Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    daniel bryan and kane is just gettin stupid.....

would be sweet if punk teams up with brock lesnar to cause havoc
    wwe always rides their good till it derails into cataclysm. As for punk and lesnar, not going to happen,
    smart people know that Lesnar is only signed on to do wrestlemania and maybe the RR

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think if Cena can't go against Punk, it would be a huge mistake to put Ryback in there. You're going to make him peak WAY to early...this kid has a lot of promise. While not being as athletic as Goldberg, he is probably a better overall wrestler...you could have a good one here...don't peak him out already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vince has already said he wants RR to be HUGE...I'm sure Brock will be in it, and with Rock getting a le shot, it might be the second biggest buyrate of next year, after WM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think if Cena can't go against Punk, it would be a huge mistake to put Ryback in there. You're going to make him peak WAY to early...this kid has a lot of promise. While not being as athletic as Goldberg, he is probably a better overall wrestler...you could have a good one here...don't peak him out already.
    except for that whole almost killing jack swagger a few weeks ago, and having a ty finisher

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...most wrestlers have ty finishers nowadays. Goldberg ended Bret Hart's career..what of it? Goldberg sucked as a wrestler. Me saying Ryback is better than Goldberg isn't saying he's great...I'm saying he could be good. He also made something worth watching out of the Tensai match when Tensai refused to put him over and made himself dead weight to prevent Ryback from using his finisher.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...most wrestlers have ty finishers nowadays. Goldberg ended Bret Hart's career..what of it? Goldberg sucked as a wrestler. Me saying Ryback is better than Goldberg isn't saying he's great...I'm saying he could be good. He also made something worth watching out of the Tensai match when Tensai refused to put him over and made himself dead weight to prevent Ryback from using his finisher.
    Ryback's finisher is extra stupid, it's a samoan drop after he marches with a guy on his shoulders. LOL remember when cole made a big about him being able to do it, then in the ME Cena carries a guy on his back and walks and cole doesn't say anything. Ryback should be better he's been in wwe's development for something like 8 years.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Sorry, came by mistake. Thought it read Los Angeles Lakers thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vince has already said he wants RR to be HUGE...I'm sure Brock will be in it, and with Rock getting a le shot, it might be the second biggest buyrate of next year, after WM.
    You mean, like every other year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean, like every other year?
    No...he said that because of how crappy the ratings have been lately that Royal Rumble, starting the new year, has GOT to be above and beyond.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    The current Divas division is almost as bad as watching the WNBA.

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    The current Divas division is almost as bad as watching the WNBA.
    Agree. They might as well just dump the Divas division and turn them into a dancing group like the Nitro Girls were.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Agree. They might as well just dump the Divas division and turn them into a dancing group like the Nitro Girls were.
    Should've been their direction once they went the Divas Search rout in '05, getting rid of Molly, Gail, Ivory, Jazz, etc. It got better with Beth and Mickie but now that they're gone, the most relevant female in the business is one that doesn't even wrestle. That's just sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should've been their direction once they went the Divas Search rout in '05, getting rid of Molly, Gail, Ivory, Jazz, etc. It got better with Beth and Mickie but now that they're gone, the most relevant female in the business is one that doesn't even wrestle. That's just sad.
    Divas division left with Trish, Lita, and Mickie James, tbh.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Divas division left with Trish, Lita, and Mickie James, tbh.
    Divas division died before that. They introed the Divas search in '05. Also Trish is overrated as , Lita was too busy whoring with Kane/Matt/Edge whatever and Mickie is alright but a backstage.

After that, the Cruiserweight division died and DX absolutely killed the Tag division.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Divas division died before that. They introed the Divas search in '05. Also Trish is overrated as , Lita was too busy whoring with Kane/Matt/Edge whatever and Mickie is alright but a backstage.

After that, the Cruiserweight division died and DX absolutely killed the Tag division.
    Trish was good...Lita was REALLY good...I'm talking about when she was wrestling.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Trish was good...Lita was REALLY good...I'm talking about when she was wrestling.
    Yeah Lita was damn good. Shame that Steff just had to kill any desire in her to wrestle anymore by making Edge and her on-screen lovers, despite the fact that she was done with both Edge and Matt.

