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    pretty elaborate plan to encourage the attacks to happen and then proclaim that Saddam has ties to Al Qaeda and is harboring wmds.

What have these planners directly gained since that time?
    For starters, I don't think George Bush gets re-elected in 2004 if not for 9/11. His presidency was going nowhere fast and 9/11 unified the country enough and left enough fear on people's minds for voters to think, "If we change leaders right now, TEH TERRORISTS MIGHT GET US!" It's pretty hard to dispute the notion that Bush gained from 9/11 or the notion that 9/11 enabled the Bush administration to con this country into invading Iraq. If not for 9/11 no one would have given a about the claim that Hussein had ties to Al Qaeda.

And like CBF said, I don't think the US government planned it or anything. I think from day 1 of Bush's presidency he and his administrated wanted a reason to invade Iraq (for varying reasons), they received intelligence warning them about 9/11 and after figuring out the best way to handle it, saw a domestic terrorist attack as something that would give them a blank check to go into any country they wanted and also saw something that would save Bush's presidency from going on life support.

I think the theory that the US government planned and executed 9/11 or even my theory for that matter might be far fetched, but the Bush administration had obvious motives that came out of 9/11.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well the "let it happen on purpose" theory is more believable than "made it happen on purpose" theory, but I just don't think they were that devious. Bush and his cabinet simply thought Russia was a bigger threat than fundamentalist Islam and changed their focus accordingly. It's true that many members of the administration wanted to "finish the job" in Iraq from the start, but it's pretty clear that 9/11 was allowed to happen more out of incompetence and ins utional intransigence rather than knowing treachery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For starters, I don't think George Bush gets re-elected in 2004 if not for 9/11. His presidency was going nowhere fast and 9/11 unified the country enough and left enough fear on people's minds for voters to think, "If we change leaders right now, TEH TERRORISTS MIGHT GET US!" It's pretty hard to dispute the notion that Bush gained from 9/11 or the notion that 9/11 enabled the Bush administration to con this country into invading Iraq. If not for 9/11 no one would have given a about the claim that Hussein had ties to Al Qaeda.

And like CBF said, I don't think the US government planned it or anything. I think from day 1 of Bush's presidency he and his administrated wanted a reason to invade Iraq (for varying reasons), they received intelligence warning them about 9/11 and after figuring out the best way to handle it, saw a domestic terrorist attack as something that would give them a blank check to go into any country they wanted and also saw something that would save Bush's presidency from going on life support.

I think the theory that the US government planned and executed 9/11 or even my theory for that matter might be far fetched, but the Bush administration had obvious motives that came out of 9/11.
    I think Bush would have gotten by a weak opponent like John Kerry regardless of the war on terror.

to suggest that Bush, Cheney or anyone else knew about 9/11 in advance brings up other questions that end with far fetched answers.

Who all knew in advance? Who found out first? What did those people (agents? shills?) gain? How long did they know?

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I think Bush would have gotten by a weak opponent like John Kerry regardless of the war on terror.

to suggest that Bush, Cheney or anyone else knew about 9/11 in advance brings up other questions that end with far fetched answers.

Who all knew in advance? Who found out first? What did those people (agents? shills?) gain? How long did they know?
    I think Kerry's label of "weak" was entirely related to 9/11 and him being labeled as "soft on terror," Bush won the 2004 elections because of social issues and him somehow getting the label of tough on terrorism.

Thread Information