My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure how you fit him into the rotation given that Splitter will be backup C and Darko is a true C (can't play PF - too slow, offensively challenged), but if you're clamoring for a defensive big at a low price, Darko is you man.

As has been discussed ad nauseum, the guy who'd fit the team perfectly is Ilyasova (can rebound and hit 3s - he's a fusion of Bonner and Blair, but better because you get both skillsets in one player), but that's not going to happen given that Bucks wouldn't take Bonner+Grizz+Neal+pick (although that isn't a terrible offer).

Back to Darko - 6th big on a min contract? Maybe, but I don't think it helps the team, so unlikely. It'll be interesting to see who takes him for cheap off the wire though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darko doesn't want to play in the NBA anymore. Ask any Minny fan how lazy and careless he was last season.

A motivated Darko is a very good defensive Center, but i truly think he wants to get back to Europe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by elemento; 07-12-2012 at 09:19 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can believe that.

Mods - sorry for the double thread. Posting from a phone can be problematic!

Thread Information