Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, looks like Plan A was never their plan.
    I still think it contains all the most important aspects of their plan. You just missed on their chances to sign Diaw AND Lorbek.

Overall, plan A is still viable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs made most of their moves in odd numbered off seasons (2009 trade for Jefferson, which didn't pan out but they turned old Bowen/Oberto/Thomas into Stephen Jackson, fwiw, turning Hill into Leonard/Lorbek/Bertans (Leonard alone makes the trade worth it)).

You don't blow up a roster that was two games from the Finals. You simply get rid of the superfluous parts and weakest links.
    Nothing wrong with this team. The problem is there is no offseason move we can make to assure stern won't take it from us again.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't get this plan. if the spurs succeed, they will essentially have the same lineup that got tossed by the thunder in the WCF. the only difference is a negative as the powers of the big 3 get another year slower. how does this make the spurs better? now that lorbek bailed out, the spurs can re sign boris diaw. and then what? the same team but much older. how is that a good plan?

Thread Information