Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The new WWE PG era sucks ass, so does Cena, Punk & Sheamus lmao these dudes wouldn't make in at ude era. Also you guys ain't giving Taker enough credit he's been the constant cornerstone of wwf/e. He also made the at ude era what it was with his ministry days as well as his early american bad ass days.
    First off, Cena was in the at ude era...and was one of the most popular, with his Thuganomics character. He was a heel that everyone began to love, just like Austin and The Rock. The PG era killed him, and I'll agree with you that sucks, but these guys are only doing the best they can with what they're allowed to do, so you can't blame them..it's not their fault. And Taker is phenomenal, but he's not as good as HBK, Austin, or The Rock. Those guys were amazing because of their mic work. Taker didn't have near the mic work that the top performers at that time did, so he's not in the top 3 in my opinion. Oh, and if you truly believe Punk sucks, you're ignorant as . He's one of the best wrestlers in the last 20 years, and one of the best mic guys ever. Austin even said it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First off, Cena was in the at ude era...and was one of the most popular, with his Thuganomics character. He was a heel that everyone began to love, just like Austin and The Rock. The PG era killed him, and I'll agree with you that sucks, but these guys are only doing the best they can with what they're allowed to do, so you can't blame them..it's not their fault. And Taker is phenomenal, but he's not as good as HBK, Austin, or The Rock. Those guys were amazing because of their mic work. Taker didn't have near the mic work that the top performers at that time did, so he's not in the top 3 in my opinion. Oh, and if you truly believe Punk sucks, you're ignorant as . He's one of the best wrestlers in the last 20 years, and one of the best mic guys ever. Austin even said it.
    Cena's mic skills are horrible he just has never sounded authentic ever & by popular do you mean with kids under the age of 12? Taker has never been a talker, I mean this is wrestling not a damn soap opera, Taker lets his performance do the talking, he lays it all on the line every single time he's in the ring. When does Cena? When does Punk? Punk is a joke & he also lacks that appearance of someone you'd think is wwe champion, Taker, Austin Rock & Michaels even Cena had that size or muscle tone you'd expect from a wwe champ, Punk does not. I'll give you this Punk isn't a bad wrestler but he's just not a cornerstone, he fits the RVD mold imo.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's because they don't do interviews anymore..they do promos..and if you think a 4 minute Billy Graham interview is better than a 15 minute Rock or Austin promo, you are really out of your damn mind.
    You are comparing reading a script to what Graham did, incredible

Wrong as usual!

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    This was a classic segment. Today's ty era doesn't have segments anywhere close to this because it is too violent for kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was a classic segment. Today's ty era doesn't have segments anywhere close to this because it is too violent for kids.

That was such a bad ass scene to witness as a teenager. One of the best in the at ude era.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are comparing reading a script to what Graham did, incredible

Wrong as usual!
    thinking Austin was reading a script. Obviously you don't know much about wrestling. And Punk? Jesus, son. Austin was walking around the ring looking around all over the place. Punk's came from the heart..it was real. Graham was staring into the camera. Who's to say he wasn't reading a teleprompter? If you really think the promos from that day are better than today's, you're out of your freaking mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Guess it takes sports entertainment for me to finally agree with you on something...lol.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking Austin was reading a script. Obviously you don't know much about wrestling. And Punk? Jesus, son. Austin was walking around the ring looking around all over the place. Punk's came from the heart..it was real. Graham was staring into the camera. Who's to say he wasn't reading a teleprompter? If you really think the promos from that day are better than today's, you're out of your freaking mind.
    Trust me son I've forgotten more about the sport than you'll ever know. If you think Austin/Punk weren't told what to say you are past brain dead. I hate to break it to you like this but they have writers who come up with what needs to be said/played...honest!

"Superstar" Billy Graham influensed who? Brother!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'ma get choo. I'ma get choo!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've learned not to "discuss" with Avante. Dude plays the "I know more than you" card too frequently to be taken serious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember the scene as a teenager when stone cold went to crazy ass pillmans house and almost got his ass blown off lol. Steve had the best segments, because afterwards you were like wtf did he just do that?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've learned not to "discuss" with Avante. Dude plays the "I know more than you" card too frequently to be taken serious.
    Or you could let somebody who was watching...BIG TIME WRESTLING..and..WRESTLING FROM THE OLYMPIC...while subscribing to WRESTLING REVUE magazine around 1960, teach you a few things.

How about Pat Patterson with black hair.
    Harley Race wrestling as Jack Long.
    Fred Blassie with red hair.
    Beyers before he put on the Destroyer mask.
    Johnny Valentine...the dad of Greg "The Hammer" Valentine
    Rocky Johnson the dad of...The Rock
    Angelo Poffo the dad of..Randy "The Macho Man" Savage
    The original Nature Boy
    The second Nature Boy..Roger Kirby
    The first Guerrero...Gory
    The "Big 0" Bob Orton the dad of...Cowboy Bob and Randy

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the segment afterwards on raw was good too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JBL, Taker, and Mic e McCool are all in St. Louis. So is Green Day, in the WWE Hotel. They sing the Smackdown Theme Song, Do You Know Your Enemy..maybe they're doing it live tonight...who knows. And supposedly there's one shockingly huge name there that they're not leaking, but I've heard that Austin could be in St. Louis...not confirmed though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i hope based bob barker is there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's go!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DX!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feels like Mania

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not gonna lie buying dx as these old ass mother ers is hard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol love shawn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    inb4 oh you didn't know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more original dx members about to venture out

oh talk about going back to the 90's

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ya, at ude era one more time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol no Chyna

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    X PAC would have banged her in the middle of that ring.

Thread Information