My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Pedos!

"The jurors are being chosen from among people who live in the State College area, where Penn State's main campus is located. That was a victory for the defense, which argued against bringing in jurors from elsewhere in the state."

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/news/articl...#ixzz1wvf9b9Ec

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was a victory for the defense, which argued against bringing in jurors from elsewhere in the state."

Not so sure I agree with that thinking. Sandusky's lawyers are aware that his client brought down JoePa, right?

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    in b4 every white Republican starts to defend Sandusky & Paterno

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Not so sure I agree with that thinking. Sandusky's lawyers are aware that his client brought down JoePa, right?
    While intelligent people might think Sandusky brought down JoePa, the people around Penn State blame it on the evil media blowing what Sandusky and JoePa did out of proportion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm not sure where the Penn State cult members are as far as where Sandusky sits (or used to sit) on their worship totempole.
    But in addition to what monoslobGETSowned posted, Penn State has so much money i would think buying a juror or two is done and done. Or life threatening them.

Wonder if it only has to be one of the twelve to let Pedo skate?

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How ing misguided do you have to be to find Sandusky not guilty because of some bull college football loyalty? I mean that's supposedly what the defense is thinking right? Sandusky helped PennState win so they'll acquit him of molesting who knows how many little kids...

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    How ing misguided do you have to be to find Sandusky not guilty because of some bull college football loyalty?
    Ask the greater Caucasian right wing population in this country. They have done backflips to defend Paterno and Sandusky

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It's pretty obvious Sandusky raped a bunch of kids and will go to jail for it. Hopefully those involved in this disgusting crime will find some sort of peace with Sandusky going to jail. More important I hope they all heal from their expierences with this pedo. It's not their fault. The trial, threads like this will certainly add to the drama but those kids, parents, friends, family members , students of penn state who ran across Sanduskys devil like path is who I will be praying for.God bless

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    It's pretty obvious Sandusky raped a bunch of kids and will go to jail for it. Hopefully those involved in this disgusting crime will find some sort of peace with Sandusky going to jail. More important I hope they all heal from their expierences with this pedo. It's not their fault. The trial, threads like this will certainly add to the drama but those kids, parents, friends, family members , students of penn state who ran across Sanduskys devil like path is who I will be praying for.God bless
    God bless, jack

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure where the Penn State cult members are as far as where Sandusky sits (or used to sit) on their worship totempole.
    But in addition to what monoslobGETSowned posted, Penn State has so much money i would think buying a juror or two is done and done. Or life threatening them.
    There is no reason for Penn State to do anything for Sandusky.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    It's amazing 'dusky outright denies everything.

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While intelligent people might think Sandusky brought down JoePa, the people around Penn State blame it on the evil media blowing what Sandusky and JoePa did out of proportion.
    Penn Staters blaming the media for blowing JoePa's role out of proportion? Yes.

Penn Staters blaming the media for blowing Sandusky's role out of proportion? Not that I've seen.

Wonder if it only has to be one of the twelve to let Pedo skate?
    Penn State just wants the whole story to go away. The only way that happens is if Sandusky spends the rest of his life behind bars.

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. He doesn't want to die in prison. I'd be amazed if he wasn't denying everything.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    A man who rapes kids is capable of anything. God bless

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Penn Staters blaming the media for blowing JoePa's role out of proportion? Yes.

Penn Staters blaming the media for blowing Sandusky's role out of proportion? Not that I've seen.
    I've seen plenty of the same people sympathizing with Paterno saying stuff like, "There's no way of knowing what happened the media is jumping to conclusions without facts !"

I could see some sick Penn State fans who think that if Sandusky is found not guilty it'll somehow rebuild JoePa's honor and restore his legacy.

Penn State just wants the whole story to go away. The only way that happens is if Sandusky spends the rest of his life behind bars.
    I agree with this, the bribery thing is a bit far fetched. Penn State at this point wants to remove itself from the situation as much as possible, however if/when Sandusky is found guilty, the NCAA better drop sanctions on them worse than any other team has ever gotten.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Penn State has so much money i would think buying a juror or two is done and done.

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen plenty of the same people sympathizing with Paterno saying stuff like, "There's no way of knowing what happened the media is jumping to conclusions without facts !"

I could see some sick Penn State fans who think that if Sandusky is found not guilty it'll somehow rebuild JoePa's honor and restore his legacy.
    I certainly hope that wouldn't be the case, but yeah, you've got a point.

I agree with this, the bribery thing is a bit far fetched. Penn State at this point wants to remove itself from the situation as much as possible, however if/when Sandusky is found guilty, the NCAA better drop sanctions on them worse than any other team has ever gotten.
    With Sandusky in jail, JoePa in the ground, the AD fired and facing criminal charges of his own and the university president fired I think the NCAA leaves Penn State alone TBH. Not saying they should, but I think they want the whole thing to go away too.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    http://espn.go.com/college-football/...-sandusky-case

Well there's A LOT of Penn State connections in that jury but the prosecution seems satisfied with it. Can't believe the judge did this knowing jurors with connections to Penn State have probably followed all the coverage this has gotten more so than other people. Fortunately the coverage has been negative for Sandusky.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would think that pro-Penn State folk would want to crucify Sandusky for this rather than nullify. He's the cause of all this trouble.

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in b4 every white Republican starts to defend Sandusky & Paterno
    He's innocent until proven guilty. And tbh, if he's guilty of anything, then that proves that Penn State and the campus police covered up - which I think is worse. Lots of money to be made, I SAY I SAY I SAY!

Thread Information