Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    As for last night's PPV, I'm not a fan of the ending. They should've just let Bryan win, end of show. Instead Bryan holding the belt for 2 minutes only to be screwed over. Dumb move IMO. You let the guy who's the #1 fan favorite finally win the belt, and then you take it away from him 2 minutes later, doesnt make sense.
    Just another episode of Triple H making things about him and putting himself in big storylines that he was never needed in to begin with. Just like the Summer of Punk 2011.

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    As for last night's PPV, I'm not a fan of the ending. They should've just let Bryan win, end of show. Instead Bryan holding the belt for 2 minutes only to be screwed over. Dumb move IMO. You let the guy who's the #1 fan favorite finally win the belt, and then you take it away from him 2 minutes later, doesnt make sense.
    I'm ok with it. Gives us a good 2-3 more PPV's of Bryan chasing the le. Should be a nice 4-6 months without Cena though, until we see him enter the Rumble. WWE better not have him win it again.

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    Also with Henry and Show turning face the WWE needed another top heel. The only way Orton turns heel is on Bryan. Bryan is really the only face right now that's strong enough to give someone else a heel turn. I don't even think Punk is that over right now.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I'm ok with it. Gives us a good 2-3 more PPV's of Bryan chasing the le. Should be a nice 4-6 months without Cena though, until we see him enter the Rumble. WWE better not have him win it again.
    I understand the Bryan chasing the le part. I just hope that this is about putting Bryan over and not putting Triple H over like 2 year ago. But who knows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tonight's RAW set up the long-term storyline nicely. New Corporation (McMahons + Orton + Maddox + Shield) against Bryan and the other RAW faces.

And if Bryan's crowd reaction tonight is any indicator (and I hope the booking can keep this up), the pop when he wins the le off Orton (or whoever the Corporate Champion is by then) will be NUCLEAR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tonight's RAW set up the long-term storyline nicely. New Corporation (McMahons + Orton + Maddox + Shield) against Bryan and the other RAW faces.

And if Bryan's crowd reaction tonight is any indicator (and I hope the booking can keep this up), the pop when he wins the le off Orton (or whoever the Corporate Champion is by then) will be NUCLEAR.
    Lol if they bring flair back, they can have the 4 horseman

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

All it's done so far is put over HHH and Orton when they don't need the ing rub. Bryan got screwed and his momentum has been CM Punk'd (2011 NOC).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All it's done so far is put over HHH and Orton when they don't need the ing rub. Bryan got screwed and his momentum has been CM Punk'd (2011 NOC).
    It's been one RAW. Way too early to declare Bryan's push dead yet.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    WWE is predictable as . Especially any storyline involving HHH. er shouldn't have gotten himself in the Bryan deal in the first place. You'll see HHH beat Bryan 1 on 1 in the very near future.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    , I feel bad for Bryan. But what HHH did is Evolution-era like.

I like that they put Orton as the Corporation guy. But...

1. Will he be able to follow the Drug policy?
    2. He's not as good as The Rock in working the crowd using the mic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , I feel bad for Bryan. But what HHH did is Evolution-era like.

I like that they put Orton as the Corporation guy. But...

1. Will he be able to follow the Drug policy?
    2. He's not as good as The Rock in working the crowd using the mic.
    HHH as the puppet master works for both concerns because he can cut his trademark smug promos to back up Orton, and if Orton does get Wellness'd, he can switch the belt to someone else or (stay with me for a second) even himself.

After what happened to Bryan at Summerslam, him beating HHH for the le would be equally as satisfying as beating Orton for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The new Corporation is a breath of fresh air in my opinion...some storylines were getting a bit stale. I actually see the Wyatt's going face...don't know why..just something I could see happening. Maybe even being the ones who take out The Shield.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somewhat reminds me of Jericho in the HHH/Angle days. He also was the guy everyone loved (while not beeing a powerhouse) but always got pushed back again when you thought he made it. He even won the belt once but it was vetoed afterwards the evening.

Turned out well for him...Should for Bryan.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    HHH as the puppet master works for both concerns because he can cut his trademark smug promos to back up Orton, and if Orton does get Wellness'd, he can switch the belt to someone else or (stay with me for a second) even himself.

After what happened to Bryan at Summerslam, him beating HHH for the le would be equally as satisfying as beating Orton for it.
    Orton wouldn't be fired if he was wellnessed. Vince would veto it. The entire policy is a BS PR move anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This article pretty much sums up my feelings on the current main event storyline.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I doubt that coming out of the closet will effect Darren Young's jobbing status.
    Holy crap I was way off base. Darren Young and the PTP have probably won more matches in the last 3 weeks than they have all year prior to this recent run.

In a related story, Jack Swagger, Wade Barrett, 3MB, and Zach Ryder are also planning to come out of the closet.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy crap I was way off base. Darren Young and the PTP have probably won more matches in the last 3 weeks than they have all year prior to this recent run.

In a related story, Jack Swagger, Wade Barrett, 3MB, and Zach Ryder are also planning to come out of the closet.
    us young is the one winning all the matches though, and he should be, of the two that kid's the one with the future

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    The new Corporation is a breath of fresh air in my opinion...some storylines were getting a bit stale. I actually see the Wyatt's going face...don't know why..just something I could see happening. Maybe even being the ones who take out The Shield.
    I don't see the Wyatts becoming faces because their gimmick is suited to being heels.