I never bought into the Trish was good argument. She was a glorified eye candy who was flexible enough to do some acrobatic wrestling move. Never the technically sound type though. Mickie going over her in '06 was an excellent decision.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Also, it's going to be interesting to see if they continue with Punk as champ until he meets Rock at rumble, or if they give Ryback the belt only to have Punk beat him before the rumble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supposedly, John Cena went backstage a few weeks ago and read Vince the riot act. Told him the product wasn't near up to par and he needed to get things up to where they used to be. Interesting...

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been a rasslin' fan all my life, but it has been just in the last couple years where I started becoming embarrashed when some friend would drop by and catch me watching it. It's really gotten bad, the storylines suck, the talent just isn't there. So many simply stupid skits.

How do you fix it?

Dump the girls, yep get rid of them. Those looking for s and ass can go somewhere else. Put Triple H back in the ring, dump the WWE Championship, there can only be one champion, that would be the World Champion. Keep the Intercontinental le (eveyone knows it's a far lesser le) and defend the belt on TV, speaking of TV dump Smackdown. They don't have the talent to make it work. Randy Orton is our World Champion. Ryback and Mason Ryan our tag champs, bring back Slick to manage them (both lack mic skills). John Cena tirns heel, he started off a heel. That's a start.

Yes I know it's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Just fantazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been a rasslin' fan all my life, but it has been just in the last couple years where I started becoming embarrashed when some friend would drop by and catch me watching it. It's really gotten bad, the storylines suck, the talent just isn't there. So many simply stupid skits.

How do you fix it?

Dump the girls, yep get rid of them. Those looking for s and ass can go somewhere else. Put Triple H back in the ring, dump the WWE Championship, there can only be one champion, that would be the World Champion. Keep the Intercontinental le (eveyone knows it's a far lesser le) and defend the belt on TV, speaking of TV dump Smackdown. They don't have the talent to make it work. Randy Orton is our World Champion. Ryback and Mason Ryan our tag champs, bring back Slick to manage them (both lack mic skills). John Cena tirns heel, he started off a heel. That's a start.

Yes I know it's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Just fantazing.
    Couple of things here..first off, Triple H can't wrestle full time anymore..just can't do it. Second off, you can't dump Smackdown. If you keep only one show, there are going to be a lot of up and coming talented superstars that you'll never see because you run out of time on Raw. I agree with defending the belt on TV, but they do that every now and then already..(Kofi beating Miz for the IC le). If you make Ryback and Mason Ryan the tag champs, you'll never get the belts off them...the athleticism and size is too much. And Cena was a horrible heel, and no..he didn't start off as a heel..he started out in the WWE as a face..came out and slapped Kurt Angle in the face and almost beat him in a match as a jobber.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couple of things here..first off, Triple H can't wrestle full time anymore..just can't do it. Second off, you can't dump Smackdown. If you keep only one show, there are going to be a lot of up and coming talented superstars that you'll never see because you run out of time on Raw. I agree with defending the belt on TV, but they do that every now and then already..(Kofi beating Miz for the IC le). If you make Ryback and Mason Ryan the tag champs, you'll never get the belts off them...the athleticism and size is too much. And Cena was a horrible heel, and no..he didn't start off as a heel..he started out in the WWE as a face..came out and slapped Kurt Angle in the face and almost beat him in a match as a jobber.
    Don't try common sense with Avante he's an idiot

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    Hoping the little bump in ADR and Rosa had leads to something. I'd like to see ADR with a gal in the car.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

First off Cena did start off as a heel, he wasn't always in the WWE. Totally disagree about him not playing the heel role, he did a great job.

The WWE simply doesn't have enought talent to have two shows and it's very obvious. They have what....8....if that big draws? Rasslin' has been around a long time, new talent always gets their chance.

Who was the most successful tag team ever, yep, The Roadwarriors. While Ryback and Ryan could never rival them (don't have the personality/look) they do have that size/power/intimidation. Look at the tag team scene right now, it sucks!

Triple H needs to play some role.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't try common sense with Avante he's an idiot
    Compared to a moron like you I'm a ing genuis.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-07-2012 at 07:34 PM.

Thread Information