Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Tiago but his ass needs to be in the weight room and he needs to practice with his back to the basket being guarded by smaller players. Oh and do one thousand free throws a day.

My main concern is Manu I don't know if he will last a whole season and I just don't hope the wheels fall off in the middle of the playoffs. I want someone who can hit the outside shot and the ability to take it to the rim. I know that is hard to find for a SF, but SG are a dime a dozen.

Our Two needs;

1. The big that we are being told we are trying to get I guess another Frenchie

2. We need a scorer SG I don't trust Manu to be healthy and we lost to OK because no one had the balls to shoot it was like pass the hot potato.
    I agree with you 100% there, and I know this sounds funny, but I still believe James Anderson can fill that role...yeah, I know, after hearing about training camp and how he was "impressive", he came out and flat out looked like garbage early in the season, but there were flashes later on. The guy has the tools, he just didn't have a mental grasp last season. I don't know if it was fear of injury, or just the inability to assert himself. One of the real problems with having vets like TD, TP, and Manu are that other players, especially young players are afraid of asserting themselves...heck, we saw vets like Brent come here and not fit in the first year or so.

I think JA can still do it. By the second half of the season, at least we saw that horrid high dribble start to fade. The guy can slash, he can get to the rim, and his athletic ability makes him capable of being able to finish...he has potential, but in the immortal words of Parcells, "potential means you haven't done it yet".

Unfortunately, the spurs don't have the cash to land a scoring SG, unless they manage to steal from somebody by somehow getting rid of Bonner, Blair and Neal. Neal and Blair can play...Bonner is the hard part to sell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on how he lines them up. Bet he cannot, but what a dunk contest dunk that would be, all 4 finals trophies, MVPs, finals MVPs and all the other awards out there stacked and he jumps them to dunk.

Too bad Blake will never have that opportunity.
    Hey, I'm talking one at a time for the trophies...the rings he can do all at once though.

Starter
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard ajinca did horrible in the first day of workouts. Completely put of shape

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard ajinca did horrible in the first day of workouts. Completely put of shape

hes a long shot for this team anyway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone stand out positively

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean he was out of shape?? Did your source told you why was he horrible? Thanks for all the SL inside info BTW

It is what it is. Mark in Austin's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghostwriter, is that you?

Starter
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I heard he was getting majority of his shots blocked, couldnt really defend on the post, couldn't knock down easy shots and kept complaining about how tired he was

Starter
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I heard he was getting majority of his shots blocked, couldnt really defend on the post, couldn't knock down easy shots and kept complaining about how tired he was

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information