Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1859
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to disagree, Astray. I thought Asuka was great for sure, but I thought Sasha and Bayley definately stole the show with that match. It was not boring at all. Ironman matches tend to have a slower pace, but the match itself was great. Told an incredible story. Not sure if it is better than their match at Takeover: Brooklyn but it is very close. IMO of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STOP.....with this stupid bull about the Dudleys being one of the great tag teams of all time, that is simply not true even by rasslin' standards.

1.The Roadwarriors/Legion of Doom
    2.The Graham bros
    3.The Free Birds
    4.The Fabulous Kangaroos
    5.Ray Stevens & Nick Bockwinkel
    6.Crusher & Bruiser
    7.The Nielsons
    8.The Von Brauners
    9.The Von Erichs
    10.Harlem Heat
    How do you not consider a 25 time champion tag team as one of the greats? Not my opinion personally based on their wrestling skills, but still.

damn that ass from asuka, nice set of move sets also...flyin arm bar nasty!!!
    Need to promote her now. The Bellas, Alicia Fox, that ing family disgrace Tamina, even Natalya.. They all need to go to the ter already. ing sorry ass excuse for wrestlers. Thankfully they flushed Cameron..Naomi is awkward on camera, and building a move set around your ass is lame.. Eva is a ing joke.. Can you do the Sliced Bread #2 any ing slower Hopefully the crowd gets more hostile and makes her quit wrestling like Batista.

Charlotte can do a ing backwards handspring..big ing deal, she sucks. Hearing her on the mic makes me want to shove a pencil through my eardrum. I don't even know what the Becky Lynch does.. stupid ing attire, weird on the mic.. tries to have an innovative move set, yet all the moves are terrible. Page sucks nuts in the ring too, but she's sexy as so I can tolerate her.

Put the belt on Sasha and end the Divas division for good.
    Last edited by DJR210; 10-09-2015 at 02:01 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to disagree, Astray. I thought Asuka was great for sure, but I thought Sasha and Bayley definately stole the show with that match. It was not boring at all. Ironman matches tend to have a slower pace, but the match itself was great. Told an incredible story. Not sure if it is better than their match at Takeover: Brooklyn but it is very close. IMO of course.
    The Brooklyn match was a lot better. The Ironman match was a botchfest and didn't get interesting until Sasha started heeling it up near the end.

IMO Jordan and Gable stole the show. Those two are ready.

Need to promote her now.
    As long as Vince is alive, Asuka is never going to do anything on the main roster. She will probably be fed to the Bellas and then turned into a comedy jobber. I don't want to see her ever leave NXT.
    Last edited by Astray; 10-10-2015 at 10:43 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as Vince is alive, Asuka is never going to do anything on the main roster. She will probably be fed to the Bellas and then turned into a comedy jobber. I don't want to see her ever leave NXT.
    They need to assassinate Vince like they would have back in the Roman times to take over the empire.. He would turn Asuka into the stereotypical Japanese joke character like he did w/ Kaientai

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WWE

Worst ratings in years last week, so respond by booking as many has beens as possible to appear in some form.

can't produce any new stars

Why is it that each week WWE thinks they have to book stars who are feuding in matches against each other in some way or another? The Wyatts vs some combination of Ambrose and Reigns 37 ing times leading up to the PPV, only to resume the feud the following Monday for another month

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WWE

Worst ratings in years last week, so respond by booking as many has beens as possible to appear in some form.

can't produce any new stars

Why is it that each week WWE thinks they have to book stars who are feuding in matches against each other in some way or another? The Wyatts vs some combination of Ambrose and Reigns 37 ing times leading up to the PPV, only to resume the feud the following Monday for another month
    i blame the divas revolution.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank God for the DVR, if I couldn't fast forward past the diva's (way past, oh look s and ass), ALL those commercials and ALL the total , we wouldn't watch it.

Kane, Big Show are unbearable, but they are usually in an angle with somebody ya want to see, so you're stuck with them. Mark Henry is wasted, as is Cesaro and Dolph Ziggler, while the Wyatts get the push, sheesh~~~~~

John Cena as a babyface, he needs to be a heel. Randy Orton should be "Da Man", with Lesnar, Rollins and Reigns his major rivals. And, cool the..."we know you fans re idiots"..angles, and . Stop trying so hard to sell the show to little kids. Yes I know why they do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's Fall, the WWE doesn't give a until Royal Rumble. I will keep watching because Seth is the GOAT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's Fall, the WWE doesn't give a until Royal Rumble. I will keep watching because Seth is the GOAT.
    It's crazy to think how much Seth has that we haven't seen, that he doesn't use because he's a heel. He's a bonafide high flyer.

They're gonna have to give a , with ratings this low there won't be any interest in the Rumble. But yeah, Raw was awful again. That Divas is god awful, they need to dismantle all three groups already, it's making unbearable.

Why can't Brie get a career ender like her husband one of these days..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're gonna have to give a , with ratings this low there won't be any interest in the Rumble. But yeah, Raw was awful again. That Divas is god awful, they need to dismantle all three groups already, it's making unbearable.

Why can't Brie get a career ender like her husband one of these days..
    They need to get Sasha away from those losers. I ing hate that they Naomi's theme instead of Sasha's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need to get Sasha away from those losers. I ing hate that they Naomi's theme instead of Sasha's.
    Too bad Superfly didn't kill his ty ass daughter instead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Used to watch WWE in the At ude Era and watched until like 2003. I tuned into an episode, and holy what have they done to Kane? Good to see he's getting a le run.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Used to watch WWE in the At ude Era and watched until like 2003. I tuned into an episode, and holy what have they done to Kane? Good to see he's getting a le run.
    Kane is just a filler opponent. He is never getting another le run.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to see he's getting a le run.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can the WWE let someone who is so ing horrible on the mic be the next face of the WWE?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can the WWE let someone who is so ing horrible on the mic be the next face of the WWE?
    They are going to be booking a ton of shows in the idiot fan towns and pumping in a ton of crown noise on Smackdown shows. His reactions are 50/50 at best at this point. He's one awkward bas , but this is what happens when you're the big league but just hire dudes off the street to become a wrestler vs. having them work their way up from the indies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are going to be booking a ton of shows in the idiot fan towns and pumping in a ton of crown noise on Smackdown shows. His reactions are 50/50 at best at this point. He's one awkward bas , but this is what happens when you're the big league but just hire dudes off the street to become a wrestler vs. having them work their way up from the indies.
    I'm might stop watching when he gets the cena push and starts burying everyone. Judging by the Smackdown spoilers, It looks like he is in some mini feud with KO. I'm going to be so mad if they have Ramen beat KO clean on RAW.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm might stop watching when he gets the cena push and starts burying everyone. Judging by the Smackdown spoilers, It looks like he is in some mini feud with KO. I'm going to be so mad if they have Ramen beat KO clean on RAW.
    NJPW and RoH is where its at tbh.. Simple angles that revolve around belts and compe ion.

NXT is legit too, but knowing they're going downhill after getting called up takes away some of the fun, plus there are a lot of stupid angles and no talent wrestlers there too like Baron Corbin and Bull Dempsey for example.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but knowing they're going downhill after getting called up takes away some of the fun
    Apollo Crews and maybe Zayn are the only people I could see being big on the main roster. Balor is going to get the Neville treatment if his entrance doesn't get him massively over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apollo Crews and maybe Zayn are the only people I could see being big on the main roster. Balor is going to get the Neville treatment if his entrance doesn't get him massively over.
    Apollo Crews is black he'll be relegated to mid card at best, more than likely with a stereotypical black gimmick added by Vince.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apollo Crews is black he'll be relegated to mid card at best, more than likely with a stereotypical black gimmick added by Vince.
    Nah, he'll get a Bobby Lashley push. He's way better than Lashley so he might actually get the championship.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This started going downhill again after the Divas revolution. Placatng certain people so they could hide their development of the main roster
    Last edited by Trainwreck2100; 10-30-2015 at 04:30 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're either a rasslin' fan or you're not. You start watching it as a kid and it's kinda in your blood. I'll always follow the rasslin', knowing it won't always be..WOW!!!!! The WWE is all we really got if ya want the top guys in the biz, like everything else it has it's flaws. I have thought about... it!...but can't. Yep, like a drug.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're either a rasslin' fan or you're not. You start watching it as a kid and it's kinda in your blood. I'll always follow the rasslin', knowing it won't always be..WOW!!!!! The WWE is all we really got if ya want the top guys in the biz, like everything else it has it's flaws. I have thought about... it!...but can't. Yep, like a drug.
    The top guys in the world aren't in WWE. They're not the same wrestler after learning the WWE style in NXT.

Look at Sami Zayn.. They barred him from using his brainbusters.. What the is his finisher now anyway? Some kind of kick? Whatever it is, it's not a brainbuster on the top turnbuckle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The top guys in the world aren't in WWE.
    Seth and KO are the best in the world.

Thread Information