Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    boutons has the tiest posting style on this site. Does he really think typing "Repug" for the 20,000th time is clever?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    yeah CC isn't even close to WC as a right wing nut. His views are pretty sensible for the most part and he's independent on a lot of issues. I'd vote for someone with similar views to CC, no way I'd ever vote for someone with the views if WC
    Yes, I do seem to be in a class by myself here...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    when ever you pump anything deep into the ground the chances of it showing up in drinking water is 98% so I really don't see why all the confusion.

How about you non believers dig a well downstream from an aids clinic and i have all the patents urinate and defaecate outside and let me know how your coffee taste after about a year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boutons has the tiest posting style on this site. Does he really think typing "Repug" for the 20,000th time is clever?
    You Can't Handle The Truth, you stylish asshole

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when ever you pump anything deep into the ground the chances of it showing up in drinking water is 98% so I really don't see why all the confusion.

How about you non believers dig a well downstream from an aids clinic and i have all the patents urinate and defaecate outside and let me know how your coffee taste after about a year.
    The spin is that fracking is so deep the that what goes down NEVER reaches the aquifer.

You do know that of the millions of gallons that go down (wanna bet the mother frackers pay the same water rate as residents? royalties on destroying the water?), millions of gallons come up and are stored on the surface or taken somewhere?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol boutons agreeing with the guy that believes modern science is a farce

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And the grand canyon was also created in 6 days, just like how your brain developed

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    You Can't Handle The Truth, you stylish asshole
    truth has nothing to do with it. Your posting style would be just as ty if you were on the other end of the political spectrum.

You need to take a break from politics; it's clearly affected you for the worse.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The spin is that fracking is so deep the that what goes down NEVER reaches the aquifer.

You do know that of the millions of gallons that go down (wanna bet the mother frackers pay the same water rate as residents? royalties on destroying the water?), millions of gallons come up and are stored on the surface or taken somewhere?
    Well, this is an improvement. You've at least learned that the fluids are recovered. Good job.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

lol @ 98% chance of this statistic being pulled from your ass.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol @ 98% chance of this statistic being pulled from your ass.
    The 2% of those that are educated enough in this forum to see my valid point is worth my time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 2% of those that are educated enough in this forum to see my valid point is worth my time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"educated"

my bachelors in geophysics > your absent high school diploma

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "educated"

my bachelors in geophysics > your absent high school diploma
    First off you may have a framed piece of paper on your wall saying you got through a school or a class but that doesn't make you wise smart or "educated"

Paris Hilton could have a PHD and I still wouldn't let her operate on me.

Are you saying your smarter than Steve Jobs or Bill Gates both dropped out of collage?

You want to debate me on if Fracking is harmful to the drinking water go right ahead, it's your ass not mine that will suffer that, I can guarantee you.

on a side note I attended MIT 1984-86 but I don't seem to get the pleasure from tooting my horn as you do.
    Last edited by mouse; 06-27-2012 at 07:44 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    First off you may have a framed piece of paper on your wall saying you got through a school or a class but that doesn't make you wise smart or "educated"

Are you saying your smarter than Steve Jobs or Bill Gates both dropped out of collage?

You want to debate me on if Fracking is harmful to the drinking water go right ahead, it's your ass not mine that will suffer that, I can guarantee you.

on a side note I attended MIT 1984-86 but I don't seem to get the pleasure from tooting my horn as you do.
    I see you cannot defend your asinine 98% figure. Shocking.

I owned a frac tank company for a few years. Prior to that I worked extensively in the oil business. I've got a clue as to how the frac process works.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I see you cannot defend your asinine 98% figure. Shocking.
    as expected your in the 98% remember?

Can you imagine people who live on this planet still think this was carved out over Millions of years?

