Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1859
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not saying you have to believe me...Just my opinion.....

WWE illuminati New Raw Logo...

https://youtu.be/UvKN4zq4K_w

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude wrestlers are leaving ring of honor....either for wwe or Tna...Mike Benet and Moose went to Tna.....Ec3 witch wwe dropped the ball on is in Tna.....Drew Galloway another ex wwe superstar wwe dropped the ball on...Sandow is another ex wwe superstar who wwe dropped the ball on.....Now Cody Rhodes who is going to fight at bound for Glory this Sunday....Tna has been stepping its game up....I hope Dixie doesn't sell tna to Illuminati Vince Meekman....Its like selling your soul to the Devil.....
    Mike Bennett.. that guy's only perk is bringing his wife. Dude sucks bad. Moose originally left for NXT but the deal fizzled out.. Can't blame him for choosing TNA, what else is there? NJPW and CMLL both have working relationships with RoH so with burnt bridges that ain't gonna work.

RoH can lose top talent and come back with fresh stars who are capable of tearing the house down.. Look at Donovan Dijak.. Dude is 7 feet tall doing springboard moonsaults to the floor.. Lio Rush won the Top Prospect tourney this year, and he looks like a solid addition to the roster. Cedric Alexander leaving was a major blow considering how much better he is now after losing the weight. At least they still have ACH.

The ladder match from All Star Extravaganza 8 was ing amazing.. So well planned out.. The 450 off the top rope through a table on the floor was straight up video game .

WWE wasting away guys like Cesaro....Dolph Ziggler........Jack Swagger.......deserve better.....Alberto Del rio left....Cesaro might be leaving.....Rybackwho left wwe teasing that he might be headed to Tna later down the road...but that's if Tna is still standing.....
    really? That talentless lispy dufus Jack Swagger?? But Owens is overrated?? Haha

Not going to lie the WWE Divas have improved a lot......Sasha Banks can wrestle...
    Charlotte has improved too.. She's a legit heel now, and really comfortable on the mic
    Last edited by DJR210; 10-02-2016 at 11:26 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If ROH is so great why haven't they landed a legit TV network?.......ROH is not what it use to be....Same with Tna.....Same with WWE.....Not trying to burst your bubble but no one really cares about Wrestling anymore....Slowly wrestling is frizzling away......Tna has money troubles....same with ROH.....ROH can put the best wrestling show ever and people would care less ROH was on Destination America and the ratings were worse than Tna......WWE is still hanging in there because of the brand WWE.....WWE can put the worst wrestling show ever and still be on top...sad but true.....Kevin Owen?Whats so special about Kevins Owens.....Rather have Samoa Joe in RAW in the Main event...

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, Like I said, you'd run it right into the ground. NO ONE wants to see ANYTHING you listed. Ziggler is a bust. Strowman is absolutely awful and cant wrestle and Wyatt is so damaged, he has no aura, let alone he isn't a good enough worker to carry that awful garbage, waste of a roster spot. And LOL at Randy Orton as champ...NO ONE WANTS THAT...AT ALL.

And then hating on the Women's. You do realize their Women are about as over as any male sans a handfull of people, right? And you do realize they are ing working GREAT ing matches and they aren't about s and ass. I HATED US women's wrestling forever, but these broads are bad asses. You don't like them because they aren't under age, don't have s and don't take steroids.

Sorry man, you are disconnected and out of touch with what wrestling is. The only thing I can agree with of your post is "we could run the WWE better" BUT ONLY IF "we" doesn't include you, because your tastes are ty and outdated and you like awful guys who really can't work for . You are the TNA of this board.
    Then ya wonder what I laugh at your dumb ass amigo, talk about being stupid, there it is.

Stupid, why do you think a huge % of all rasslin' shows are devoted to out of the ring interviews or in the ring mic work, well? Stupid, who is more talented than Neville, well? How about Cody Rhodes? Now tell me stupid how come there are far down on the ladder (Cody now gone). Stupid, the pro rasslin' biz isn't about in ring abilities,ok stupid, it's about characters and being able to sell an angle ok dummy?

