Post Count
    Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    damn we staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked. GTFIH with your pitch forks and torches and burn this mutha a down spur fan!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    damn we staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked. GTFIH with your pitch forks and torches and burn this mutha a down spur fan!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lateral move? I know you are re ed but this is beyond stupidity.

But it's totally expected from you. You cannot even be honest about your hating obsession. Shall we bring up all your " Dan Gilbert" threads as Sessions was playing well down the stretch? Apparently you were wrong too. Your obsession really makes you waver in illogical ways. He wilted in the playoffs and that was always a possibility since it was an unknown. And he is now gone.

Nash plays terrible defense. That is a given. No worse than Fisher or Sessions though. Bad is just bad and all 3 are bad. What he does do that neither Fish nor Sessions did/do well is run the prick and roll and make quality entry passes to the bigs in the post. That in itself is a huge upgrade. He also is one of the best shooting guards in the history of the game. Surely a lateral move as Fish and Sessions were so well known for the shooting prowess. hahaha So no more leaving the PG alone to go double Pau, Bynum, or Kobe. WE could go on and on about spreading the floor, taking pressure off Kobe to create, setting up higher % looks for everyone in the purple & gold etc. but it's all lost on you. Lateral move? What a moronic comment and one that shows you just have no grip on reality when it comes to your Laker hate.

Now the intangibles. I love how you morons say the Lakers have mortgaged their future by trading away their picks. The Lakers haven’t had a first round pick since 2007 and have won 2 les since. Brilliant. They are definitely going all in to win now but that in no way mortgages their future. It's the Lakers and I have been hearing this same rant for 40 years. Do any of you know if this is the end of the moves the Lakers are making? No. Who now are thinking, oh with Nash there distributing I am much more interested in going there? Lots of questions still to be answered.

One question that doesn’t though is if this is a lateral move. Any child with minimal basketball knowledge can answer that one.

Unless of course they are consumed, jealous, and obsessed by all the Laker tradition of WINNING!

Sing it Midget! From the mountain tops baby! Sing away!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Grab your ankles and bite your bottom lip NBA!! We staaaccckkkkeeddd!
    I said!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks for you that no one saw it

Congrats on the Wiki note though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    we backkkkk

Thread Information