Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know Ike did'nt do well in a Spurs uniform this year, but did just see how this guy led his team to the Olympics in the Olympic qualifier , outplaying NBA all star Al Hoford and the Dominican republic . Ike scored 25 points , double figure rebounds in the final game, had 2 3 pointers in Crunch time, and btw he avg 89 % from the line. If you want a power forward that has range we should look at this guy. I just think he was out of shape or injury slowed him down during his Spurs stint. but you can't be a lottery pick and lead your team to the Olympics and not have talent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as he outperforms Bonner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's playing like a man possessed right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Goran Dragic Effect - players who were once connected to the Spurs but were cut loose tend to do better after their stint. Named for a young Slovenian guard who was drafted by the Spurs but traded on draft night to the Suns who memorably scored 23 points in the 4th quarter in their playoff series against, ironically, the Spurs.

Perhaps this may even extend to front office folk, as Danny Ferry came back to San Antonio after a rather disappointing tenure as general manager of the Cleveland Cavaliers, and when hired by the Atlanta Hawks, pulled off a coup by trading Joe Johnson (who is considered overpaid) and Marvin Williams (considered a disappointment, given how he was drafted ahead of Chris Paul and Deron Williams) in order to have cap space for the more lucrative free agent class of 2013.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Goran Dragic Effect - players who were once connected to the Spurs but were cut loose tend to do better after their stint. Named for a young Slovenian guard who was drafted by the Spurs but traded on draft night to the Suns who memorably scored 23 points in the 4th quarter in their playoff series against, ironically, the Spurs.

Perhaps this may even extend to front office folk, as Danny Ferry came back to San Antonio after a rather disappointing tenure as general manager of the Cleveland Cavaliers, and when hired by the Atlanta Hawks, pulled off a coup by trading Joe Johnson (who is considered overpaid) and Marvin Williams (considered a disappointment, given how he was drafted ahead of Chris Paul and Deron Williams) in order to have cap space for the more lucrative free agent class of 2013.
    Beno Udrih, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True... wasn't Beno hidden on the bench in 05/07, since Tony started (obviously) and Vaughn was his sub?

Also another Slovenian

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True... wasn't Beno hidden on the bench in 05/07, since Tony started (obviously) and Vaughn was his sub?

Also another Slovenian
    But according to Chumpdump that's not true.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think once that guy gets paid, he'll put up the same numbers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ike Diogu's always been a good player. His stint on the Spurs really wasn't a true showing of the type of player he is. He definately isn't a long range bomber, but his game was everything we wish DeJuan Blairs is.... -Bruiser, rebounder, very good low post back to the basket scorer. Too bad injuries derailed his career....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no thank you

Thread Information