Cisaro is a very talented guy, but he just doesn't have..."IT"....and we all see that. He can "wrestle" circles around THE UNDERTAKER, so how come he's a minor player while THE UNDERTAKER is a legend, well?
    Last edited by Avante; 10-03-2016 at 01:13 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If ROH is so great why haven't they landed a legit TV network?.......ROH is not what it use to be....Same with Tna.....Same with WWE.....Not trying to burst your bubble but no one really cares about Wrestling anymore....Slowly wrestling is frizzling away......Tna has money troubles....same with ROH.....ROH can put the best wrestling show ever and people would care less ROH was on Destination America and the ratings were worse than Tna......WWE is still hanging in there because of the brand WWE.....WWE can put the worst wrestling show ever and still be on top...sad but true.....Kevin Owen?Whats so special about Kevins Owens.....Rather have Samoa Joe in RAW in the Main event...
    If RoH ISN'T that good, why are a bulk of WWE's top guys from RoH? Why is WWE doing the cruiserweight division complete with code of honor? Let's look at the list:

CM Punk
    Seth Rollins
    AJ Styles
    Kevin Owens
    Cesaro
    Daniel Bryan
    Sami Zayn

Not as big of stars, but you also get:

Austin Aries
    Samoa Joe, even though he was a bigger star in TNA
    Cedric Alexander

RoH's influence is undeniable tbh..

And you're not "bursting anyones bubble" fool come on now. I don't give a how many people watch it, I watch because I've watched since I was a kid, and now I watch with my kids. Ring of Honor doesn't need a major TV deal, it's a niche program and it's fans will find it wherever they are.. At the same time, look at NJPW.. Wrestle Kingdom features 80K people in the Tokyo Dome once a year, and they pay their wrestlers very handsomely, and they're on what network? AXS television?
    Last edited by DJR210; 10-03-2016 at 02:52 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because WWE is a monopoly ......WWE does the same thing with the Tna talent.....Trying to sign all the Talent so other Wrestling companies can't sign them....WWE is now filled with Indy wrestlers and Mid Carders......They have no guys that can lead to the next Generation.....No star power....Plz don't give me that Kevin Owens bull crap lol......You haven't heard...rumor is Owens is going to lose the belt in the next PPV.....That's the plan but who knows if that is going to happen but I think he should cause Owens is not pulling in viwers...Like I said overrated.....WWE is desperate.....Shoot Eva Marie would bring in more viewers than KO.....All is has to do is show off her body...lol jk.....
    Last edited by spurtech09; 10-03-2016 at 03:58 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because WWE is a monopoly ......WWE does the same thing with the Tna talent.....Trying to sign all the Talent so other Wrestling companies can't sign them....WWE is now filled with Indy wrestlers and Mid Carders......They have no guys that can lead to the next Generation.....No star power....Plz don't give me that Kevin Owens bull crap lol......You haven't heard...rumor is Owens is going to lose the belt in the next PPV.....That's the plan but who knows if that is going to happen but I think he should cause Owens is not pulling in viwers...Like I said overrated.....WWE is desperate.....Shoot Eva Marie would bring in more viewers than KO.....All is has to do is show off her body...lol jk.....
    Nobody on the roster is a draw. Wrestling will be dead in 10 years because nobody gives a about it anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody on the roster is a draw. Wrestling will be dead in 10 years because nobody gives a about it anymore.
    Maybe less......Wresting is slowy fading away.....I miss the good old days.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giving the belt back to Botcha. Charlotte carried that horse again.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Shameful that The Queen lost her Women's Championship to this peasant.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did they really close the show with that?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To the puds that had to use the laughing emoticon while insinuating that guys like Roman and KO were more over than the women...LMFAO.

Like I said to Avante, and after browsing through and TL;DRing most of y'all drivel, last night's main event showed what I said. Best match of the night, HUGE pops and the biggest pop of the night when Sasha won the belt back. Y'all ain't experts and I'm ahead of the curve. Y'all don't know what y'all are talking about, you keyboard bookers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If RoH ISN'T that good, why are a bulk of WWE's top guys from RoH? Why is WWE doing the cruiserweight division complete with code of honor? Let's look at the list:

CM Punk
    Seth Rollins
    AJ Styles
    Kevin Owens
    Cesaro
    Daniel Bryan
    Sami Zayn

Not as big of stars, but you also get:

Austin Aries
    Samoa Joe, even though he was a bigger star in TNA
    Cedric Alexander

RoH's influence is undeniable tbh..

And you're not "bursting anyones bubble" fool come on now. I don't give a how many people watch it, I watch because I've watched since I was a kid, and now I watch with my kids. Ring of Honor doesn't need a major TV deal, it's a niche program and it's fans will find it wherever they are.. At the same time, look at NJPW.. Wrestle Kingdom features 80K people in the Tokyo Dome once a year, and they pay their wrestlers very handsomely, and they're on what network? AXS television?

