Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you using MJ in your example and not Bill Russell? Isn't he the GOAT?
    It's called moving the goal posts for MJ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mikan dominated the league and forced numerous rule changes... but played at a time where the game was completely archaic and the level of compe ion was laughable.

a modern YMCA team would crush those NBA teams tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mikan dominated the league and forced numerous rule changes... but played at a time where the game was completely archaic and the level of compe ion was laughable.

a modern YMCA team would crush those NBA teams tbh
    It had to start somewhere. Mikan just happened to be the first 6'10 guy to find weak points in the original rules of basketball and capitalize on them. If he didn't, someone else would have. But give him credit for being that guy.

I don't see why every mention of his dominance has to come with a generic YMCA insult. It isn't his fault for being born in the '20s.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When comparing players/athletes ya MUST go with.....DOMINANCE OF ERA. That is the only way to do this.

There are high school kids out there right now today who would dust Jesse Owens in a 100m. That simply doesn't matter it's never about that.

The greatest WR in history was Don Hutson, nobody ever dominated their position like he did. Could he play today, sure (9.8 speed) but he wouldn't stand out.

Jordan is THE GOAT, his accomplishments in his day warrant that. James has a ways to go before he is in a legit GOAT discussion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It had to start somewhere. Mikan just happened to be the first 6'10 guy to find weak points in the original rules of basketball and capitalize on them. If he didn't, someone else would have. But give him credit for being that guy.

I don't see why every mention of his dominance has to come with a generic YMCA insult. It isn't his fault for being born in the '20s.
    Exactly.
    Have the YMCA Krew be born in 1920 and have Mikan born in 1992. With all the improved diet and game development see how the YMCA Krew does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine Mikan with today's nutrition and training

on the other hand, imagine KD with yesterday's training and nutrition

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont know about GOATs but Leroy is better than Jordan, He does everything dad killer did but also has a 3 pointer and much better court vision/playmaking.
    Also beat the most overrated team ever with a bunch of scrubs (except Irving) while Jordan did everything just with the Bulls.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't see why every mention of his dominance has to come with a generic YMCA insult.
    It isn't his fault for being born in the '20s.
    Cucks are averse to white guys dominating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remember the ol days when Lakers fans were trying to argue about Kobe being > Lebron...

iirc Medvedenko had that
    "How he king with no rings"

meme image of Kobe laughing for several years

Medvedenko
    highlights in his hair
    Kobe>Lebron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont know about GOATs but Leroy is better than Jordan, He does everything dad killer did but also has a 3 pointer and much better court vision/playmaking.
    Also beat the most overrated team ever with a bunch of scrubs (except Irving) while Jordan did everything just with the Bulls.
    If he beat the most overrated team ever why was it such an accomplishment?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he beat the most overrated team ever why was it such an accomplishment?
    1- Because thats what media is selling, as they sell MJ is the GOAT.

2- The 73 win is inflated, refs did everything they could to help GS, even forcing OT it was pathetic.

3- MJ himself never had great compe ion either, for example that Barkley team wasnt staked.

4- When MJ played against good Celtics/Pistons ate .

5- The only way he could achieve something was with a staked team and because Pistons/Lakers were disbanding or getting AIDS.

6- Lebron can take ty teams to the Finals as much as he wants, 4 finals with the cHeat, but 5 with Cavs.

7- When GS won in 2015 it was overrated, they played against injured teams, as much as this run Spurs Pels Rox, and now a depleted Cavs team, so if they win THEY ARE THE GREATEST CHAMPIONS EVA? They even had problems with Rox until refs stepped up.

8- Why the are you asking such stupid millennial questions? are you that idiot full-time or do you take breaks?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    2 - 7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Next to 0-2

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Interesting how he ran off to the West now that the massive Conference imbalanace is evening out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Lebron will win 2-3 more rings in his career tbh. Only I’m pretty comfident KD and/or Kawhi will be signing with LA next year. That alone, combined with their young talented core and the demise of the Warriors, will make the Lakers the best team in the NBA and le favorites for years to come. The NBA will be wack as if/when this happens, but it’s the easiest way to ring these days, and as we’ve seen, many millennial athletes want the easiest path.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only I’m pretty comfident KD
    What makes you think KD will leave the Gay Area next year?
    I look for WarriorRef and krew to last at least 2 years from now. Thereby Kevina coatailing for 2 more seasons.

Or do you think one of the main Twinkys will go out with an injury? Like Stephon or Duranta? I don't think so he looks like he's keeping roided up plus he has to play zero defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What makes you think KD will leave the Gay Area next year?
    I look for WarriorRef and krew to last at least 2 years from now. Thereby Kevina coatailing for 2 more seasons.

Or do you think one of the main Twinkys will go out with an injury? Like Stephon or Duranta? I don't think so he looks like he's keeping roided up plus he has to play zero defense.
    He got rings but no credit for it. That is why he is acting so strange.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron's already the GOAT, at this point he's only widening the gap between him and the rest and further cementing his legacy tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Lebron's already the GOAT, at this point he's only widening the gap between him and the rest and further cementing his legacy tbh

weren’t you a lebozo hater at one point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If LeBron gets to 5 championships with all his other accomplishments he will be the GOAT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sigh
    The ringz argument

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Who?

Legit asking this person is barely known outside North America

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got rings but no credit for it. That is why he is acting so strange.
    He has b2b Finals MVPs. He's getting plenty credit. He's not leaving to play with Lebron to get "credit"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He passed 12 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If LeBron gets to 5 championships with all his other accomplishments he will be the GOAT.
    I'll let him know.

Thread Information