Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your idiotic of inflating anything you can to the worse possible degree shows everyone just how pathetic you are.
    You need to distinguish between poorly and worst. I am not using hyperbole in my descriptions of you. They are negative characterizations certainly but not all characteristics are positive.

Let me give you an example of worst:

You lack the ability to present coherent thought even when you try to insult me. All you do is regurgitate vomit you lapped up from my vitriol. Your imagination only runs to the cruel and perverse and even the simplest notion completely eludes your grasp. You are completely deluded and form notions with no basis in reality. Your hate for blacks, mexicans and the poor leads you to want them culled from this country and you are a drooling gibbering idiot that lacks even bowel control.

That would be the worst. What I describe you as is just accurate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree.

Until we, as a nation, get our heads out of our asses... I think any change will make things worse. Our current national mindset if so ed up, how can we make it better with that at ude?

Now this part I disagree with. The problem is the same as what I said. Voters are influenced by the lies and propaganda that money provides. There are probably less than 10% of the voters who are actually informed on how the politicians really react and make laws to our needs.

Do you think that if most voters were actually informed, that we would have the politicians we do?

I agree, if voters were more informed money would not be the problem. Here's the big question: what is more likely, all (or even most) voters becoming informed, or getting the money out of politics? Right now I'd say both options have about as much chance of happening as Michael Jordan winning a ring as an NBA owner, but I'd guess that getting the money out of politics is a slightly easier objective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats the point of having a out dated or new cons ution when every year they ammend some of that getting rid of some of crap you enjoy...

then again most of the idiots that get invited to these referendums are not ur avg joe, so how can they make up that doesnt represent the whole

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    How about a different pace. What would you change or clarify about the cons ution? I would want clarify what makes a citizen. Get rid of what we know as "anchor babies." I would clarify that to hold federal elected office, a person not only needs to be a citizen, but schooled in a US school also. I can think of many other things to change. Anyone else?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol sandy

mother er is ridiculous but he has a point.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    You need to distinguish between poorly and worst. I am not using hyperbole in my descriptions of you. They are negative characterizations certainly but not all characteristics are positive.

Let me give you an example of worst:

You lack the ability to present coherent thought even when you try to insult me. All you do is regurgitate vomit you lapped up from my vitriol. Your imagination only runs to the cruel and perverse and even the simplest notion completely eludes your grasp. You are completely deluded and form notions with no basis in reality. Your hate for blacks, mexicans and the poor leads you to want them culled from this country and you are a drooling gibbering idiot that lacks even bowel control.

That would be the worst. What I describe you as is just accurate.
    Only in your delusional mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remove the middle men - go direct democracy, it forces people to take more responsibility for their actions and decisions (instead of always blaming those lousy politicians for everything) and eliminates a great deal of corruption.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "go direct democracy"

The Electoral College is one of the adored US historical "perfections" that will never be changed, along with the stale, static Cons ution, and the dysfunctional, anachronistic, anti-representational Senate.

Thread Information