LOL, stupid. Know why ROH is "influence"? Becuase ROH IS the indies. Of course they are going to have the most up and coming talent, just like ECWA did in the 90s and Jersey all Pro did in the late 90s and early oughts. Imagine that wrestlers would have to come up from inferior promotions. LOL...indy fan boys like you are the worst. There's a reason you and your ilk get worked 2 times by the workers and y'all think y'all are smart to the biz but don't see the fact that head-dropping and fifty billion kick outs doesn't really work with out what the WWE puts behind it. RoH peaked. TNA is dying and the indies draw tens to hundreds. You are in the minority and just don't know what you're talking about. You're getting up there with Avante.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, stupid. Know why ROH is "influence"? Becuase ROH IS the indies. Of course they are going to have the most up and coming talent, just like ECWA did in the 90s and Jersey all Pro did in the late 90s and early oughts. Imagine that wrestlers would have to come up from inferior promotions. LOL...indy fan boys like you are the worst. There's a reason you and your ilk get worked 2 times by the workers and y'all think y'all are smart to the biz but don't see the fact that head-dropping and fifty billion kick outs doesn't really work with out what the WWE puts behind it. RoH peaked. TNA is dying and the indies draw tens to hundreds. You are in the minority and just don't know what you're talking about. You're getting up there with Avante.
    Hey guy guess what? You're not making some groundbreaking point that's educating anyone here ... and that woman's match was also nothing special at all..

As for the original post that triggered you, we can add another couple to the list, Tomasso Ciampa who I originally forgot, and "Mr. RoH" Roderick Strong who is set to debut on Saturday night at the Dusty Rhodes classic as Austin Aries mystery partner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giving the belt back to Botcha. Charlotte carried that horse again.
    Botcha.. She is gonna break her ing neck on that suicide dive she does.. Literal suicide dive.

Tbh Charlotte ed up her share of moves too.. That move (I honestly dont know what the it was supposes to be) where Charlotte was to catch Botcha and then tried to backdrop her on the apron waa ing garbage .. She couldn't have been any more gentle in "rolling her back in the ring"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did they really close the show with that?
    The rest of the show sucked too in fairness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dunno about u guys but raw fkn sucks, its alway sthe same fkn 3 clowns getting pushed

as for smackdown, last nights eps lol aj and ambrose dropping some truthnukes on that cena wanker...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charlotte's corkscrew moonsault to the floor was fire though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rumor is Vince buys Tna's video Library while Billy Corgan new majority owner and he is going to rebrand the name......Don't know if this is true but aslong as vince does not touch Tna im all for it.....Guess vince wants the library for the WWE Network.....WWE Network is going to have some solid content.....A lot of solid matches between AJ Styles and Chris Daniels......Samoa Joe......Motor City Machine Guns,LAX,Beer Money...etc etc......The good ol days......Wrestling is not what it use to be....
    Last edited by spurtech09; 10-05-2016 at 06:56 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WWE wants to make a solid cruiserweight division ....Why not add Austin Airies....Jay Lethal....those type of guys...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WWE wants to make a solid cruiserweight division ....Why not add Austin Airies....Jay Lethal....those type of guys...
    Kalisto and Neville need to be added, Sin Cara is listed at 165 I believe too. Jay Lethal is listed at 230, and I doubt he would downgrade to be limited to the Cruiserweight division if he was 205 or below.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    very tough one...

4:7

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey guy guess what? You're not making some groundbreaking point that's educating anyone here ... and that woman's match was also nothing special at all..

As for the original post that triggered you, we can add another couple to the list, Tomasso Ciampa who I originally forgot, and "Mr. RoH" Roderick Strong who is set to debut on Saturday night at the Dusty Rhodes classic as Austin Aries mystery partner.
    LOL, the butthurt after the pwnage is strong with this one. Sorry I was right about the Women and sorry you're a mark and don't realize you're being worked by RoH monotony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, the butthurt after the pwnage is strong with this one. Sorry I was right about the Women and sorry you're a mark and don't realize you're being worked by RoH monotony.
    Tbh, you're one of the angriest posters here. Everything you post is usually a rant of some kind. Go back and read the posts before that match I wasn't one of the ones clowning the women.

As for Roh, what are you even talking about? How am I being worked because they put out a better product which is now being emulated in WWE? (Code of Honor before cruiser matches ) The list of top stars coming over directly from RoH supports what I said considering WWE has always turned a blind eye to the indy feds that weren't their own farm system ala OVW.

As for the womens match on Raw, please share what was so good about it? Crowd reaction? I never claimed Sasha wasn't over, I already argued in her favor with Avantes sorry ass so you're preaching to the choir there. The match itself was sloppy and wasnt anything different than their usual spots minus Charlotte's moonsault.
    Last edited by DJR210; 10-06-2016 at 01:41 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kalisto and Neville need to be added, Sin Cara is listed at 165 I believe too. Jay Lethal is listed at 230, and I doubt he would downgrade to be limited to the Cruiserweight division if he was 205 or below.
    Jay Lethal was a solid Xdivison Wrestler when he was in Tna....Kalisto and Neville are perfect for the Cruiserweight Division......

Thread Information