Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Miami night life will eat him alive.
    Did you not see his most recent interview? The guy hates the night life club scene and literally never goes out. He loves staying home and playing video games with friends, watching movies, etc. He's a home body. And he's socially awkward, so he's basically a crab who never comes out of his s .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're the spurs you have to take a risk here. If he ends up healthy the rest of his career, you have a defensive anchor for championship team. The defense between Duncan oden green and Leonard would be insane! I love this kid kid coming out of college and feel like he's really been humbled by his injury experiences. If there's one team that could manage his minutes and situation it would be the spurs. It's not everyday that you have the opportunity to sign a center with this kind of talent for the minimum. If he stays injured, who cares we still have a great team!

Delonte West fanclub pres lakerhaterade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you not see his most recent interview? The guy hates the night life club scene and literally never goes out. He loves staying home and playing video games with friends, watching movies, etc. He's a home body. And he's socially awkward, so he's basically a crab who never comes out of his s .
    miami is not the place for him then...last I checked, an article was written about him and it contained all the struggles he went through during his downtime as a TrailBlazer.

depressing

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude has one leg longer than the other, that's why he's always gets hurt. doesn't matter how many knee surgeries he has or the latest and greatest knee operation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    miami is not the place for him then...last I checked, an article was written about him and it contained all the struggles he went through during his downtime as a TrailBlazer.

depressing
    This. A lot of his troubles revolved around too much partying in Portland and blaming it on his cousin. His excuse is because he couldn't relate to the population. Excuses like these tell me he needs to stay as far away from the party life as possible.

Thread Information