A million years of rain would have already washed away the dirt you see in the photo above not to mention no Fossils have been found between the dirt layers?

this is not Cancer Science people. After all if Science know what happened 12 billion years ago, you think they should have know about Cancer by now?
    Last edited by mouse; 06-27-2012 at 10:04 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol @ dodging

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It doesn't specifically say one is smarter or more wise, but I'd take a college educated opinion over an opinion like yours.

at bringing up two anomalies, you simply can't face the fact that you were to stupid to get a college degree.

at thinking you can debate the effects of fracking by spitting out conspiracy bull .

If you attended MIT, prove it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ed·u·cat·ed (j-ktd)adj.1. Having an education, especially one above the average.
    2. a. Showing evidence of schooling, training, or experience.
    b. Having or exhibiting cultivation; cultured: an educated manner.

3. Based on a certain amount of experience or factual knowledge: an educated guess.

My degree and my career fit that description pretty well. How about you?

Also, being a test subject at MIT doesn't mean you attended the school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    truth has nothing to do with it. Your posting style would be just as ty if you were on the other end of the political spectrum.

You need to take a break from politics; it's clearly affected you for the worse.
    Boutons is somewhere around 50-60 years old (lol). I don't think he'll be taking a break anytime soon if he hasn't already.

You're definitely 100% correct about he having the tiest posting style on the site. He's even ignorant and pessimistic about the NBA/Spurs, too, saying they wouldn't even make the playoffs in March.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My degree and my career fit that description pretty well. How about you?

Also, being a test subject at MIT doesn't mean you attended the school.
    This isn't who's got a larger contest. Are you that kid in school that had to bring the largest marble or the newest yo-yo to feel better about yourself maybe fill that huge void of acceptance you lack that your step dad neglected to do when he was to busy tea bagging your sister he met at the local truck stop one night when he was asking customers for change to buy a colt 45, are you refereeing to him?

Sorry to disappoint you but that guy in the next room of that flimsy single wide trailer your aunt/mom scammed from FEMA during Katrina is not him. So once the wall stops shaking from the headboard in the next room re tape the David Robinson poster back up and hang your diplomas and think how useless they are when your back at Cosco Monday.

Is that where you want to go next resume wars? hey what ever gives you a semi.

You want to toot your horn go right ahead I rather my postings on this subject and your lack of intelligent come backs speak for themselves.

back on topic the Fracking supporters better do some homework before they come in here talking .
    Last edited by mouse; 06-29-2012 at 01:30 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't who's got a larger contest. Are you that kid in school that had to bring the largest marble or the newest yo-yo to feel better about yourself maybe fill that huge void of acceptance you lack that your step dad neglected to do when he was to busy tea bagging your sister he met at the local truck stop one night when he was asking customers for change to buy a colt 45, are you refereeing to him?

Sorry to disappoint you but that guy in the next room of that flimsy single wide trailer your aunt/mom scammed from FEMA during Katrina is not him. So once the wall stops shaking from the headboard in the next room re tape the David Robinson poster back up and hang your diplomas and think how useless they are when your back at Cosco Monday.

Is that where you want to go next resume wars? hey what ever gives you a semi.

You want to toot your horn go right ahead I rather my postings on this subject and your lack of intelligent come backs speak for themselves.

back on topic the Fracking supporters better do some homework before they come in here talking .

@ mouses meltdown. I think he missed the part where Halberto was a geologist working in the oil industry. His weekly paycheck is probably more than mouses entire net worth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are Fracking Wastewater Wells Poisoning the Ground beneath Our Feet?

Over the past several decades, U.S. industries have injected more than 30 trillion gallons of toxic liquid deep into the earth, using broad expanses of the nation's geology as an invisible dumping ground.

No company would be allowed to pour such dangerous chemicals into the rivers or onto the soil. But until recently, scientists and environmental officials have assumed that deep layers of rock beneath the earth would safely entomb the waste for millennia.

There are growing signs they were mistaken.

Records from disparate corners of the United States show that wells drilled to bury this waste deep beneath the ground have repeatedly leaked, sending dangerous chemicals and waste gurgling to the surface or, on occasion, seeping into shallow aquifers that store a significant portion of the nation's drinking water.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...eath-our-feeth

Thread Information