Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475
Results 1,851 to 1,853 of 1853
  1. #1851
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Post Count
    36,563
    nxt is trash, if they were good they'd have been called up by now
    _____________________________
    90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


    SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

  2. #1852
    Veteran playblair's Avatar
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Post Count
    3,185
    aew beat wwe in ratings fox/usa cant be happy
    _____________________________
    I call bullshit, Blair told me to not listen to Floss.



  3. #1853
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Post Count
    9,534
    aew beat wwe in ratings fox/usa cant be happy
    They're fine. It wasnt a m acre, it was expected being their first night.


    Some good stuff, some bad stuff. Why does every ing match have to feel too long and over extended? Like 50 ing near falls in EVERY match.

    Also, the Bucks and Omega still suck everywhere outside of New Japan. Bucks need to get on fdet juice. Their tumors from slapping their thighs are bigger than their biceps.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. normanzq11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •