Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Will the Lakers put up a statue of Kobme sitting with detectives snitching on Shaq?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "We'll be back next year!"

-Humberto, 2013
    -Humberto, 2014
    -Humberto, 2015
    -Humberto, 2016
    -Humberto, 2017
    -Humberto, 2018

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Estebans finest moment tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirk is an example of what happens to veterans who let owners them over. The Lakers have had 4 top 10 picks the last 4 years. Not sure how one says Kobe burned them to the ground. Jim and Jeanie not getting along, Jim firing the scouting department. Jeanie putting up the billboard for Dwight. Jeanie then firing Jim and then hiring Magic. Deangelo was such a bust they had to go and draft a potentially worse bust in Lonzo. Oh and let's not forget Jeanie wanting to bring in Phil, which would have been another disaster. Oh and Jeanie firing Mitch. Oh, and both the buss kids being too ing stubborn to bring back Jerry West.

The problem is still there after Kobe retired. So again. How are Jeanie and Jim's problems Kobe's fault?
    They traded all their future picks to surround him with DHo and Nash, then he ran them out of town. When it was time to tank, he held them hostage with a 48.5m deal for two seasons, coming off a near career-ending achilles injury. He had to have his farewell tour (ridiculous egomaniac stuff, Jordan at least did it with the lowly Wizards) instead of letting the Lakers start the rebuild when they needed to. All that was his ego, not Jeanie or Jim (although they were complicit). He basically ran away any solid free agent the Lakers could've acquired during that time, since they knew Kobe was attention whoring.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They traded all their future picks to surround him with DHo and Nash, then he ran them out of town. When it was time to tank, he held them hostage with a 48.5m deal for two seasons, coming off a near career-ending achilles injury. He had to have his farewell tour (ridiculous egomaniac stuff, Jordan at least did it with the lowly Wizards) instead of letting the Lakers start the rebuild when they needed to. All that was his ego, not Jeanie or Jim (although they were complicit). He basically ran away any solid free agent the Lakers could've acquired during that time, since they knew Kobe was attention whoring.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nono pls

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People fail to acknowledge that Kobe had to be an MJ/Scottie clone for the Lakers to be successful. He's lead the Lakers in assists and scoring for years. Now with Nash onboard, he can go into attack mode and leave the playmaking primarily to Nash. Teams will pay for tripling him with the game on the line. Nash will get open look after open look. Nash's midrange game will also be deadly playing with the weapons LA has.

This season should be fun. Get your popcorn ready.
    Damn that season was fun as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s both funny and pathetic how anybody can even start to divert blame from Kobe. Players aren’t stupid. They saw what happened to shaq and MVPau. Got all the blame when things don’t go well but none of the glory when they win.

Look at how ridiculous it is that a decade after shaq dominated the league and won three straight finals mvp Kobe is somehow equal to shaq in getting those les. Kobe was a robin. There’s no arguments over that one.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Look at how ridiculous it is that a decade after shaq dominated the league and won three straight finals mvp Kobe is somehow equal to shaq in getting those les. Kobe was a robin. There’s no arguments over that one.
    Horry was Robin. Kobe was Alfred.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn that season was fun as .
    No it wasn't BB. This is the thread that keeps on giving

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The history of Kobe has caught up to him. 12 indeed

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was a good time tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Lkrfan has the balls to come back in these threads. Doesn’t hide in the reading room when times get tough like a lot of his lakers brothers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At least Lkrfan has the balls to come back in these threads. Doesn’t hide in the reading room when times get tough like a lot of his lakers brothers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember all those ty Laker trolls who crawled out of the woodwork in 2012? ing gots.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Remember all those ty Laker trolls who crawled out of the woodwork in 2012? ing gots.
    Yeah, they still post here under their main user accounts tbh..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For your reading pleasure:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

For sure ... those 3 plus Hart wete great picks.
    im still iffy on Randle ..want him back but at a fair price.
    He brings toughness we lack plus we got a plethora of light skinned brothas need some color

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course they play like it's game 7 against the Spurs. Where was this effort against the in' Kings, Walton?

I need 2 more wins.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course they play like it's game 7 against the Spurs. Where was this effort against the in' Kings, Walton?

I need 2 more wins.
    Swept Tim Cuck ain't walking through that door.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I need 2 more wins.
    Lakers love spanking that ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers love spanking that ass
    Win/win for me. Gain a game on Splits, and Longo (the biggest piece of overhyped rookie since the league started a draft) was in street clothes.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this lakers team is complete trash. How many playoff misses has it been now..?

Enjoy the Lavar trio and tanking for another decade

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Kuzma will be a Spur next season.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count

Subliminal message in that pic. 2014. That's the year the Spurs won the ring. That was the beginning of no more playoffs for the Lakers.

Thread Information