A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MITB was almost absolutely worthless.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tonight is Raw's 1000th episode. Will be interesting to watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tonight is the 999th episode of raw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MITB was almost absolutely worthless.
    Yeah. Streamed it for a bit just to catch the Punk/Bryan match. Get ready for the 10 minute Cena monologue tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    le probably changes hands next monday on the 1000th episode

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    le probably changes hands next monday on the 1000th episode
    Yeah, Cena will probably win it next week then The Rock will challenge him to a le match at Summerslam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Cena will probably win it next week then The Rock will challenge him to a le match at Summerslam.
    Cena/Punk is advertised for SummerSlam, last I checked. Cena will most likely win next week, and what I see happening is Punk using his re-match clause for SummerSlam. If not, then Cena/Rock Part 2 I guess.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope in Survivor Series, if not SummerSlam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish I could see a stone cold stunner on got ass lesner

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lesner already let cena beat him i doubt he lets stone cold go over on him too

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has there ever been a time in WWWF/WWF/WWE history when the talent pool was as shallow as it is right now? They have to manufacture name rasslers. Here it is 2012 and nobody currently on the roster comes remotely close to Buddy Rogers, Hulk Hogan, Stonecold, Shawn. Sad to see.

I was looking for some old Buddy Rogers stuff when I found this. If you aren't into the history of it all, cool. If you are then you know just how big a deal this was. Talkin' rasslin' more so than the WWE.

Some might find this interesting.

http://www.pwhf.org/halloffamers/inductees.asp
    Last edited by Avante; 07-18-2012 at 06:18 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has there ever been a time in WWWF/WWF/WWE history when the talent pool was as shallow as it is right now? They have to manufacture name rasslers. Here it is 2012 and nobody currently on the roster comes remotely close to Buddy Rogers, Hulk Hogan, Stonecold, Shawn. Sad to see.

I was looking for some old Buddy Rogers stuff when I found this. If you aren't into the history of it all, cool. If you are then you know just how big a deal this was. Talkin' rasslin' more so than the WWE.

Some might find this interesting.

http://www.pwhf.org/halloffamers/inductees.asp
    It's pretty shallow right now. You've got Cena, Punk, Bryan and then there's a drop-off. Can't say that it isn't WWE's fault for not developing them right though. They have yet to let Bryan show his full potential in a match. I've seen Bryan perform much better elsewhere than in his best performances with WWE so far.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why are they making Raw 3 hours now? That's going to bore the out of people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pretty shallow right now. You've got Cena, Punk, Bryan and then there's a drop-off. Can't say that it isn't WWE's fault for not developing them right though. They have yet to let Bryan show his full potential in a match. I've seen Bryan perform much better elsewhere than in his best performances with WWE so far.
    tbh if Bryan pulled a Stone Cold-like toughness persona, I could see a lot of people leech onto it.

Right now, Bryan comes across as an overly opinionated short got. The WWE needs to put him over the top and in a pretty epic way to win some of the older audience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are they making Raw 3 hours now? That's going to bore the out of people.
    I hope we get some going on that hasn't already been leaked out onto the internets.

I'll be watching this episode because it's going to be a historic night for the company.

The WWE better ing produce on Monday.

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    I hope we get some going on that hasn't already been leaked out onto the internets.

I'll be watching this episode because it's going to be a historic night for the company.

I have no doubt that this 1000th Raw is going to be epic, but I just can't see how the WWE thinks they can sustain a 3 hour show after the 1000th Raw when they have a hard time creating substance with the current 2 hour Raw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no doubt that this 1000th Raw is going to be epic, but I just can't see how the WWE thinks they can sustain a 3 hour show after the 1000th Raw when they have a hard time creating substance with the current 2 hour Raw.
    Word is they're considering doing a "pre-game" type show similar to what we see prior to the start of an NBA or NFL game, and that will take up the majority of the first hour.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Daniel Bryan is horrible, I change the channel everytime he is on. His "Yes Yes Yes" gimmick is one of the worst I have ever seen.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Daniel Bryan is horrible, I change the channel everytime he is on. His "Yes Yes Yes" gimmick is one of the worst I have ever seen.
    Admit it, you have shouted Yes! Yes! Yes! a-la Daniel Bryan when you had something good in life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We will NEVER move this to The Club.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh if Bryan pulled a Stone Cold-like toughness persona, I could see a lot of people leech onto it.

Right now, Bryan comes across as an overly opinionated short got. The WWE needs to put him over the top and in a pretty epic way to win some of the older audience.
    YES! YES! YES!

I better be able to find someone to switch me shifts so I don't miss the first hour. I'm gonna be pissed if I have to miss any of it.

Daniel Bryan isn't horrible. The Gimmick they have him on is horrible. It's catchy, but it's ing annoying at times as well. That's always been a huge problem of WWE's for some reason. They sign a huge name and then don't ever use them the correct way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mr Kennedy's schtick was cool i guess and he wasn't a bad wrestler.

What happened to that guy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr Kennedy's schtick was cool i guess and he wasn't a bad wrestler.

What happened to that guy?
    He apparently was reckless in the ring and injured some guys (namely Randy Orton, who was rumored to be behind Kennedy's firing). It's too bad, he was entertaining on the mic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrestling-Inc:

"WWE's creative committee appears to be leaning toward CM Punk retaining the WWE Championship next Monday on Raw SuperShow when John Cena cashes in his Money in the Bank contract. According to PWInsider.com, there is a lot of talk within the organization that Cena will be the first person to not win a le directly after cashing in the briefcase."

WWE can go many ways with this. I like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was watching some old wwf matches on Netflix today, and Shawn micheals in his prime was a bad mother er. I always liked Shawn as a kid, but now that I'm older I can really appreciate his skills in the ring. There is some good old school on Netflix if anyone wants to check it out.

Thread Information