Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Philly is projected to draft Ingram. I'll call it right now: Bust Simmons. Guy's jumper is worse than Julian's and he's ball dominant, so he makes D'Bust redundant.
    Come on man...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    another year
    another hunt for the magic lottery ball
    John Clawd Van Damn!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kori needs to disable the search function tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    damn, that's bad even by mids standards tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mid was jerking off okafor too

his takes on players is always influenced by his laker obsession tbh. lakers got a buy and/or are expected to get a guy? that guy's gonna be a bust!

lakers passed on somebody? he's gonna be a star!

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Kobe and Lonzo Effect

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Kobe has nothing to do with Magic being a ing idiot getting caught tampering with everybody.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kobe has nothing to do with Magic being a ing idiot getting caught tampering with everybody.
    The streak started with Kobe running off Dwight and MVPau and signing 48.5. And it's continued with Lonzo and LaVar.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The streak started with Kobe running off Dwight and MVPau and signing 48.5. And it's continued with Lonzo and LaVar.

Look at the way Dirk's career is ending. Playing on a lottery team for peanuts. Also, the Lakers have had plenty of draft picks to get this right.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Look at the way Dirk's career is ending. Playing on a lottery team for peanuts. Also, the Lakers have had plenty of draft picks to get this right.
    WTF does Dirk have to do with anything? Cuban is an idiot who didn't understand the CBA like he thought he did.

Doesn't change the fact that, as Whitlock said, "Kobe's narcissism and selfishness destroyed the Lakers' franchise." It is what it is. They've had plenty of lottery picks already and the results haven't looked promising.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lateral move? I know you are re ed but this is beyond stupidity.

But it's totally expected from you. You cannot even be honest about your hating obsession. Shall we bring up all your " Dan Gilbert" threads as Sessions was playing well down the stretch? Apparently you were wrong too. Your obsession really makes you waver in illogical ways. He wilted in the playoffs and that was always a possibility since it was an unknown. And he is now gone.

Nash plays terrible defense. That is a given. No worse than Fisher or Sessions though. Bad is just bad and all 3 are bad. What he does do that neither Fish nor Sessions did/do well is run the prick and roll and make quality entry passes to the bigs in the post. That in itself is a huge upgrade. He also is one of the best shooting guards in the history of the game. Surely a lateral move as Fish and Sessions were so well known for the shooting prowess. hahaha So no more leaving the PG alone to go double Pau, Bynum, or Kobe. WE could go on and on about spreading the floor, taking pressure off Kobe to create, setting up higher % looks for everyone in the purple & gold etc. but it's all lost on you. Lateral move? What a moronic comment and one that shows you just have no grip on reality when it comes to your Laker hate.

Now the intangibles. I love how you morons say the Lakers have mortgaged their future by trading away their picks. The Lakers haven’t had a first round pick since 2007 and have won 2 les since. Brilliant. They are definitely going all in to win now but that in no way mortgages their future. It's the Lakers and I have been hearing this same rant for 40 years. Do any of you know if this is the end of the moves the Lakers are making? No. Who now are thinking, oh with Nash there distributing I am much more interested in going there? Lots of questions still to be answered.

One question that doesn’t though is if this is a lateral move. Any child with minimal basketball knowledge can answer that one.

Unless of course they are consumed, jealous, and obsessed by all the Laker tradition of WINNING!

Sing it Midget! From the mountain tops baby! Sing away!
    https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/a752299...4-712d69e0f336

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol hobbler

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lmao @ Kobestans trying to rewrite the book now... "but, but, he dropped 50 on Utah before retiring!"... yeah, with the house burning down and the team in the lottery

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd say Dallas is further along in the rebuilding process than the lakers are, and without any decent pick.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    WTF does Dirk have to do with anything? Cuban is an idiot who didn't understand the CBA like he thought he did.

Doesn't change the fact that, as Whitlock said, "Kobe's narcissism and selfishness destroyed the Lakers' franchise." It is what it is. They've had plenty of lottery picks already and the results haven't looked promising.
    Dirk is an example of what happens to veterans who let owners them over. The Lakers have had 4 top 10 picks the last 4 years. Not sure how one says Kobe burned them to the ground. Jim and Jeanie not getting along, Jim firing the scouting department. Jeanie putting up the billboard for Dwight. Jeanie then firing Jim and then hiring Magic. Deangelo was such a bust they had to go and draft a potentially worse bust in Lonzo. Oh and let's not forget Jeanie wanting to bring in Phil, which would have been another disaster. Oh and Jeanie firing Mitch. Oh, and both the buss kids being too ing stubborn to bring back Jerry West.

The problem is still there after Kobe retired. So again. How are Jeanie and Jim's problems Kobe's fault?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirk is an example of what happens to veterans who let owners them over. The Lakers have had 4 top 10 picks the last 4 years. Not sure how one says Kobe burned them to the ground. Jim and Jeanie not getting along, Jim firing the scouting department. Jeanie putting up the billboard for Dwight. Jeanie then firing Jim and then hiring Magic. Deangelo was such a bust they had to go and draft a potentially worse bust in Lonzo. Oh and let's not forget Jeanie wanting to bring in Phil, which would have been another disaster. Oh and Jeanie firing Mitch. Oh, and both the buss kids being too ing stubborn to bring back Jerry West.

The problem is still there after Kobe retired. So again. How are Jeanie and Jim's problems Kobe's fault?
    Well for starters he nuked defensive rotations and team culture for years to come..

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Well for starters he nuked defensive rotations and team culture for years to come..
    You could also say D'angelo recording his teammates kinda screwed with team culture for a bit too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could also say D'angelo recording his teammates kinda screwed with team culture for a bit too.
    Yeah, I wouldn't deny it. Although you could say that Lakers are encouraged to act like that, because it's the philosophy that was instilled by Kobe...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Yeah, I wouldn't deny it. Although you could say that Lakers are encouraged to act like that, because it's the philosophy that was instilled by Kobe...
    Exactly. They kept Kobe after he snitched on Shaq, so that sent the message to guys like Russell that snitching on teammates was acceptable on the Lakers.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. They kept Kobe after he snitched on Shaq, so that sent the message to guys like Russell that snitching on teammates was acceptable on the Lakers.
    Damn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Estebans finest moment tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will the Lakers put up a statue of Kobme sitting with detectives snitching on Shaq?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We'll be back next year!"

-Humberto, 2013
    -Humberto, 2014
    -Humberto, 2015
    -Humberto, 2016
    -Humberto, 2017
    -Humberto, 2018

Thread Information