I'll give credit where credit is due. Triple H has done a great job playing the heel in this storyline. He's one of those guys that's easy to hate. Not a fan of The Big Crybaby's role in this storyline (nor am I a fan of the Big Show in general).

I do to laugh when Stephanie says that Big Show was her favorite wrestler when she was 12 years old even though the Big Show is only 4 years older than Stephanie, debut in the WWE in 1999 when Stephanie was 22 years old, and debut as a wrestler in 1995 in WCW when Stephanie was around 18 or 19. Talk about re-writing history.

Also apparently Big Show doesn't have an iron clad contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see the Wyatts becoming faces because their gimmick is suited to being heels.

I'll give credit where credit is due. Triple H has done a great job playing the heel in this storyline. He's one of those guys that's easy to hate. Not a fan of The Big Crybaby's role in this storyline (nor am I a fan of the Big Show in general).

I do to laugh when Stephanie says that Big Show was her favorite wrestler when she was 12 years old even though the Big Show is only 4 years older than Stephanie, debut in the WWE in 1999 when Stephanie was 22 years old, and debut as a wrestler in 1995 in WCW when Stephanie was around 18 or 19. Talk about re-writing history.

Also apparently Big Show doesn't have an iron clad contract.
    lol...yeah, a lot of people don't think about that (Stephanie and Show) but I was thinking close to the same thing (aren't they about the same age?) lol. I see what you're saying about the Wyatts...but let me paint a picture for you. The Shield is attacking one or two people in their gang style because Trips told them to. Lights go out...lantern comes on... "We're here." Crowd would go bananas...there's an easy face turn. And there'd be no need for an explanation...because they're strange as . Maybe something about how they're supposed to be justice..and they don't like justice. I don't know..just throwing out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    us young is the one winning all the matches though, and he should be, of the two that kid's the one with the future
    I don't know...Darren's got a couple of surprising singles victories lately as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on the booking and storyline flow that's taken place so far, there are two logical ways for the Night of Champions main event to conclude:

1) Bryan wins the le and goes into a back-and-forth battle with Orton for it over the next few PPVs;
    2) Bryan doesn't win the le (either by screwjob or by winning via DQ) and the battle escalates to involve more faces.

Considering the slow burn they're taking with Big Show, Ziggler, and maybe even Miz, I think the latter is more likely. Not to mention this whole Management vs Workers thing is right up Punk's alley (once he finishes up with the Heyman feud).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on the booking and storyline flow that's taken place so far, there are two logical ways for the Night of Champions main event to conclude:

1) Bryan wins the le and goes into a back-and-forth battle with Orton for it over the next few PPVs;
    2) Bryan doesn't win the le (either by screwjob or by winning via DQ) and the battle escalates to involve more faces.

Considering the slow burn they're taking with Big Show, Ziggler, and maybe even Miz, I think the latter is more likely. Not to mention this whole Management vs Workers thing is right up Punk's alley (once he finishes up with the Heyman feud).
    Bryan's getting screwed by Show, for his 1 billioth turn. Ziggy's getting buried (he got fed to Wyatt for no other reason than Wyatt needed him to look like a decent wrestler). The PTP are going to win the les cause that one guy's gay. the predictable ass company

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I honestly don't get why the WWE is obsessed with jobbing out the Money In The Bank winner for the World Heavyweight Championship.

They jobbed out Jack Swagger, they jobbed out Daniel Bryan, they jobbed out Dolph Ziggler, now they're jobbing out Damien Sandow.

Its one thing for him to job to Cody Rhodes twice and to RVD twice, but he's also jobbing to R-Truth, the Miz, and from what I read on the Smackdown spoilers he's going to job to Santino in 2 minutes thanks to that stupid move known as the cobra. What's next? Will Sandow be jobbing to Zach Ryder next week? I know that the WWE don't value the WHC as much as they value the WWE Championship, but you would think that the WWE would want to book the MITB winner for the WHC to look somewhat strong. Just horrible booking by the WWE.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    has the blue case ever not had a pussy cash in?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Vince had a brain...

Get Roman Reigns away from The Shield, he has the look and enought skill/mic skill to make it work. Put him in a feud with Ryback.

Start working on a huge CM Punk/Daneil Bryan feud. Which will carry on until Wrestlemania, that will be the man event.

Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar...why not?

Cena will be back in time for Wrestlemania so why not put him in a feud with Alberto Del Rio?

Imagine Mark Henry and Big E. Langston as a tag team. the Miz and Ziggler as a tag team.

Curtis Axle and Wade Barrett...hmmm?

Not too late to turn Kane back into the monster. A Big Show vs Kane feud.

Dump the Fandango bit, do something else with the guy.

What I didn't get was when did RVD become some legendary performer, he was never all that. A second tier performer at best.

Hopefully Jericho will be back for Wrestlemania.

Obviously the talent right now is at an all time low, no wonder they are trying to manufacture a star in Bryan. Without...Michaels, Cena, TripleH, The Rock, The Undertaker, Stonecold....they need some help.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-11-2013 at 03:39 AM.

Thread Information